PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thailand and Vietnam

SillyK2
08-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Hi all.

Just reaching out to some brothers out there for suggestions and directions for a good time in Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh city.
Will be there with a buddy and we're looking for tour guide ladies that can provide the full GFE for an entire day. We're looking more for the innocent local cute girl types, not supper models with bolt on's. Any intel would be much appreciated as this is my first visit to both countries.
Thank you

cuteguy
09-05-2017, 12:41 AM
If you're going to be staying in Bangkok and want to be close to the action that is clubs, bars and nightlife find a hotel in Sukhumvit. There are many restaurants and it's close to the sky train (Nana station) that will get you around the city. You'll be located close to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboys go go bars.

SillyK2
10-05-2017, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the tip Cuteguy, I was looking more at paying for the services of a tour guide that would provide the entire package service from morning till evening, this way we could focus on the tour and enjoy the country and the sex at night:miao:

aussiegaigin
10-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Best way may be to set up an account in contact sites like Date in Asia or Thai Love. You might get swamped with offers.

rooter
10-05-2017, 09:39 AM
It's not even a challenge in South East Asia bro.
You will literally trip over girls who will want to be your "girlfriend/tour guide".

cleetusvandamme
10-05-2017, 04:46 PM
It's not even a challenge in South East Asia bro.
You will literally trip over girls who will want to be your "girlfriend/tour guide".

Yeah no need to pay, other than food and hotels etc.

SillyK2
10-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah i've heard all those stories before, but I just wanted to be fair to the girl and pay for her services to make it worth while for her. Thank you all for the advice

aussiegaigin
10-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Yeah i've heard all those stories before, but I just wanted to be fair to the girl and pay for her services to make it worth while for her. Thank you all for the advice

Buying the girls nice gifts is often more "personal" than just shoving money into their hands.

ando8
21-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Thailand is so mucb easier imo just because the thai girls normally have some english skills, whereas vietnam, hardly anyone speaks english

CunningLinguist
21-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Thailand is so mucb easier imo just because the thai girls normally have some english skills, whereas vietnam, hardly anyone speaks english

But some vietnamese can do French right :)

jackrabbit
24-06-2017, 02:21 AM
What you are looking for is the girlfriend experience without the strings...

I assume u don't speak the language. Google hooking up with Vietnamese girls. You may find you need to go on dating sites and prep before hand and sell them the experience you mentioned. Or use tinder ;)

Else if you have no time, hit the clubs/ bars and talk to the PR girls. Best to name a price if you are short on time- it's cheap anyways compared to an hr here ;)