PDA

View Full Version : General talk Storytime. Seeing a WL outside

throwaway95
14-05-2017, 06:49 PM
using a throwaway for this post, wrote it up fast excuse typos the the terrible structure.

So was feeling the bored/ a little tipsy one night decided to head down for a punt at a nearby brothel. Called up and just picked one of the available girls over the phone without any info she was described as early 20s. Booked for 30 mins decent service bbj dfk etc, she was a mainlander kinda pretty cute face a little chubby by my standards BMI probs 26, said she was 27 I'd say a little older but less than 30. Once I had finished she asked for my number, I was a bit hesitant at first as this was the first time anything like this has happened to me, I ask her why she said I was cute and she liked me blah blah blah. I just gave it to her, she gave me a missed call and told me to come see her again didn't think much of it.

A week passes still kinda curious about her taking my mobile number down so head into see her again for another 30 mins. She legitimately seemed happy to see me and kisses me in front of the male receptionist as she collects me from the waiting booth, I was like wtf. Anyway did the deed service seemed more passionate kissing the whole time, after I shoot once she asks/convinces me to extend for another 30. I just said yeah. While we wait, little she asks me a bunch of questions, do you like me, do you live close, do you live alone, you got a girlfriend, do you want to meet me outside etc. I answer them for the sake of conversation and we eventually go at it again.

See her twice over the next 2 weeks for an and we message periodically, during one of the sessions she says she loves me. I was wtf and say 'cool' but she presses and I get baited into saying it back, I mean I like her but still... So like two weeks ago she says she wants to 'sleep' with me, ie spend the night. Keep in mind it like I'm 21 almost 22 live with my parents and she doesn't have a concrete place to stay (sleeps over at the brothel most nights). She knows this and she brings up that we should get a hotel. I straight up said it seems a little expensive and she says she'll pay for the hotel. I was like Jesus Christ this chick wants it. This situation was pretty amazing to me so I was like yeah let's do it.

So we're chatting throughout the week sitewide Groupon deal comes up for a one night stay at the courtyard marriott North Ryde, for only like 105$ after the discount. I tell her I'm going to book so it's actually happening, she seems keen. So the night before rolls around and she tell me to pick her up from a friends house at 10 am. I was like wtf I thought this was dinner and a hotel, I got homework to do and moodle quizzes to complete. I tell her the earliest I can make is at 12 noon still have no idea what we are gonna do for so long. She's like that's ok. So I show up 20 mins late she literally sitting on the fence outside the house waiting for me.

This is where it gets weird. So I show up and she and a friend jump in my car and I'm like what is going on. She asks me to drop off her friend at Strathfield station. I'm thinking to myself what the fuck have I gotten myself into but say yes and drive the 20 mins to the station where she gets out.

Now I'm like to the girl wtf are we gonna do for so long. She like let's go to the beach I think she thinks this is an actual date. I was like whatever drove like 40 mins to a shit beach walked along the sand took photos etc boring as fuck but she kinda seems to be having fun she says she like the beaches in Australia. Finally, its like 4 something and I'm like let's grab dinner and she says Eastwood's good and the hotel is close as well. So we hit up some random Korean BBQ place she orders the wagyu platter and some other dish. Wagyu platter alone goes for $98 I'm like I only have 100 cash she says she'll pay. We have a good feed and she ends up paying a total of 116 for the both of us. Hit up a bottle shop and get a bottle of wine and head to the hotel where they also give us a complimentary bottle too. So we drink grab room service and fuck twice that night and once again in the morning.

On the drive back to her brothel she telling me that she hates her job in Aus and might go back to China but really likes me and is unsure what to do.... So that was a week ago, since then she's been messaging me on WeChat almost every night saying she misses me loves me etc, I only sometimes reply saying I miss her as well. Going to see her in the next few days, honestly it probably best if she goes back to china I can tell she doesn't like it here, and I think she's overestimating this relationship. But I need to tell her I a nice way.

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 09:50 PM
If you like her and think you may have a future, tell her that. If you think she is not for you, tell her that. You are only young and will both find other people and you are not far into the relationship. Best to bail early so as not to hurt her if you don't want it like she does.

aussiegaigin
14-05-2017, 10:06 PM
I'd be thinking she's looking for somewhere to live, then a visa sponsor and/or PR. A couple of girls (not WLs) have tried that on me and caught a few of my friends. As soon as they get the papers, off they go.

Napkin
14-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Don't sell yourself cheap. The going rate for getting married to a Chinese lady is 60 k
and you have to live together for 2 years and then you she gets the Visa.

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 10:24 PM
You old cynics. It might be love. I fell for an Aussie girl and I am from overseas. Nothing to do with getting a visa to live here.

Shoryureppa
14-05-2017, 11:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0UudoppDDs

Maxybro
15-05-2017, 12:42 AM
I have to agree with the title of this post....story time. It sure is a nice story, that is either part or completely fiction.

