PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Blackburn - Ayu - April 2012

MrABC
27-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Hey guys,

Been missing from this forum for a while. Some of you may still remember me for being a Pussycats Burwood regular.

Now, I've just visited Butterfly recently because of their hardworking marketing on this forum. I have to say that I'm impressed with them so far. Especially this Japanese lady, Ayu.

Gone through the intro and found that she was the exact figure that I'd love banging all night long even though te sun was still rising high. Paid for an hour and she came to pick me up.

Hajimemashite, I said and she grabbed my hand happily and guided me to this spacious room. An authentic Japanese lady because her accent sounded jap and we communicated using jap as well!

We showered together and cuddled on the bed for a while before we got into business. The way she took her time in licking my body to my second brain was tremendously good! I personally loved how she let her saliva ran over my little brain and massaged my balls with them. Steamy hot and excitingly wet! A great cbj!

Continued with several positions and the highlight was the cowgirl. She grabbed her authentic D cup boobs while moving her bubbly butt. Wow... I guess I have found my new love.

After serious business, we lied flat on the bed and started to talk a little about ourselves. She's a student from Gold Coast (that's explained how BB got these Japanese ladies from - a lot of Japanese goes to Gold Coast for English classes).

She said that she only started for 2 days and would be staying for 1-2 weeks before she goes to Japan and Korea for holidays.

I will definitely return to see her again before she's gone forever. Ayu, what a stunning lady that BB has got this time.

There are still another 2 Asian ladies called Sugar and Marina who look gorgeous too.

P/s: not quite sure about extra like kissing etc because even without the extra, Ayu has already caught my heart.

dontneed69
28-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks ABC,
May check it out soon, Ayu offer daty? How old is she, DD cups?

MrABC
30-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Not sure about daty because I didn't try. Looks like D to me, soft but I didn't ask.

the reaper
30-04-2012, 10:12 AM
thxs 4 the report ABC, she sounds very good, been tempted to try the sushi bar