PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star BABY GREAT VALUE COMES IN SMALL PACKAGE

Fragbulb
10-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Went to 5 star last week for the new girls. And baby was the first to impress me with the tiny body and charming smile. She had me from the beginning.
Definitely recommended for you if your type is small and cute Asian girls.

Overall apparence:
I like sweet type of girls so she matches all the criterials of cute Asian girl.
Her height is around 160cm I think. Definitely not talk. But very slim and legs were good :)
I love this size and I feel like she is very energetic as well. With the laughs and talks.

When I first see her. I feel like she looks like Chinese movie stars. So I started out conversation when going upstairs. She is very sweet girl and she kept the conversation going.

Shower:
She has very good touch around the body and in the shower, she is able to make me giggle with some jokes. Overall very pleasant experience

Oral:
Her BJ skills are one of the best ones I've had recently. She will make you feel like you are floating with just BJ. And the best part is that when you are looking at her from different angels when she performs BJ is an enjoyment.

Sex:
After BJ, we went straight into doggy style. She is tiny but still has decent shape ass. When going doggy style. Nothing turns me on more than looking at her cute face in the mirror. The best part is that her body is so good that we could try different positions to get a different experience.

After sex:
She is just an overall joy to be around. I feel her energy is just right there and gives me a good massage afterwards while chatting with me to let me feel better.

If you are after tall sexy type of girls, then baby is probably not your best choice

But if you are like me, like cute sweet, innocent type of girls, then baby is the one of the best out there.

Great experience and services.

Great value comes in small packages :)

Punterman2
10-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Please no more reviews on Baby. I am too jealous. I assume you are Asian.

Max Impact
10-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Don't feel bad bro Punterman. I was just lucky!

androc
10-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Cool review. Small packages

Punterman2
10-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Don't feel bad bro Punterman. I was just lucky!

Thanks for the sympathy. I need it. I hardly slept last night thinking that 5 Star were going to let me fuck Baby but alas, I woke up this morning to see their post saying Asians only ......again.

Longan
10-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the sympathy. I need it. I hardly slept last night thinking that 5 Star were going to let me fuck Baby but alas, I woke up this morning to see their post saying Asians only ......again.
Keep posting bro, maybe when you reach 500 posts and become a SuperFan, the day will come.

Napkin
11-05-2017, 08:38 AM
The hype on this girl is amazing . I'm always one to
jump on the bandwagon. Count me in :cool2:

5 Star City
11-05-2017, 01:25 PM
New Small packages :miao:

Loving today 1pm....

C RUBY...Az

http://i.imgur.com/W3N1Erw.png

Punterman2
12-05-2017, 05:52 PM
C Baby & C RUBY

Once in a life time young & innocent concubines :miao:

Anyone seen Ruby. Post a review.

Max Impact
12-05-2017, 09:33 PM

Bro, you are a sucker for punishment!

I already hate reading about another bro getting Baby let alone Ruby!

Punterman2
12-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Bro, you are a sucker for punishment!

I already hate reading about another bro getting Baby let alone Ruby!

What you can't have you want more

ChulSoo
19-05-2017, 12:50 PM

Been wondering about that as well~~