PDA

View Full Version : Girls of Paddington 244 - Anna

ChulSoo
02-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Date: 2017 May 02
Girl: Anna
Session : 60 mins

Well, it’s been a really long time since I’ve written up an AR. A very long time. And I haven’t gotten around much to an FS place for a while as well. Going through WeChat contacts that I had, I noticed that Geisha Club was no longer the name. 244 Paddington actually renamed itself to Gangnam Girls with some changes to their menu. Orginally, I was going to find a massage place to goto, but I need some screwing to be done. But I also needed a bit of massage to be done as well. Kellet Street in Potts Point was out, because I know they don’t actually have any of those bed things. And the only place that I know so far that has one was 244 Paddington. And so there goes my choice.
Now the name. Not sure why they called it Gangnam Girls with that kind of menu, and I was wondering if they might be those common glass/window ladies. And with the pricing I was a little skeptical due to past deteriorating experiences there (apart from Momoe). Anyway, it was too bothersome to choose where to go with ease (pity I didn’t drive my car to work today, otherwise I would have tried for my first punt at 5 Star) what with other schedules for the evening to attend. So it was off to Paddington in the late afternoon.

Joe at the desk, and he remembers my face, as I did his. Well ..... not that there’s anything to stare hard at. Short chat, he tells me there’s 2 girls that has arrived, rather than the 4 that I thought we be there. First comes Anna, and then second comes LaLa (?). LaLa looked to be a bit taller than I am, so it wasn’t within my preference. Anna however seemed a bit shorter than I. But strangely .... she resembled so much in looks to a very long-time and close korean friend of mine. Well, I wasn’t so sure since it was a quick and brief meet. But, I have to say, I did expect the photos to be different to the actual girls and yes it was. Either they’re the common professional studio photoshoots taken in Korea or when they were much younger. The girl, I chose, looked to be in her late 20s, with a few layers on the tummy if she’s slouching over.

Anyway, upstairs to Room 2, I believe there’s been a repaint, resheet, and an installation of some massive black massage bed in the shower bay. Anna didn’t really speak much english, so I was communicating in Korean, albeit a bit rusty since my speaking skills have degraded a little. But, off her heels she was even more shorter than I thought. Probably like a 155? How nice. She was quite detailed with washing the whole of my body, and she does it well. Especially the ass-crack. Even a toothbrush and paste was offered, which was a good thing.

Onto the massage/wet bed (or whatever they call it), she applies an actual nuru gel. Between Momoe (2 times), Hinako, Chloe and (Tia for short version only), nuru gel was actually used on me. Anna’s body rub was nice since she’s got those perfect tits you can feel, especially when they’re running through the butt-valley. And she doesn’t lick. She steadily sucks as she runs her mouth all over the body. Kind of makes me wonder if it was alright having that nuru gel stuff in mouth as she sucks all over. So all that wasn’t half-bad, but I really have to say, someone needs to teach them what real nuru is. The pussy-sliding all over the body and the “careful” cock-sliding. That is the highlight I have yet to experience.

Anyway, clean up of the bodies and onto the bed. The light on the bedside actually gave me a closer look at her face, and I am constantly seeing so much of a resemblance to my good friend back overseas. Cripes, it was nostalgic. To see her in this Anna naked before my eyes, was kinda interesting. I reckon if this girl had a toned tummy, she be a good girl to pick in this shop. When we were on the bed we chatted a bit more, and it was only then that I find out that she isn’t from Seoul, but from a province called대전. Moving on, she goes into kissing, catbath and some sensual sucking on junior. And whilst she continues with the bbbj, she slowly turns a 180 degree, until she shoves her pussy into my mouth to feed on. Small. Shaven. Tasty. Such a good girl to go 69 with my having to gesture for it. Boobs are like b-cups, considering how very small she is in size, but those tits of her are like cherries. Even in the moment of me DATYing her small pussy, I didn’t even noticed that she used her mouth to slip on the rubbers. Anna then turns and hops on for a classic CG. This goes on for a while with some hard kissing, until she pulls me so she could grab me tighter and continue to ride me. Forget this, I had to swing her over and finish it off in missionary whilst hold up a leg of hers. Ah, I think I was a little weak today to be able to hold it off for a bit longer. Even if I wanted to pull out, she still grabbed onto and pressed me onto her. I can feel her muscle contraction still tugging at junior. Fine, I’ll let her have her way with me. A few moments passes, and we break off. Staring at her face again, made me feel a bit funny again. It was more chatting again. Even when she asked me “담배를 피워하는 수 있어?”, that was really a first, though it was funny. Well, even though I quit smoking a few weeks past, I didn’t mind. I guess the next time I’ll see her would have to be at a 30mins session. Unless someone teaches her the real nuru art.

Chulsoo.

Mitch2
02-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Top review. Was thinking about going tonite. Any recommendations on who actually does dd?

ChulSoo
03-05-2017, 06:55 AM
Top review. Was thinking about going tonite. Any recommendations on who actually does dd?

Well, for 300, you're probably better off going to Dreamgirls or 5 Star for the korean girls if you're not into nuru massage (though someone probably should teach'em how it's done). But for 30mins session, it'll be better to see the lineup to see which one suits your taste. I remained and chose Anna cos she had quite the resemblance to a friend of mine, lol. Haven’t had the chance to preview the other ladies on lineup from this shop yet, however. About DD, ask the shop. I don't really like that nonsense.

paddington244
04-06-2017, 04:57 PM
service is great!!!