My question to you bro is like how many times did you jerk yourself off while writing it? But like it's just a rhetorical question bro

devo69
18-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Sounds familiar, happens all the time. I am usually wary of the ones who want my number after the first visit. the young girls are prime candidates for this I find. Make the most of it if you are getting any enjoyment out of it then there is no problem, stay on the ball and won't find yourself stuck in some sticky situation. Most of them aren't very good at putting on an act, when they say they like you etc. they are either honest or it's dead fucking obvious that are trying to play you. Some of them are so transparent it's ridiculous. The honest ones are quite endearing I find and the ones who are full of shit I generally can't help but play along with them too, mainly because I find it hard to be an arsehole.

threebysix
18-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Enjoy the time whilst it lasts. It may be a con or it may not be.
Had a WL got my number from one of the popular shops and did the same.
Was hesitant at first. We lasted 3 months, I could give her what she wanted. Time. (Work pressures) And the logistics was tricky as you said. Being 22, sure public places and cars would give you more thrills anyways ;)
Needless to say she found someone else shortly after but the journey there was awesome. Either way u are both enjoying your time and keep your mind open and eyes wide open. ;)

Punterman2
18-05-2017, 05:46 PM
I have stopped getting girls numbers now. I think it only leads to problems if you are married like me as where is it all going to lead apart from a messy ending which I had this week.

Best to just go to the shops, enjoy and leave. Having their numbers starts to invade theirs and your personal lives and plays on the emotions.

CunningLinguist
18-05-2017, 07:15 PM
I have stopped getting girls numbers now. I think it only leads to problems if you are married like me as where is it all going to lead apart from a messy ending which I had this week.

Are you going to post a review of the messy ending, might be your highest viewed thread ... :)

j_highrolla
18-05-2017, 07:32 PM

Best to just go to the shops, enjoy and leave. Having their numbers starts to invade theirs and your personal lives and plays on the emotions.

punterman bro we are all anticipating ur update !

Napkin
18-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Maybe we listen to this when we read Punterman2 update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DApsKQoG7jE

Punterman2
18-05-2017, 08:49 PM
To the sound of sad violin music.........When you get girls numbers you infiltrate their private lives and they yours. This girl was kind, pretty, lovely, fun. I liked seeing her. I saw her at the shops and at home a few times. I started to build up feelings for her and found myself thinking about her a lot. She would text me saying she missed me, I would go and see her. I am married so I was looking for a bit of fun and seeing a girl at home is a novelty.

As I got to know her though, I also started to feel sorry for her. Like a lot of WL's they have shit lives, they work long hours. All they can do is fuck. Their lack of English often means they can do little else. She starts at 10am and works most days until 2am or 4am. She is exhausted but needs to work hard to earn money. She often fucks 8 guys a day and I started to have feelings of jealousy and didn't like what life I saw her leading, out of necessity, not because she wants to be fucked all day. I would rather live in my rose coloured world where the girls love to have sex with you in the shop and you go home none the wiser about them.

The main issue though is where does it all lead. If she wants more, I can't offer it and if I want more I can't have it. I wanted to up the things that we would do together sexually but she is quite vanilla so I wasn't getting anything more off her than I get elsewhere. She didn't want to give more.

I also get bored of the same girl quite quickly and once I have won the "chase" I start chasing the next new one.

We met up on Monday after she texted me to say she misses me. I went to see her on short notice, wasn't really in the mood and had trouble getting it up. That was embarrassing. I suddenly felt "what the fuck am I doing", told her that it was best that we don't see each other again, she was upset, so was I. Shit ending.

I feel better about it a few days later but as people have often warned on the forum, getting too close to the girls is often just not a good idea. Have your fun in the shop and leave it there. Don't take it home with you.

Napkin
18-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Cool reply . I always remember they are like wild animals they are raw and have
that instinct which cannot be conquered and cannot be domesticated and you
will only get bitten. Listen to Punterman2 experience.

Napkin
18-05-2017, 09:01 PM
6sixty9nine another cool response you would make a great talent scout for spotting to
who be aware of !!

Punterman2
18-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Cool reply . I always remember they are like wild animals they are raw and have
that instinct which cannot be conquered and cannot be domesticated and you
will only get bitten. Listen to Punterman2 experience.

Be careful with the harsh comments mate, all of their circumstances are different. This girl is doing the job as she got into a lot of money trouble in China and needs to pay it back. She is a nurse by profession. Let's have a bit of sympathy. Calling them dogs or fleas or wild animals is not very nice. She is a lovely girl.

Napkin
18-05-2017, 09:06 PM
No pun intended. You still have feelings for her that's very obvious .

Punterman2
18-05-2017, 09:27 PM
No pun intended. You still have feelings for her that's very obvious .

Not so much feelings for her. I don't think we need to be insulting to the girls in the shops, call them names or look down on them. They all have different reasons for being there and apart from a few bad apples, the vast majority of the girls are nice human beings, just like the rest of society. I have been with thousands of them. Most are just nice, normal people doing the best for themselves. Who are we to judge.

Napkin
18-05-2017, 09:39 PM
When you overcome your broken heart we shall have a sensible conversation.

Punterman2
18-05-2017, 09:53 PM
When you overcome your broken heart we shall have a sensible conversation.

Thanks Napkin. I have a good way of mending my broken heart. I have a 24 year old newbie on the go at the moment that I met last week.

I fucked her for two hours on Tuesday morning and I will be fucking her tomorrow morning for 2 hours when she starts her next shift. She wore a mini skirt and knee length boots on Tuesday. Grrrr...

Tightest pussy you could wish for. DFK's me like I am her boyfriend and sucks my cock like it is the yummiest ice cream she has ever eaten.

That will help.:cool2:

Napkin
18-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Good to see you have recovered . Best of luck.
'' Jste stary blazen '' :D