PDA

View Full Version : NEW!!!! DIOCANE : so GORGEOUS, so FUCKABLE, so ADDICTVE !!!

rooter
06-02-2013, 10:51 PM
A hot session with Pale and little max in the same week is more than any man could ever ask for. If a bus hit you after fucking those two gorgeous girls you would die a happy man!
But when Yamada told me he had yet another hot new girl starting this week I said "Fuck yeah, bring her on". You can never get enough sweet Japanese pussy! And what a sweet pussy she has!
My first impression of Diocane (or Dio as I like to call her) was that she was sexier looking than in the pic Yamada sent me - they always are!
Long dark hair, big eyes, gorgeous smile, curvey but toned body, healthy complexion. Just a gorgeous naturally beautiful outdoors kind of girl - definitely not a princess.
She has only been in Australia for 5 days, having just flown in from Japan - you can't get more genuine Japanese than that!
After a brief chat I suggested a shower together and she happily stripped off revealing a really nice sexy body. Around 165cm, C cup tits, slightly tanned and smooth soft skin, totally shaved pussy, and just nicely toned but still curvey and padded in the right places.
Dio is pretty gorgeous but what makes her extra special is her friendly, warm, and funny personality. You could take this girl to dinner, the movies, the beach, the zoo and she would be perfect company. But she is so fucking sexy you would probably just keep her indoors, tie her to the bed and fuck her non- stop for weeks and weeks.
She really loved having her tits squeezed licked and sucked and almost came just from this alone.
Her bald pussy is do lickable - smooth and wet and fragrant and so delicious.
And she really loved having it licked and stroked. She was pretty much in a constant state of orgasm.

And this girl sure can take a hammering. I pounded her in every position and she absolutely loved it; moaning and squealing and screaming and cumming non - stop.
Dio just loves fucking. And she loves to DFK all the time too. We kept alternating between gentle fucking with lots of DFK and hard, rough, loud, body slamming sex. And she loved both!
Her BBBJ is fucking awesome too. Loud and slurpy and wet and sloppy and lots of use of hands, tongue and lips.

Dio is the perfect girl and the perfect fuck. She will go with you if you give it to her rough and hard and she will respond beautifully if you are gentle and tender with her - she loves it all.
I absolutely totally recommend this girl.
Pale and little max were awesome. But I think Dio has surpassed them. She is just so squeezable, and edible and lovable and fuckable - amazing girl!

Amos33
06-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Oh my god! not another one, where does Yamada find these girls. I don’t know how I am going to decide which one to see now. Another great report by the way.

Cheers

Max Impact
06-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Haha great report rooter. My choice is Little Max Session Number Two tomorrow. Because I'm in love with her and Pale and Lungor and Max Impact and Deep Impact and Gatto and RedBull and Annie and Sora and blah blah blah

Max Impact
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I think it's just Japanese girls in general?

