PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Kana, sweet little Korean

quackm2002
14-05-2017, 08:54 PM
I was all set on seeing Mona today but she didn't come into work. I sat through the line up and it wasn't bad at all but Kana caught my eye and the choice was made. She's a sweet little thing and I'm pretty sure her photos are of her with just some photoshopping on the face.

Kana has a petite but well-proportioned body with a tiny waist. Her enhancement are well done. She's pretty with a really sweet smile.

Kana offers a premium service which means bbbj over the standard service and not much more. Still, she gave a nice bbbj and was an enthusiastic fuck with a nice, tight kitty. A good time was had!

Punterman2
14-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Kana offers a premium service which means bbbj over the standard service and not much more. Still, she gave a nice bbbj and was an enthusiastic fuck with a nice, tight kitty. A good time was had!

I am not convinced about this premium service stuff. Lots of girls will give you DATY, DFK and bbbj as part of the $150hr service, you just have to find them. Lots out there if you look and put the hard yards in.

harrycd
14-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Where did you find the photos?
Someone else mentioned it but I haven't seen them posted on the girl info forum.

I found Kana to be quite good as well, I thought she looked maybe mid to late 20s in the lineup I think the dress she had on was oversized as well. But when she did her hair up and was naked she looked a lot younger and was quite tidy :miao:

Like Punterman says she would be amazing if she offered DFK and DATY as well but I found her quite enthusiastic.
I saw her on her second day and she did struggle with my girth but soldiered and made some hilarious faces in the process.

Overall I would recommend her, but you should see Mona if you get the chance.

I'm behind on my ARs for 42 glades, I'll probably post some summaries when I get a chance later.

42Gladesville
16-05-2017, 06:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a7Hex3G.jpg

You could see Kana's pictures on our website.
I didn't put here since so many people complain that I use fake pics..
She took her picture when she worked in Japan. It's her real picture but it looks surreal like Mona's, Victoria's, Barbie's ❤️❤️❤️

42Gladesville
04-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Kana is on air todayy

x11
04-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Bring her to m5 !