PDA

View Full Version : Complaint worst experience at Hornsby142

yeehh
12-05-2017, 01:59 PM
have just booked in a Wl at 1 pm. turned up on time, walked into the shop got told by the reception i was late by 2 mins so she's with another customer now. come back at 5pm if i want to see her. .......dont be a smart ass. fuck that. text me if she's not available. take my booking then cancel it without further notice? show some respect to your customer please.
disappointed. not the first time happen. trying to take it easy but doesnt work this time.
maybe its time to find a new shop with better service.
any recommendations guys?

harrycd
12-05-2017, 05:00 PM
LOL late by 2 min, fuck that.

Where about's are you looking for shops?

On the North Shore side you have the following

105pymble
Roseville Rose
5 Gladesville
533 Willoughby

Punterman2
12-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Happens all the time at the lower end shops. Perhaps a regular customer extended with her. Yes it is annoying but not a lot you can do really.

Alex T Bear
12-05-2017, 06:24 PM
have just booked in a Wl at 1 pm. turned up on time, walked into the shop got told by the reception i was late by 2 mins so she's with another customer now. come back at 5pm if i want to see her. .......dont be a smart ass. fuck that. text me if she's not available. take my booking then cancel it without further notice? show some respect to your customer please.
disappointed. not the first time happen. trying to take it easy but doesnt work this time.
maybe its time to find a new shop with better service.
any recommendations guys?

Yeah I've had a similar experience but it was the WL's first appointment of the day! Arrived at the booking time only to be told she was running late so come back in an hour or two or call to see if she's in. F that....another shop/ WL got my business.
I've been back once or twice afterwards but have only had duds there

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Finally , another foundation member made his first two posts! All about the same girl/shop that stuffed up his booking.

Take it easy mate , better luck next time or you can ban the shop if that makes you feel better.

Cheers

blitz
12-05-2017, 07:40 PM
why do you say 2 minutes late in this thread and 5 minutes late in your other thread? which one was it?
actually it doesn't matter. you made the booking, just show up on time. if you knew you were running late, contact the shop and advise them. I'm sure they would keep the girl available for you.
busy shops ain't got time to chase up late comers and no shows.

CunningLinguist
12-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Mate if you are 30 seconds late at some popular Chinese restaurants you will lose your booking!

local
13-05-2017, 12:11 AM
What silly bitching !!
I was late @ Kowloon, Airport Express because you must be there 90 minutes before your flight to check your luggage.
I arrive @ 90 minutes and was refused.
Technicality in the wording eh !!!
Funny enough got to the airport and as checking luggage was offered upgrade to business (from economy), now if I have been 30 secs earlier @ Kowloon station....