PDA

View Full Version : RNT punt

Yosemite Sam
12-05-2017, 12:53 AM
After a disappointing shop experience I decided to give this one a go http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_1335082395/New-new-new-100-new-Size-6-Japanese-Popular-Massage.html. not really my neck of the woods but decided wtf. Japanese ML probably in her 30's, not really young but skinny which I like and friendly.
Massage was one of the best I've had, she clearly knows how to massage. Attention and ending was very good.......with more optios I didn't take her up on.
Overall I would say there's younger and sexier girls around but not many better proper massages and she's definitely in good nick for her age but skinny and small.boobs. Ending and a couple of her techniques were pretty good. Place was old but clean. WIR....maybe, but I like a.bit of variety and really needs to be exceptional for me to return. Worth a punt though. Hope this is helpful. ML said she's only there for another month.

RottenLittlePunt
12-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Seriously dude. If you want to appear legit. Don't create a new ID and then the first shop you comment on is a new shop that you give great reviews about.

You're just announcing to the world that you have some connection to it.

lazcuba77
12-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Lol demasiado obvio jajajaja,to obvious

flamejob
15-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Is that on Compton St? I drove through there today and saw a sign for massage but didn't have time to stop.