PDA

View Full Version : General talk No Koreans

Longan
08-05-2017, 07:27 PM
I've got a friend who is 100% Chinese but looks 100% Korean. He's not into punting but it got me thinking - how to shops enforce the "No Koreans" rule? Do they actually check your ID to check your surname? What if you have a surname that is borderline Korean/Chinese (e.g. Chung). What if you were half Korean? How strict is the rule?

For those that are unaware, some shops enforce this rule because Koreans have a small community in Australia and some WL don't feel comfortable taking the risk of seeing someone they know.

harrycd
08-05-2017, 07:57 PM
I believe it is standard practise to ask for a dna test first

shootermcgavin
08-05-2017, 09:14 PM
They present you with a fridge full of leftovers. If you make bibimbap then boom, you're out.

5 Star City
08-05-2017, 09:50 PM
If you are good looker with plastic surgery....

You are Koreans:shout:

tarl1975
08-05-2017, 09:56 PM
A Woman of Pleasure from The Rocks a long time ago used to let the girls look at the punter through the peep hole at the door so that they can see who the punter is. Quite a few girls have escape the embarrassment of meeting someone they know or are surprised to see someone they would not think would be seeing WLs.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2017, 10:10 PM
CCTV always do the right things for the girls !

Christmas
08-05-2017, 10:22 PM
CCTV always do the right things for the girls !

yeah.. if you are Korean you can actually tell which one is Korean or isn't by their look first, then accent
no need to check Passport or driver license
some asian customer told me like "hey many of my friend said I look like Korean you don't think so?" and I was like "yeh maybe"
but ... nah...

aussiegaigin
08-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Too much cross breeding these days I think. K girls are definitely losing their distinctive appearance.

30 years ago I could pick a J or K girl on sight wearing a blindfold. Maybe I'm just losing my touch now.

Yageez88
08-05-2017, 10:49 PM
I get told I look Korean all the time but I'm not. I never get asked but I think being born here makes a difference? Or when they say no koreans they mean all kinds? Even Aussie born?

Christmas
08-05-2017, 10:59 PM
I get told I look Korean all the time but I'm not. I never get asked but I think being born here makes a difference? Or when they say no koreans they mean all kinds? Even Aussie born?

yeah they actually Don't care Whether you are ABK CBK or KKK
they don't do intro once they think you are Korean.(yeah through CCTV) if it's unsure they send receptionist to check though.. I've never fooled btw

CunningLinguist
08-05-2017, 11:37 PM
They leave a bowl of Kimchi at reception and if you nibble some you are Korean :)

Yageez88
08-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Hahaha.

Fair enough christmas. I always book first anyway. So what would happen if I book first time for a girl I haven't seen. Then she thinks I'm Korean and refuses from CCTV footage. Do you just tell the customer she doesn't want to see you?

Christmas
09-05-2017, 12:42 AM
Hahaha.

Fair enough christmas. I always book first anyway. So what would happen if I book first time for a girl I haven't seen. Then she thinks I'm Korean and refuses from CCTV footage. Do you just tell the customer she doesn't want to see you?

That actually wouldn't happen. I can just tell to girl that customer isn't Korean. Unless he's Korean.
Korean customer usually ask me first whether the girl is ok with Korean customer or nah.
So don't worry, if you are not Korean, you won't be refused.

harmsup_jai
09-05-2017, 02:18 AM
Had a funny story happen to me at 81 crows a few months back when I was being introduced to the girls in the waiting room a really cute Korean girl came in looked at me and ran back out .

I was was like what happened there as she didn't introduced herself.

After all the girls were introduced I picked that Korean girl .

when she came in she looked worried and when I asked her if she was Korean she said she was Chinese and asked if I was Korean which I said I was Chinese / Vietnamese and let a big sigh of relief.

she said I looked like Korean so in saying that I believe a fair few Korean girls definitely avoid Korean guys as this is not the first time something similar has happened to me .

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2017, 09:26 AM
That actually wouldn't happen. I can just tell to girl that customer isn't Korean. Unless he's Korean.
Korean customer usually ask me first whether the girl is ok with Korean customer or nah.
So don't worry, if you are not Korean, you won't be refused.

So is that a general practice that Korean WLs usually don't want to see Korean customers ?

But that's very interesting , because if I'm a Korean man , I most likely want to go to a Korean shop and enjoy a session with a fellow Korean girl !

And how do you avoid that in those all Korean shops such as the old 127, M8, Romeo and Juliets types shops ? You just ban all Korean men from coming in ??

Littlewonder
09-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Too much cross breeding these days I think. K girls are definitely losing their distinctive appearance.

30 years ago I could pick a J or K girl on sight wearing a blindfold. Maybe I'm just losing my touch now.

30 years ago there were not that many asians in Australia so the choice was a lot simpler.

androc
09-05-2017, 11:51 AM
I met a Korean punter waiting outside a shop recently. He turned up because his mate wanted to go. He said he preferred the K karaoke places better than punting. I didnt understand why

Christmas
09-05-2017, 03:22 PM
So is that a general practice that Korean WLs usually don't want to see Korean customers ?

But that's very interesting , because if I'm a Korean man , I most likely want to go to a Korean shop and enjoy a session with a fellow Korean girl !

And how do you avoid that in those all Korean shops such as the old 127, M8, Romeo and Juliets types shops ? You just ban all Korean men from coming in ??

When I worked at M8, choosing customers was not allowed.
I don't know about 127.. never worked there

In general Thai girls avoid Thai customers
Korean avoid Korean
that's secret rule

but I was ok with Every oppas LOL
that's why If I go Straty, Eastwood etc I feel awkward a bit. so many oppas I had fuck :( ㅋㅋ

Mitch2
09-05-2017, 06:00 PM
When I worked at M8, choosing customers was not allowed.
I don't know about 127.. never worked there

In general Thai girls avoid Thai customers
Korean avoid Korean
that's secret rule

but I was ok with Every oppas LOL
that's why If I go Straty, Eastwood etc I feel awkward a bit. so many oppas I had fuck :( ㅋㅋ

Wow, love your blogs Chelsea, shame i never got to meet you, as i wouldnt mind being one of the awkard oppas.
Ah well, i'll go to your shop and chit chat. Next time someone asks to go midas, i'll send them in and come and see you to disrupt your busy schedule.

Chelsea FC is very close to winning the title too.

Shoryureppa
09-05-2017, 06:39 PM
I'm very close to Eastwood.

If you go to Eastwood go to Hukuya Sushi. Try the soft shell crab sushi, everything there is great :) I used to go to jonga jipp all the time with mates, bibimbap is cheap, healthy & tasty... plus, they give SO many free sides.

dandydanny
13-05-2017, 05:24 PM
I'm 100% Chinese, but I met Korean WLs that saying I looked like Korean, while yesterday my manager at company said I looked like Japanese.....

Napkin
13-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Its a small local community in Sydney so i can understand why they do this.
Mud sticks and the stigma of being a WL has and will never change.