PDA

View Full Version : General talk STD MLS

Sawamura
17-05-2017, 02:00 AM
Anyone every get herpes or crabs from a ML?

Maxybro
17-05-2017, 02:55 AM
If you got herpes or crabs from her then I got news for you bro.....she is not a ML

cuteguy
18-05-2017, 11:55 PM
If you got herpes or crabs from her then I got news for you bro.....she is not a ML

Well not entirely true. I had one RNT girl reveal to me that at her shop they stopped doing b2b massage after a girl caught herpes from one of her customers. Believe it or not!

Chips
19-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Herpes, either HSV-1 or HSV-2, is a nigh-inevitability for most of us. The only way to avoid it is by abstaining from sex or kissing anyone.

Funny thing is, a considerable percentage of those with herpes are asymptomatic. You might have it already and never know, or even present with symptoms decades later. Unless you're a pregnant woman or immunocompromised, it's of little concern.

Sam88
19-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Well not entirely true. I had one RNT girl reveal to me that at her shop they stopped doing b2b massage after a girl caught herpes from one of her customers. Believe it or not!

prolly too much cockslide lololol

Napkin
19-05-2017, 04:34 PM
How do you like you Margarita ?
Why i like it with a smidgen of salt , ounce of Patron Tequila ,Cointreau and
fresh lime juice. Only the best no cheap brands.
A traditional WL is a proverbial cocktail of Stds. A smidgen of herpes , a ounce
of Aids and the rest Hep A and B. Just like you don't know the background of
who you are colligating with. They could have been exposed to hidden things they
don't know is attached to them like a tapeworm eating their insides or a
Spirometra tapeworm eating the brain.
Still its like drinking homemade spirits ( Arak ) in Bali you don't if its lethal.
And just like seeing WL its the same.

Maxybro
19-05-2017, 05:42 PM

I tend to not believe it. Most probably just an excuse not to offer b2b.

Have been going to Korean massage shops for years where b2b is their specialty and have never heard of anyone catching an std from b2b.

Not saying it didn't happen but if it did it was probably from more than just b2b.

CunningLinguist
19-05-2017, 06:29 PM
<trollspeak>
Time to call out the poet troll again ...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again&p=1097538&viewfull=1#post1097538

woods23
19-05-2017, 07:48 PM
I tend to not believe it. Most probably just an excuse not to offer b2b.

Have been going to Korean massage shops for years where b2b is their specialty and have never heard of anyone catching an std from b2b.

Not saying it didn't happen but if it did it was probably from more than just b2b.

Haha Korean shop b2b most do cocksllde bro If I can remembered they are so skillful at it. ;)
Yes it can happen at Korean joints

jeter
19-05-2017, 09:42 PM
So Maxybro has not been getting cockslide for years even though it is suppose to be part of Korean massage service :cool2:

Napkin
19-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Napkin will share more of his fav WL cocktail recipes.
A smidgen of salt , a ounce of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia and half
a dozen warts with a splash of blood.

Napkin
19-05-2017, 10:32 PM
We have a Dr in the house . Please enlighten us.

sukeong
19-05-2017, 10:39 PM
So Maxybro has not been getting cockslide for years even though it is suppose to be part of Korean massage service :cool2:

It's a very very low possibility of getting chlamydia etc from just cockslides unless there is partial penetration

sukeong
19-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Haha Korean shop b2b most do cocksllde bro If I can remembered they are so skillful at it. ;)
Yes it can happen at Korean joints

Seriously most do? News to me bro