yamada
06-02-2013, 11:47 PM
A hot session with Pale and little max in the same week is more than any man could ever ask for. If a bus hit you after fucking those two gorgeous girls you would die a happy man!
But when Yamada told me he had yet another hot new girl starting this week I said "Fuck yeah, bring her on". You can never get enough sweet Japanese pussy! And what a sweet pussy she has!*
My first impression of Diocane (or Dio as I like to call her) was that she was sexier looking than in the pic Yamada sent me - they always are!*
Long dark hair, big eyes, gorgeous smile, curvey but toned body, healthy complexion. Just a gorgeous naturally beautiful outdoors kind of girl *- definitely not a princess.
She has only been in Australia for 5 days, having just flown in from Japan - you can't get more genuine Japanese than that!*
After a brief chat I suggested a shower together and she happily stripped off*revealing a really nice sexy body. Around 165cm, C cup tits, slightly tanned and smooth soft skin, totally shaved pussy, and just nicely toned but still curvey and padded in the right places.
Dio is pretty gorgeous but what makes her extra special is her friendly, warm, and funny personality. You could take this girl to dinner, the movies, the beach, the zoo and she would be perfect company. But she is so fucking sexy you would probably *just keep her indoors, tie her to the bed and fuck her non- stop for weeks and weeks.*
She really loved having her tits squeezed licked and sucked and almost came just from this alone.*
Her bald pussy is do lickable - smooth and wet and fragrant and so delicious.*
And she really loved having it licked and stroked. She was pretty much in a constant state of orgasm. *
And this girl sure can take a hammering. I pounded her in every position and she absolutely loved it; moaning and squealing and screaming and cumming non - stop.*
Dio just loves fucking. And she loves to DFK all the time too. We kept alternating between gentle fucking with lots of DFK and hard, rough, loud, body slamming sex. And she loved both!*
Her BBBJ is fucking awesome too. Loud and slurpy and wet and sloppy and lots of use of hands, tongue and *lips.
Dio is the perfect girl and the perfect fuck. She will go with you if you give it to her rough and hard and *she will respond beautifully if you are gentle and tender with her * *- she loves it all.*
I absolutely totally recommend this girl.*
Pale and little max were awesome. But I think Dio has surpassed them. She is just so squeezable, and *edible and lovable and fuckable - amazing girl!*

WOW, DIOCANE had a 1st session in Sydney by mr rooster!!!

She looks so Sexy and She look after her body line too!!! She is new product in TMC and new trainee started from today!!!

Squeezable Japanese girl, must feeling at your session sir^^ nooooooooooo i feel like a i just found oilfield in Sydney^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

new fountain too from my section!!!

mkko2
06-02-2013, 11:50 PM
yamada san, where is in call located in the city, or do i have to book a hotel prior?

yamada
06-02-2013, 11:53 PM
incall in CBD, We can delivery too.

Diocane 100% squeezable:cool2:

yamada
06-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Haha great report rooter. My choice is Little Max Session Number Two tomorrow. Because I'm in love with her and Pale and Lungor and Max Impact and Deep Impact and Gatto and RedBull and Annie and Sora and blah blah blah

Little Max come see you tomorrow sir^^ Little max will have big hot dog^^ Give some gift in her mouth sir:cool2:

rooter
07-02-2013, 12:24 AM
I can still smell the sweet fragrance of Dio's pussy on my pillow.
It's driving me crazy! Boner won't go away!!
I am ready to start again !!

Gpop
07-02-2013, 01:20 AM
WOW, DIOCANE had a 1st session in Sydney by mr rooster!!!

She looks so Sexy and She look after her body line too!!! She is new product in TMC and new trainee started from today!!!

Squeezable Japanese girl, must feeling at your session sir^^ nooooooooooo i feel like a i just found oilfield in Sydney^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

new fountain too from my section!!!

Hahah Yamada San !! Rooster!!! I would love to have a session with her tomorrow to squeeze her and fuck her hard also!! Is she on roster???
G...????

yamada
07-02-2013, 03:21 AM
Hahah Yamada San !! Rooster!!! I would love to have a session with her tomorrow to squeeze her and fuck her hard also!! Is she on roster???
G...????

Mr Gpop.

She is working tomorrow. Pale,Little max, redbull,Osaka, too!!

New product arrive sir^^

rooter
07-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Oh my god! not another one, where does Yamada find these girls. I don’t know how I am going to decide which one to see now. Another great report by the way.
Cheers

Oh yes !!! Another one !!!
I really like this one! Little max is more kawii ( cute) and Pale is more stylish but Dio is the complete package and the best fuck.
After you have had a session with her you will know what I mean.
Gorgeous without being glamourous and so sexy and fun to hang out with and fuck.

linkedin
07-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Can we get a photo please? Yamada san?

rooter
07-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Can we get a photo please? Yamada san?

