PDA

View Full Version : Question Question for the hipsters

Miyamoto
16-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Just wondering, for those gents with a beard, how does it affect your punting. Are the girls less keen on dfk, daty?

Christmas
16-05-2017, 01:33 PM
I like facial hair!!! it looks cool. never had chance to get DATYed from hipster guys :(

AHLUNGOR
16-05-2017, 02:43 PM
I like facial hair!!! it looks cool. never had chance to get DATYed from hipster guys :(

Sounds like an invitation?

harrycd
16-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Most WLs I've seen didn't like my homeless beard

rooter
16-05-2017, 03:33 PM
I think stubble annoys the girls the most.
A spiky 2 or 3 day growth scratches and irritates their skin.

insanekicker
16-05-2017, 03:57 PM
I think stubble annoys the girls the most.
A spiky 2 or 3 day growth scratches and irritates their skin.

I think this goes both ways. The two or three day regrowth at the Y when I daty or fuck irritates the fuck out of me

shootermcgavin
16-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Initially I got bad feedback on the beard as it was new and scratchy. Irritated their skin. Now that it's settled in though and is silky smooth, apparently it stimulates the old clit nicely.

Of course this could all be bullshit and they're counting the seconds until I get it away from them, but who knows?

Miyamoto
16-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Sounds not too bad, I've got about a 5 day growth so it's at the scratchy stage. Will just have to wait until it's longer and softer. Christmas, can I tempt you out of retirement when it gets to sufficient hipster level?

shootermcgavin
16-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Sounds not too bad, I've got about a 5 day growth so it's at the scratchy stage. Will just have to wait until it's longer and softer. Christmas, can I tempt you out of retirement when it gets to sufficient hipster level?

Persevere bro, it sucks for another 2 or so weeks then you enter "The Jesus Phase" and your lush beard will turn vagina into wine.

corvus
16-05-2017, 07:25 PM

That's it I'm not shaving !!

Jokes aside, I don't think it's hygienic to DATY with a beard think of all the bacteria/ fungi in that ball of fur!

harrycd
16-05-2017, 08:37 PM
That's it I'm not shaving !!

Jokes aside, I don't think it's hygienic to DATY with a beard think of all the bacteria/ fungi in that ball of fur!

If only there was some way to cleaning your beard.

corvus
16-05-2017, 10:00 PM
If only there was some way to cleaning your beard.

It would be to mainstream for a hipster to wash Their beards! :)

shootermcgavin
16-05-2017, 10:15 PM

Yeah a heavy DATY session can leave it looking like a glazed doughnut. Run a comb through it.

cleetusvandamme
18-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Interesting article on research to do with facial hair and attractiveness.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/well/family/are-men-with-beards-more-desirable.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

puntercouple
18-05-2017, 10:44 PM
It really depends on the culture tbh. Asians don't like beards.

Chips
18-05-2017, 11:05 PM

It really depends on the Asian.

rooter
18-05-2017, 11:07 PM
The vast majority of women prefer clean shaven men.
Very few women find beards or moustaches attractive.
What women desire most in men is normality.
Women like straight looking, clean cut, well groomed men, conventional hairstyle, conventional dress code, conventional views and tastes.
Women do not like eccentricity in men.
Do not try to look different to attract women; this is the number one mistake men make - just look as ordinary and as normal as possible - women love that.

cuteguy
18-05-2017, 11:31 PM

I've heard this many times from the Asian girls. However, some Asian girls are fascinated by chest hair as noted by James Bond in 'You Only Twice' when he said "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLau1ANQO2I

cleetusvandamme
19-05-2017, 06:10 AM
I've heard this many times from the Asian girls. However, some Asian girls are fascinated by chest hair as noted by James Bond in 'You Only Twice' when he said "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLau1ANQO2I

"You Only Cum Twice"?

shootermcgavin
19-05-2017, 07:21 AM
The vast majority of women prefer clean shaven men.
Very few women find beards or moustaches attractive.
What women desire most in men is normality.
Women like straight looking, clean cut, well groomed men, conventional hairstyle, conventional dress code, conventional views and tastes.
Women do not like eccentricity in men.
Do not try to look different to attract women; this is the number one mistake men make - just look as ordinary and as normal as possible - women love that.

Edit: comment deleted as it reveals personal information about poster above

Napkin
19-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Women are unpredictable and it like when you go to a public toilet
and you have to flush the chain. You just don't know what type
of turd is in the bowl.