PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting motivation

Alan86
13-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,

I've just noticed that my motivation to punt is not quite as high as it used to be. Maybe it's because I've been around the block a few times, or maybe I'm not as horny as I was in my early twenties.

I was wondering though, of course we all love to punt for the sheer pleasure of it, but are there actually other Reasons why you punt aswell? Other motivations?

These may include
- Becoming more comfortable and confident with women in general
- Learning sexual techniques
- Tension and general stress relief
- Trying new things in life
etc

Thanks for your thoughts

corvus
13-05-2017, 02:08 PM
I punt because I get horny and when I get horny it can't concretate

cuteguy
13-05-2017, 02:26 PM
At first, punting can be amazing when having access to many young and pretty girls but it can go sour over time. Life is not all about punting and there are other ways to keep yourself busy. These days, people become so immersed in their careers and other social life activities that they forget or have little time for punting.

rooter
13-05-2017, 02:27 PM
I think it was John Stuart Mill who said something like "as soon as you start asking yourself if you are happy, you cease to be happy"
I notice that bros on this forum ask themselves way too many questions and analyse stuff way too much, and are often way too hard on themselves.
Socrates said that "the unexamined life is not worth living"
But Socrates was an old Greek poof with way too much time on his hands and ended up killing himself by drinking poison.
I say if you are too busy questioning and analysing and examining your life then you are not really living it.
I think the advertising departments of Nike and Coca Cola are far wiser than Socrates.
"Just do it"
"Enjoy!"

wilisno
13-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I think it was John Stuart Mill who said something like "as soon as you start asking yourself if you are happy, you cease to be happy"
I notice that bros on this forum ask themselves way too many questions and analyse stuff way too much, and are often way too hard on themselves.
But Socrates was an old Greek poof with way too much time on his hands and ended up killing himself by drinking poison.
I say if you are too busy questioning and analysing and examining your life then you are not really living it.
I think the advertising departments of Nike and Coca Cola are far wiser than Socrates.
"Just do it"
"Enjoy!"

Makes sense ! ;) ;) ;)

Napkin
13-05-2017, 03:06 PM
I ask myself that question all the time. I mean its Sat and i'm
planning what girl i will see next and zero effort in trying to date
a real girl. Where have all the good girls gone ? They have been
snapped up and the other ones are out of my league.
Like all punters we all had the right ambition meet a pretty girl and
get good job and raise family. That went pear shape for me years ago.
I mean last month a work mate wanted to match me with a 30 something
Hong Kong lady. So i said sure and i looked her up on facebook.
I thought what have we got here ? I felt so shallow i mean i'm sure
she is a good lady but i immediately compared her to the endless
hookers i have seen. And if she was in a line up there would be 1 in 20
chance of me picking her.

Shoryureppa
13-05-2017, 07:51 PM
When you're both old and wrinkly I doubt looks will matter too much.

I punt to have a good time. I don't punt so much now, but if I see a girl I really like in the photos and she has good reviews to back it up... I will consider seeing her.

I have one regular WL at the moment. But, I would rather save my money and see the girls I have on rotation. Take them on dates and enjoy myself taking it slow.

Punterman2
13-05-2017, 10:55 PM
For me it is several things:

The chase
The beautiful feeling of making love to a woman. Or lots of them in my case
Their orgasms
Their bodies
Their breasts
Their kisses
The warmth of their skin
Their cuddles
Their wet pussies
Their hair
Their eyes
Their legs
Their arse

I will repeat a saying that I love and by which I currently live my life, "on their deathbed nobody will wish that they had fucked less".

I have been keeping a spreadsheet of all my punts since 1st Nov 2016 and it totals close to 200 girls. In the last week I have fucked 12 girls, including a 20 year old today who had only ever had sex before with three people. Two boyfriends and one punter before me. That there is my motivation.

brotherjim
13-05-2017, 11:38 PM
I used to punt because I was lonely. 10 years ago I meet a wonderful lady (not WL but introduced to me by one) and married her. I gave up punting altogether until about 4 years ago when we had our first child.

