PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Pretty Singaporean girl - Tiffany. could make guys easily fall in love with her

Biggerbanana
03-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Girl's Name : Tiffany

Date of Visit : 29 April, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : medium tits (34 in - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 35in) , medium waist (est 26 in), size 6, 160 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, pretty, medium length hair.

Roster: unsure. New girl

Ethnicity : Singaporean ( origin from China, Fujian Province)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

The receptionist, Kevin, called me last Saturday morning and recommended a new girl, Tiffany, to me. I was free on Sat and so I told him I would go and have a look that afternoon.

When I arrived shop, Kevin told me that I needed to wait for 15 min. Later, when she came in to say hello, I found that she is very pretty, has a kind of star-look. She wore a low cut skirt and I could see her nice tits half exposed. Her skin is snow white. She looks to be the right height for me. I didn't want to try 2 girls on that day as it was really tiring for my age. I took her for 45 min. and hopefully could better enjoy this pretty girl's body and services.

Inside the room, Tiffany told me that she is born in Singapore and her ancestors came from Fujian province, China. She could speak English, and a bit of Cantonese. Putonghua , of course no problem. Tiffany is very friendly and gave me very good girl friend feeling.

In bed, she gave me nice CBJ and cat-bath. Her body is great. Her tits are not big but very proportional to her body size. My dick got hard quickly as I was very eager to try her pussy. I asked her to lie down and I used the mish position to fuck her ffirst.

Getting inside her pussy was not too easy. She then put more KY onto her pussy and my condom. Then I slowly inserted my dick into her pussy. She made quite a few loud noises before I put my whole banana inside completely. She held me tightly and didn't allow me to move. After a minute, she relaxed her hands and allowed my dick to slowly move in and out. The tight pussy feeling was fantastic. After 5 minutes, she started to moan. Her soft moaning noise was nice to hear. Her sound seemed genuine.

I later asked her to use cow-girl and then I used doggy to finish off. I like the doggy position most with Tiffany as she has big round snow-white bums. Shooting strongly inside her pussy was really fantastic. She told me she felt very horny today as I made her very comfortable and relaxed. She enjoyed the sex with me and came a few times. I felt her pussy very wet.

As there was some time left, we showered together and then cuddled in bed for a little longer until her buzzer rang. We then got up and dressed. She sent me to the exit and asked me to come again to see her very soon. I of course would say "yes" to make her happy before I left shop.