PDA

View Full Version : General talk The Pussy Taste Illusion

Longan
02-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Been reading numerous accounts of people proclaiming how "pussy tastes so fcuking good". To me, pussy tastes neutral and bland. Don't get me wrong, I love DATY, just that I find pussy doesn't really have much of a taste.

So the question is - are pheromones just messing with our brains causing us to experience this big pussy taste illusion or have my taste buds just gone out of whack?

vitamin
02-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Naa man. tastes like any old mucosa.. Mostly taste like my own spit lol
unless you shove your tongue into the vagina. then there is a slight salty taste to it.

CunningLinguist
02-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Try tasting it after you have cum to get a more realistic taste sensation, so that you don't muddy the waters don't penetrate it with your cock just get DTBBBJCIMSW

rooter
02-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Citrus, peach, spicy, mango, cherries, oak, umami, creamy, peppery, blackcurrant, fleshy, rhubarb, buttery, earthy, rustic, cassis, velvety, flamboyant, complex, crisp, tangy, toasty, herbaceous.
So much going on between those succulent pink brown purple lips.

rodran005
02-05-2017, 08:30 PM
No offence. You just havent tasted a nice one.

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 08:33 PM
I like girls that shoot out a bit of liquid when they cum. That is a tasty snack.

Alex T Bear
02-05-2017, 09:11 PM
For me DATY is reserved for my SO and I can definitely taste when she is super horny but I think it's all about taste, smell and texture as well as the feedback in moaning, writhing and her hand action.

Punterman2
02-05-2017, 10:20 PM
I often worry if DATY is bad for my health. I have licked probably 1,000 pussies in my life and keep going at a rate of about 5 a week. I can often spend 20 minutes of a 1 hour session down there doing my bit. Infections, bacteria, does it give me gum disease etc....thoughts that go through my mind....

Longan
02-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Some quote that pussy tastes "sweet". Is there any chance this could be due to the smell/taste of the WL's fruity body wash?

shootermcgavin
02-05-2017, 11:18 PM
I often worry if DATY is bad for my health. I have licked probably 1,000 pussies in my life and keep going at a rate of about 5 a week. I can often spend 20 minutes of a 1 hour session down there doing my bit. Infections, bacteria, does it give me gum disease etc....thoughts that go through my mind....

Yeah but the flip side to that coin is that if you cark it from DATY, ill make sure your tombstone says "He went out eating out". It's a win win.

Longan
02-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Yeah but the flip side to that coin is that if you cark it from DATY, ill make sure your tombstone says "He went out eating out". It's a win win.
I thought he was going to engrave "no one dies wishing they fucked less" on his tombstone. Guess there's no harm having a few meaningful quotes.

buster2001
03-05-2017, 06:21 AM
There are edible lubes that have different flavors just for oral. The taste you speak of is probably some lube, especially after a long day of sex. Anyway, so long as the previous rooters have covered up, I'll keep dining.

Also, good old Michael Douglas, the actor, blamed his throat cancer on too much oral. (https://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancer)

Littlewonder
03-05-2017, 07:58 AM
A lot of the taste has to do with what the girl has been eating, also I think it depends on her personal hygiene as well.

CunningLinguist
03-05-2017, 08:03 AM
A lot of the taste has to do with what the girl has been eating, also I think it depends on her personal hygiene as well.

Yes, this definately has an effect!

Punterman2
03-05-2017, 09:07 AM
I thought he was going to engrave "no one dies wishing they fucked less" on his tombstone. Guess there's no harm having a few meaningful quotes.

My gravestone will be full of punting quotes...

Raybo
03-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Op is on the mark i think. Taste, no. Smell/Scent, yes yes yes! I often tell WL's at the end of a session after i have showered that i can still smell them on me. Keeps me going for hours!

Punterman2
03-05-2017, 05:32 PM
On the subject of tasty pussies, I had an hour with a regular Thai girl of mine today, the highlight of which was her grinding her pussy hard on my cock in cow girl like a woman possessed. As she got closer to orgasm I could feel her pussy release a lot of fluids until she collapsed on top of me after having one huge orgasm. God she looked beautiful just before she came. Eyes closed, pumping me hard, moaning.

After about one minutes rest she started a great bbbj on me. I cheekily asked her if she could taste her pussy juices on my cock to which she replied in kind by licking my cock all over, licking her lips, then reaching her mouth over to mine, DFKing me and asking me what her pussy tasted like as she deep kissed me. That was hot....