Have you tried emailing or SMSing Yamada directly.
His contact details are everywhere (but not on this thread).
Just click on any other Tokyo Model Co thread and you will find his contact details.
Enjoy your punt with Dio. She is hot!!!

linkedin
07-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Thanks. I have tried a few of Yamada's girls and never been dissapointed. I should not be lazy and contribute by posting reviews! I am thinking Pale or Dio:)??

yamada
07-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks. I have tried a few of Yamada's girls and never been dissapointed. I should not be lazy and contribute by posting reviews! I am thinking Pale or Dio:)??

Wow Thanks very much for Enjoy with My girls sir^^

I am interest in your session sir!?

Osaka is Kinky Japanese girl Very slender and She has good talent.
Redbull is Busty and G cup Boobs and Very cute!
Pale is 1/4 of Russian and Japanese, Elegant Japanese girl with perfect service.
Little Max is she has training by Mr MAX and MR Rooter, she is new trainee in TMC section.
Diocane is Super Sexy body and Nice Mask and Model looking.

We will get more Product very Soon^^

Max Impact
07-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Little Max doesnt need any more training. She is white hot now!

Its a friggin' good lineup.

If you are after Pale or Osaka better hurry!

linkedin
08-02-2013, 05:55 AM
Osaka done on 3 occasions:)
Redbull once:)
Your reviews (all) have been extemerly helpful!
Maybe Pale or Dio today after work:) Its friday!

rooter
08-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Osaka done on 3 occasions:)
Redbull once:)
Your reviews (all) have been extemerly helpful!
Maybe Pale or Dio today after work:) Its friday!

Pale and Dio are both awesome girls !
Whichever one you choose, it will be the perfect start to your weekend!
If forced to make a choice I would say Dio, but you can't lose either way.
As always it comes down to personal preference.

yamada
08-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I would like to recommend, Pale!!!!!

She is So sweet^^

rooter
08-02-2013, 06:01 PM
How are the new trainees Diocane and Pale going?
Have they learnt any new techniques or positions?

yamada
09-02-2013, 02:58 AM
How are the new trainees Diocane and Pale going?
Have they learnt any new techniques or positions?

SHe is great sir^^ 100 % positive feedback from clients!!!

She will be a super star for future TMC!!!

Anderson
09-02-2013, 04:12 AM
sounds pretty nice!!:love:

yamada
10-02-2013, 09:01 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
11-02-2013, 01:36 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
13-02-2013, 04:31 AM
But when Yamada told me he had yet another hot new girl starting this week I said "Fuck yeah, bring her on". You can never get enough sweet Japanese pussy! And what a sweet pussy she has!*
My first impression of Diocane (or Dio as I like to call her) was that she was sexier looking than in the pic Yamada sent me - they always are!*
Long dark hair, big eyes, gorgeous smile, curvey but toned body, healthy complexion. Just a gorgeous naturally beautiful outdoors kind of girl *- definitely not a princess.
She has only been in Australia for 5 days, having just flown in from Japan - you can't get more genuine Japanese than that!*
After a brief chat I suggested a shower together and she happily stripped off*revealing a really nice sexy body. Around 165cm, C cup tits, slightly tanned and smooth soft skin, totally shaved pussy, and just nicely toned but still curvey and padded in the right places.
Dio is pretty gorgeous but what makes her extra special is her friendly, warm, and funny personality. You could take this girl to dinner, the movies, the beach, the zoo and she would be perfect company. But she is so fucking sexy you would probably *just keep her indoors, tie her to the bed and fuck her non- stop for weeks and weeks.*
She really loved having her tits squeezed licked and sucked and almost came just from this alone.*
And she really loved having it licked and stroked. She was pretty much in a constant state of orgasm. *
And this girl sure can take a hammering. I pounded her in every position and she absolutely loved it; moaning and squealing and screaming and cumming non - stop.*
Dio just loves fucking. And she loves to DFK all the time too. We kept alternating between gentle fucking with lots of DFK and hard, rough, loud, body slamming sex. And she loved both!*
Her BBBJ is fucking awesome too. Loud and slurpy and wet and sloppy and lots of use of hands, tongue and *lips.
Dio is the perfect girl and the perfect fuck. She will go with you if you give it to her rough and hard and *she will respond beautifully if you are gentle and tender with her * *- she loves it all.*
Pale and little max were awesome. But I think Dio has surpassed them. She is just so squeezable, and *edible and lovable and fuckable - amazing girl!*

