PDA

View Full Version : Question Day Dream massage @ Labrador info

popeye96
09-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Hey fellow punters.

Am thinking about making a trip to this establishment. Looking at their ad on Locanto, they have an option for a Deluxe Massage at $180/hr. I called up the shop to see if they could give me any more info on what that entails, but all the papasan told me was that it was an upgraded massage, and that there have never been any complaints about the service received. Obviously there are certain things that can't be discussed over the phone, but I was hoping for a few clues at least, before I hand over my hard earned.

So, my question is, have any of you fellow punters partaken in this Deluxe Massage service, and can enlighten me as to what it involves and if it is worth spending the dollars on, because I know what can be had on the GC for that type of coin, and don't want to waste my time and money if it isn't worth it. Maybe better off giving the info via PM, as the shop obviously doesn't want the world to know.

Thanks.

Tonny
09-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Luckily no one knows about this site wink, wink, :shout::shout:.so we can discuss anything. In the fifties a Deluxe car had more chrome so I suspect you will get an ML with chrome shoes and painted fingernails.:grimace::grimace:

ococpunt
10-05-2017, 07:13 PM
would definitely be interested to know if anyone is willing share through pm :D

popeye96
13-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Not going to put up a full review, or go into details, but if you were thinking about trying their Deluxe Massage, I would say don't bother as it's certainly not worth the money IMO. Better off going for the standard service, then tip accordingly if you are inclined.

gundamsux
14-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Done it. Body rub. Not worth it. Get standard and pay extra bud

mman69
23-02-2018, 07:06 AM
any updated info guys havnt been here for like 7months so PM or post any current recommendations please ?

Brisguy72
24-02-2018, 08:14 PM
Save your money....