Raybo
03-05-2017, 05:52 PM
On the subject of tasty pussies, I had an hour with a regular Thai girl of mine today, the highlight of which was her grinding her pussy hard on my cock in cow girl like a woman possessed. As she got closer to orgasm I could feel her pussy release a lot of fluids until she collapsed on top of me after having one huge orgasm. God she looked beautiful just before she came. Eyes closed, pumping me hard, moaning.

After about one minutes rest she started a great bbbj on me. I cheekily asked her if she could taste her pussy juices on my cock to which she replied in kind by licking my cock all over, licking her lips, then reaching her mouth over to mine, DFKing me and asking me what her pussy tasted like as she deep kissed me. That was hot....

So you had BBFS?

Punterman2
03-05-2017, 05:58 PM
So you had BBFS?

Oops, not telling. :cool2:

Raybo
03-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Oops, not telling. :cool2:

Haha...ok P-Man. Bit late me thinks. 😆

Punterman2
03-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Haha...ok P-Man. Bit late me thinks. ��

I plead the fifth

shootermcgavin
03-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Simple rule of thumb with pussy taste:

If it's sweet,
Shes giving you a treat,
If it's salty,
It's probably the last blokes load the cheeky bastard.

Punterman2
03-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Simple rule of thumb with pussy taste:

If it's sweet,
Shes giving you a treat,
If it's salty,
It's probably the last blokes load the cheeky bastard.

A Punterman Ode to all those lovely pussies out there

If it's sweet it's a treat
If it's salty it's faulty

If it's wet it's fun
If it's dry...run

If it's hairy it's scary
If it's shaved you leave unscathed

If it's small, you'll have a ball
If it's big, probably belongs to a pig

CunningLinguist
03-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Op is on the mark i think. Taste, no. Smell/Scent, yes yes yes! I often tell WL's at the end of a session after i have showered that i can still smell them on me. Keeps me going for hours!

Dude 80% of taste is actually smell.

shootermcgavin
03-05-2017, 10:38 PM
A Punterman Ode to all those lovely pussies out there

If it's sweet it's a treat
If it's salty it's faulty

If it's wet it's fun
If it's dry...run

If it's hairy it's scary
If it's shaved you leave unscathed

If it's small, you'll have a ball
If it's big, probably belongs to a pig

Lol that's going on the tomb.

^ this. I had a really bad sinus infection a while back, and ended up losing my sense of taste for almost a full 6 months.

mrbluesky1
03-05-2017, 10:40 PM
You just gotta get a good one then you know what it's all about.

Longan
03-05-2017, 11:13 PM
What does personal hygiene have to do with taste if she's just fresh from the shower?

Littlewonder
04-05-2017, 08:31 AM
What does personal hygiene have to do with taste if she's just fresh from the shower?

I agree that most of the Asian working ladies are clean, or at least the Asian ones, but just because they have had a shower doesn't mean their pussy is clean.

If you have never had a woman just shower and still not smell hygienic then you have lead a sheltered life, good luck to you.

You can have a shower doesn't mean your breath is fresh or your teeth don't need a brush.

Cracker38
04-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Google HPV infection

Raybo
04-05-2017, 10:16 AM

Now i am confused. So taste is irrelevant as it is primarily smell? 😆

cmk76
04-05-2017, 08:07 PM

Good topic to start new thread.... What each punter's tombstones would say about them...

CunningLinguist
04-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Now i am confused. So taste is irrelevant as it is primarily smell? ��

There are only 5 basic taste types: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, umami (savoury).
When you eat the "odour" from the food goes into your nose and that is where 80% of the taste sensation comes from.
Ever wondered why things tasts shit when you have a cold...

MistyGuy
05-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Definitely prefer after shower all fresh like a flower - have to ensure that it doesn't have a bad aroma still wafting about and the juices are not rank. Sweet and fresh is how I like it 🤤

cuteguy
05-05-2017, 12:23 AM
I like girls that shoot out a bit of liquid when they cum. That is a tasty snack.

Hopefully it didn't land on your face or in your eyes.:surprise:

Alan86
06-05-2017, 10:58 AM
I would say there is a bit of both.

It can be physical, but also psychological (who's pussy is it?).

For me, It's a lot about the girl, and especially the beautiful girls.