PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever had sex with a drunk WL ?

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Those on the forum who follow my exploits know that I like to seek out new experiences in my punting. I have been doing it for 15 years and a quick fuck does not really interest me anymore. Today I had sex with a drunk WL for the first time.

I was in 19a Brodie St Rydalmere. Saw a girl called Lulu for one hour. She promised me great service at the intro and was a good looking Chinese lady. She looked great at the intro, nice dress, good tits, early 30's, lovely straight hair and attractive. Her bbbj was very good but fucking her was poor. She did one of those fucks where they are kind of pushing you away so that you don't go too deep inside them so I DATY'd her for a bit to use up about 45 mins of my hour then went back to reception to see who else was there.

A regular of mine, Apple came through the front door and was pretty pissed. It was 5pm and she had been off for a long lunch. She was wobbling a bit. I asked if she wanted to see me and she was keen so I paid for one hour. I was a bit wary of taking advantage of her in her state but she was fine with it and reception said it was ok as she knows me well.

Apple is late 30's, Chinese, good service. As you can imagine, the session was a bit loose to say the least. What went on in the room had better stay in there but she was so pissed by the end of it that I asked if I could COF. She smiled, opened her mouth, licked her lips and this is what her face looked like as I finished off.

The photo is not her but the amount of my cum on there is pretty accurate.

https://i.imgur.com/SNjLMLV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Is it better or worse having sex with a drunk WL. I would say that the main difference was that you could do to her whatever you want which is a positive but the negative was that when I DATY'd her it was hard to get her to cum. When she is not drunk she cums easily.

harrycd
14-05-2017, 07:57 PM
She did one of those fucks where they are kind of pushing you away so that you don't go too deep inside them

Yup that is such a mood killer

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 08:23 PM
Yup that is such a mood killer

Yes it was. I was going ok up until then but as soon as it happened, little Punterman junior lost interest, threw his toys out of the pram and told me to find another willing participant.

refokkused
14-05-2017, 08:26 PM
hehehe @ threw toys out of the pram

yeah not a fan of drunk women in bed, whether WL or not. Tipsy is okay but wasted isn't particular fun.

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 09:12 PM
hehehe @ threw toys out of the pram

yeah not a fan of drunk women in bed, whether WL or not. Tipsy is okay but wasted isn't particular fun.

on a scale of 1 to 10, with tipsy being 1 and wasted being 10.......she was about 7 or 8 I reckon. Still, I did not get her drunk so I am guilt free and her face got a nice little present :cool2:

CunningLinguist
14-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Did you kiss her goodbye ;)

BTW I reckon best to stay away from drunk WLs, they might decide they didn't like what they did afterwards ...

Napkin
15-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Obviously this lady has not done the Responsible of Service of Alcohol course.

cuteguy
19-05-2017, 12:10 AM
When they have had a few glasses of wine or champagne, their inhibitions tend to fade. There is no denying that alcohol affects a woman’s ability to assess and react to risk. Under the influence of alcohol, people are more likely to take risks (such as BBFS, anal or toys) that they would normally avoid in normal circumstances. Without your typical inhibitions, you become more empowered to go after sex. This is why drinking can help to loosen up and have better sex for some people.

Sam88
19-05-2017, 01:30 AM
haha i think it's pretty common at 533 or more like theyre fcking high lol

Btman01
19-05-2017, 09:18 AM
I tried it once overseas at a karaoke nightclub. Went to the hotel with the WL, where she was actually quite drunk. The downside of the whole exp was that during sex we actually paused a few times for her to throw up in the rubbish bin (she was too drunk to walk to toilet). That said, there was this horny exp when the WL moan when she was drunk, i mean when they were drunk in bed like srarfish, but after a while of pumping they started getting really arose and softly moan...it makes u really horny