PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Baby - almost seems so wrong but worth a shot

threebysix
13-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Had a line up prob 5-6 girls. Some of the new faces looked good however reading the reviews on baby had to try her myself...

Pros
- tiny . Perhaps 150cm at most and prob <40kg
Almost felt wrong... ;)
- face 7.5/10 - it's her in pictures but slightly photoshopped. Skin (whiter) and maybe eyes
- body 8/10 - quite skinny girl and toned or taut as per a teen should be! In real life she seems skinnier
- tits c - enhanced. They aren't real and one could easily feel them and see them.
- bbbj - 7/10 good but wouldn't say great. Does put effort into it.
- after cum - would happily suck you further! Twice.

Cons
- limited English but good enough to navigate
- behaviour almost like a baby at times trying to be cute (if that's ur thing)
- tiny! Even in mish, sides had to hold you back slightly so not too deep
- doggie was bordering pain and would arch back like a cat. A 5-6 inch penis basically reaches her mid stomach :). She said she loved it so a little bit of mixed messages

Overall good punt. She's friendly girl and relatively cute. Bit thinner than pictures. Has a few bad tatts
WIR: probably not for me due to size and I do like a pounding.
Preference for toned, with more curves

Napkin
13-05-2017, 08:16 AM
After the hype of Baby in other reviews good to see somebody with review
that is quite thoughtful and experience first hand if the girl lives up to the
hype. Still just like a new hot new restaurant best to try for yourself.

Punterman2
13-05-2017, 12:37 PM
After the hype of Baby in other reviews good to see somebody with review
that is quite thoughtful and experience first hand if the girl lives up to the
hype. Still just like a new hot new restaurant best to try for yourself.

After that review I have lost interest. Not a fan of enhanced breasts. If you pay top dollar you should get natural

threebysix
14-05-2017, 04:08 PM
After that review I have lost interest. Not a fan of enhanced breasts. If you pay top dollar you should get natural

Each to their own. But I would say still worth to take a Punt with baby if you can punterman.
I still enjoyed my time, had to be careful due to her size.
Similar if not even smaller than Lisa @310 however much prettier. If her English was better and she cranked up the PSE would definitely be a goer.
The mixed messages was confusing - (to me that is)

Standing against some of the beauties in the line up of 6 - she would be in top 3-4.. however after the reviews had to check it out myself. Some people have different turn ons...
like my title felt a little wrong , not my future cup of tea but enjoyed myself ;)