PDA

View Full Version : General talk Empty your inbox on this site please

aussie_guy
07-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Remember to empty your inbox. I'm trying to reply to some members but can't send the messages because it says their inboxes are full.

androc
08-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Seems like all the intel on here is with the inbox

harmsup_jai
09-05-2017, 01:08 AM
No one ever pms me

rooter
09-05-2017, 05:13 AM
I thought it was weird that I haven't been receiving any PMs for a few weeks and then realised my inbox was full.
I have emptied it now so if any bros have PMed me over the last few weeks plz send the PMs again.
It should be ok now.

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2017, 09:21 AM
I thought it was weird that I haven't been receiving any PMs for a few weeks and then realised my inbox was full.
I have emptied it now so if any bros have PMed me over the last few weeks plz send the PMs again.
It should be ok now.

Well brother rooter,

You provably won't get any pm from me unless there is a new busty Japanese at Ginza with 38 DD/E Cups+ ( like the old Monica? )......... haha

Cheers

rooter
11-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Well brother rooter,

You provably won't get any pm from me unless there is a new busty Japanese at Ginza with 38 DD/E Cups+ ( like the old Monica? )......... haha

Cheers

Bro A, I am seeing a new Chinese girl with natural DD cups tomorrow.
Follow the link from the Ginza roster - she looks very impressive.
I will let you know how it goes ...

Punterman2
12-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Shooter your inbox is full. Trying to pm you

rooter
12-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Bro A, I am seeing a new Chinese girl with natural DD cups tomorrow.
Follow the link from the Ginza roster - she looks very impressive.
I will let you know how it goes ...
Bro A, where are you?
I caught up with Noo Noo (or maybe it was Lu Lu) today.
She is such a tiny girl ... but somehow she packs a massive set of DD cups on that tiny little body.
100% natural and organic boobs and beautiful big nipples and areolas.
A bit of droop and a bit of sag which is what you get with 100% organic big tits ... but when she holds them tight and squeezes them up together OMG!!! ... I shot such a massive load all over them ... and then she squeezed and rubbed my cock all over them ... and then she had a sip of hot tea and sucked my ultra sensitive knob so gently and sweetly ... you need to see this girl bro ...

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Bro A, where are you?
I caught up with Noo Noo (or maybe it was Lu Lu) today.
She is such a tiny girl ... but somehow she packs a massive set of DD cups on that tiny little body.
100% natural and organic boobs and beautiful big nipples and areolas.
A bit of droop and a bit of sag which is what you get with 100% organic big tits ... but when she holds them tight and squeezes them up together OMG!!! ... I shot such a massive load all over them ... and then she squeezed and rubbed my cock all over them ... and then she had a sip of hot tea and sucked my ultra sensitive knob so gently and sweetly ... you need to see this girl bro ...

Thanks bro,

I got my usual good one today and she may not have those perfect tits but you can't replace connections and affections.

Happy to visit Ginza for the first time , just need Broncos and Storms and Swans to win this weekend and I shall give up all my winnings to Wilson ........ haha

Wish them luck !