She is very very good WL^^ 100% of 10/10 feedback from clients. I hope she like my New position call, Yamada In the sky on the bed!!

yamada
14-02-2013, 06:54 AM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

make an booking by sms to 0421225572

to see photos contact to ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
14-02-2013, 02:36 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
15-02-2013, 01:27 PM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

rooter
15-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I forgot to mention in my AR that Dio is a qualified nurse in Japan.
I hope she packed her nurses uniform in her suitcase.
I want her to wear it for me next session.

yamada
16-02-2013, 06:35 AM
I forgot to mention in my AR that Dio is a qualified nurse in Japan.
I hope she packed her nurses uniform in her suitcase.
I want her to wear it for me next session.

Yes!! I agree sir^^

I would like to she wear nurse cos and i would like to show my hot dog for Diocane sir^^

her body id the best for Sex. good size of boobs and long legs and bold pussy. :cool2:

yamada
16-02-2013, 02:51 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
16-02-2013, 04:44 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
17-02-2013, 08:09 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
17-02-2013, 08:19 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0478160537
ask photo ph0478160537@hotmail.com

yamada
17-02-2013, 11:59 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
18-02-2013, 04:11 AM
$350 for 1hour
$600 for 2 hours

yamada
18-02-2013, 02:02 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
19-02-2013, 03:27 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
19-02-2013, 01:27 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
21-02-2013, 09:35 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
21-02-2013, 09:44 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
21-02-2013, 12:43 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
21-02-2013, 04:01 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
22-02-2013, 06:41 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
22-02-2013, 09:34 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
23-02-2013, 02:20 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
24-02-2013, 06:22 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
24-02-2013, 02:00 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
25-02-2013, 08:46 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-02-2013, 02:02 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-02-2013, 06:07 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-02-2013, 02:33 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-02-2013, 03:44 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
26-02-2013, 09:24 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
27-02-2013, 10:58 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
27-02-2013, 02:58 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
27-02-2013, 10:19 PM

we got new girls!!! DIOCANE need hot dog for tomorrow^^ she had a 5 hot dog today.

I have to look after by my hot dog too.

yamada
28-02-2013, 09:44 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
28-02-2013, 01:33 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
02-03-2013, 08:51 AM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

rooter
02-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Yamada. I will book Diocane again but she has to promise to wear her nurse uniform for me.

yamada
02-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Yamada. I will book Diocane again but she has to promise to wear her nurse uniform for me.

she has school girl outfit for service sir.

she has been very busy this week!!!

rooter
02-03-2013, 01:00 PM
she has school girl outfit for service sir.

she has been very busy this week!!!

School girl is even better.

You are offering a uniform service now??

I would love to see Redbull as a busty policewoman :shout:

yamada
02-03-2013, 03:13 PM
School girl is even better.

You are offering a uniform service now??

I would love to see Redbull as a busty policewoman :shout:

lungor has sextoy items.

diocane must has tools^^

rooter
02-03-2013, 03:49 PM
lungor has sextoy items.

diocane must has tools^^

My cock is the only tool I need to bring along Yamada.
Its the Swiss army knife of sex.

yamada
02-03-2013, 07:47 PM
My cock is the only tool I need to bring along Yamada.
Its the Swiss army knife of sex.

Diocane has long tongue, BBBJ sounds like a ice creM FOR HER^^

yamada
03-03-2013, 03:18 PM

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

yamada
03-03-2013, 05:59 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350