Since the i have punted maybe once every 3-6 months. And the reason is, and this is going sound selfish but my wife no longer has the time and energy to give me the attention I received before. And doubly so since our second child was born 2 years back.

As per another post I made she doesn't know I punt but being open minded and knowing my punting history before marriage she says she wouldn't care if I punted. What she would care about is if I sought out a relationship or had free sex with another women.

Alan86
14-05-2017, 04:26 AM
"Just do it"
"Enjoy!"

'Socrates was an old Greek poof' - Gold! :shout:

Alan86
14-05-2017, 04:36 AM
I used to punt because I was lonely. 10 years ago I meet a wonderful lady (not WL but introduced to me by one) and married her. I gave up punting altogether until about 4 years ago when we had our first child.

Since the i have punted maybe once every 3-6 months. And the reason is, and this is going sound selfish but my wife no longer has the time and energy to give me the attention I received before. And doubly so since our second child was born 2 years back.

As per another post I made she doesn't know I punt but being open minded and knowing my punting history before marriage she says she wouldn't care if I punted. What she would care about is if I sought out a relationship or had free sex with another women.

Thanks brother Jim for your honest response.

I forgot to include one of the biggest motivation that a lot of men have - companionship!

It's especially true if one is lonely (and one can even be lonely within a marriage). I've heard that there are some men who go to high priced places like Kings Court and Stilletos who will actually pay for an hour session, but will just sit and talk to the girl!

From a personal experience, I wouldn't say I'm lonely but I definitely love and enjoy the friendship from my regular MLs!

Another punting motivation I have is I like to add to the memories about a certain place I visit or stay in. Eg if stay in a particular suburb for a year, I'll want to punt around that area so I can add to some good Memories of my time there.

CunningLinguist
14-05-2017, 10:12 AM
I forgot to include one of the biggest motivation that a lot of men have - companionship!
I've heard that there are some men who go to high priced places like Kings Court and Stilletos who will actually pay for an hour session, but will just sit and talk to the girl!

I reckon those dudes can't get boners anymore ...

Btman01
15-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Part of my motivation is to test the boundary of some girls and see how far (service) they can go. Sometimes when you go and see a particular WL regularly they can offer more

Ted Hunter
15-05-2017, 09:18 PM
My Wife Shut up Shop about 10 yrs ago.No discussion.
I've always had a healthy sex life so something was missing.I became very grumpy. I miss the touch and smell of a woman.The intimacy.
So I bit the bullet and returned to punting.
I've never been happier.In my mid 60s spending time with a young woman has done wonders for my general wellbeing and a troublesome prostate

Shoryureppa
15-05-2017, 11:14 PM
I've cut down on my punting, $300+ for an hour lost its appeal. I still go from time to time to spoil myself but why pay when you can get free sex!

Another reason is that I find it hard to get a booking at Ginza & 5 Star these days, the girls I want are always booked out instantly. Perhaps it's divine intervention to invest more of my money :O

Napkin
16-05-2017, 07:06 AM
My Wife Shut up Shop about 10 yrs ago.No discussion.
I've always had a healthy sex life so something was missing.I became very grumpy. I miss the touch and smell of a woman.The intimacy.
So I bit the bullet and returned to punting.
I've never been happier.In my mid 60s spending time with a young woman has done wonders for my general wellbeing and a troublesome prostate
That's the spirit Ted. I know many a marriage where the intimacy has gone but for
the sake of kids or not worth the trouble splitting up then one partner looks
outside the marriage. Its like the elephant in the room. They just ignore.

brotherjim
16-05-2017, 10:45 AM
That's the spirit Ted. I know many a marriage where the intimacy has gone but for
the sake of kids or not worth the trouble splitting up then one partner looks
outside the marriage. Its like the elephant in the room. They just ignore.

Lack of sex due to kids doesn't mean the parents are not in love with each and don't want to spend their lives together. This is kind of what has happened to me, two young kids, sex dropped right off but my wife and I are still very much in love and enjoy each other's company. It's just come bed time we are both so stuffed a root is the last thing on either of our minds and during the day bit hard with the ruggies running around.