PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Worst experience at hornsby

yeehh
12-05-2017, 02:34 PM
have just texted to book in for a visit at hornsby 142, replied as ok. all confirmed. turned up on time but got told by the reception that i was late for 5 mins so the lady is now with another customer, if i still want to see her come back at 5pm.
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!:fire: i texted you. if you want to cancel it simply text me back so dont waste my time drive all the way here for disappointment. this is not the first time ever that i have been treat like this. i believe i am not the only one experienced this. if you dont show any respect to your customer then i go to somewhere else. goodbye and good luck to your business.

Alan86
13-05-2017, 10:41 AM
I have had similar experiences elsewhere.

Every shop will wait for a certain time for the booking, for the customer to show up. The time varies from shop to shop.

I think M8 told me they wait 10-15 minutes, (they also call you if you haven't shown up) but I think Silver Fox told me they wait just 5 mins!

I personally think that 5 mins is so unreasonable! Someone may be stuck with parking, traffic etc. it's a joke, and they may have come a long way !

Napkin
14-05-2017, 08:52 AM
This isn't fair if you had text them for booking . They should have honored the
booking. Many time i have made booking and come early and the shop let the
girl see another customer and i have been made to wait 30 mins.
I understand though that could be $ 120 + for the shop and non booking
appearance can become costly for the shop and girl.

androc
14-05-2017, 10:28 AM
Happens everywhere mate. We are dealing with human receptionists, women and endless punters.
If a shop had respect they would ring or text you the bad news, not wait until you get to the shop. But business is business.
At another shop, I booked a lady at 5pm, for 7pm. At 610pm, I was texted to say the lady had to leave early. She may have still been with a punter (extended time) but most likely did have to leave earlier.
At least I got told before I arrived. Thats proper customer service.
I still turned up, was shown another great lady, and all was sweet. Sometimes you win, sometimes you dont.
Regardless, if you are a regular and the shop treats you like a fool, find another shop. Its life.

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Also lots of punters book then don't turn up.