PDA

View Full Version : General talk Regret after punt

8inches
07-02-2013, 09:25 AM
How many members here walk away from a punt with regret (money or relationship issue) ??

Shaggydog
07-02-2013, 10:01 AM
''''''''''''''''''''''

cheungchau
07-02-2013, 10:35 AM
only after a bad punt -- girl has bad smell, bad attitude....

Littlewonder
07-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Only regrets are if I have a bad punt.

If you feel guilty for your partner or something then maybe you shouldnt be punting.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 11:43 AM
I actually felt bad about a good punt (from my perspective). She was really into me and ended up having issues with her bf because of it. It was a good punt for me but she wasn't someone I would have gone out with...

BigBoy
07-02-2013, 12:22 PM
My last 3 punts have been crap, regret all three of them.

Mashburn
07-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Regret mainly for bad punts - money and time wasted :anger2:

oinkonk
07-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:29 PM
You must be God's gift to women bro! I've read so many of your posts that imply the the girl had feelings for you.

I'm surprised there are any ML/WL left working in Sydney given that once you see them they fall in love and quit the industry. I'm even more surprised that you even spend your money to punt given that you should have a girls throwing themselves at you in the street haha

You've got to use what you have. I'm in pretty good shape, dress well, wear good aftershave and I look 25 even though I'm in my 30's. Only one ML has quit the industry in my presence but they had made their mind up about that anyway.

As for spending money - I returned to punting after a long (10ish years) break in Aug last year. I was pretty determined to get over my ex-fiance and saw a lot of girls to do it. There are so many more I've seen and not reviewed. If you had to give $30k to your ex, trust me, something as little as a few hundred bucks a week would mean very little to you.

Now saying that, I fell pretty hard for some of the girls - even a shop owner. And that one was really a tough situation. But honestly, they had so many complications like a bf or ex-bf in the picture that it simply wasn't worth pursuing it further.

One girl left the industry for me. One I felt really bad for because I got her drunk and put moves on - she enjoyed it but I did feel like a bit of a prick after. Other ML's did the whole seduction thing on me, gave me extras for free, led me on and it wasn't until after that I found out that they had bf or husbands. It doesn't mean I didn't have a good time with them but stuffed if I'll spend too much more time with them.

I met a few women at bars. I look so young that all I could pull was in the 18-26 bracket. Fuck me but I wanted someone a little older. I was on dating sites too. Many of those women flat out bullshitted about who they really were or thought I looked too young. The most common one they used to ask me was, "are you dating anyone else on the site?" If I said yes, they would go cold but if I asked them that question, they would say, "oh yes, everyone dates a few on this site".

So why ML's then. I just kind of stumbled upon it.

8inches
07-02-2013, 05:44 PM
The mind boggles!

8inches
07-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Don't be so humble and sell yourself short.
Even Hugh Grant and Charlie Sheen pay for whores.

You've got to use what you have. I'm in pretty good shape, dress well, wear good aftershave and I look 25 even though I'm in my 30's. Only one ML has quit the industry in my presence but they had made their mind up about that anyway.

As for spending money - I returned to punting after a long (10ish years) break in Aug last year. I was pretty determined to get over my ex-fiance and saw a lot of girls to do it. There are so many more I've seen and not reviewed. If you had to give $30k to your ex, trust me, something as little as a few hundred bucks a week would mean very little to you.

Now saying that, I fell pretty hard for some of the girls - even a shop owner. And that one was really a tough situation. But honestly, they had so many complications like a bf or ex-bf in the picture that it simply wasn't worth pursuing it further.

One girl left the industry for me. One I felt really bad for because I got her drunk and put moves on - she enjoyed it but I did feel like a bit of a prick after. Other ML's did the whole seduction thing on me, gave me extras for free, led me on and it wasn't until after that I found out that they had bf or husbands. It doesn't mean I didn't have a good time with them but stuffed if I'll spend too much more time with them.

I met a few women at bars. I look so young that all I could pull was in the 18-26 bracket. Fuck me but I wanted someone a little older. I was on dating sites too. Many of those women flat out bullshitted about who they really were or thought I looked too young. The most common one they used to ask me was, "are you dating anyone else on the site?" If I said yes, they would go cold but if I asked them that question, they would say, "oh yes, everyone dates a few on this site".

So why ML's then. I just kind of stumbled upon it.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Don't be so humble and sell yourself short.
Even Hugh Grant and Charlie Sheen pay for whores.

When did I say that punting was a bad thing? I like chatting up women. I like having them pull my cock. I love getting my cock sucked. Just like everyone else on this forum. Some of the things I've done, I learnt from others on this very forum and it added to ensuring I've had mainly good punts, some great ones.

I don't mind letting people know where I've had a good experience so they can experience it.

My thing may not be everyone's thing. e.g. I think Lisa from SF is a bigger girl. Size 8 my arse - closer to size 12. Not my thing. Yuki (Thai) from SL size 6, didn't do B2B but looked so hot with my cock in her hands that I had a great time...

LongJohnSilver
07-02-2013, 06:47 PM
The only sense of regret I remember is when I lost my virginity during my first FS punt. I had just turned 18, and although I had countless experiences paying for handjobs and blowjobs and massages I had never done FS before. I felt a bit of guilt and sadness that I didn't lose my virginity to someone special. Now, years later, and a ridiculously large number of punts later, I don't feel regret except where I wasn't attracted enough to the girl or there was some turn-off such as a particularly bad smelling pussy. Then I feel regret that I paid the money. And also that I'll probably have to wait a couple of days before my next punt.

grant
07-02-2013, 09:45 PM
The only sense of regret I remember is when I lost my virginity during my first FS punt. I had just turned 18, and although I had countless experiences paying for handjobs and blowjobs and massages I had never done FS before. I felt a bit of guilt and sadness that I didn't lose my virginity to someone special.

This gets to me. Who put the idea in our heads that the first time should be special? All it does is hype up the situation for all those poor first timers, who stand nervous and naked at the foot of the Tower of Sauron on which society has placed the pussy.

cuimd2
07-02-2013, 10:52 PM
has happened several times, but i get over it easily from getting good punts, more of a money issue i guess, id be thinking damm i should chosen someone else or i shouldve held it in and bought this or done that...etc

Shaggydog
08-02-2013, 04:22 AM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Yea I never take a bad punt seriously & I always make sure I get something out of it.
All a numbers game.Just means I dont see that girl again...

Depends on the girl's attitude. You can usually tell in the first 5 mins of part 2 if they are going to be a dud or not. If they want to learn a little, I'll let them know what I like. If they have a poor attitude, I give them the opportunity to finish the session without my help. If it is truly bad, I let the shop owner know.

Young and inexperienced with nice attitude. When I've been nice to them, the next time I see them they are eager to show me what they have learnt. So punts don't have to be bad or regretful.

8inches
08-02-2013, 03:29 PM
The only sense of regret I remember is when I lost my virginity during my first FS punt. I had just turned 18, and although I had countless experiences paying for handjobs and blowjobs and massages I had never done FS before. I felt a bit of guilt and sadness that I didn't lose my virginity to someone special. Now, years later, and a ridiculously large number of punts later, I don't feel regret except where I wasn't attracted enough to the girl or there was some turn-off such as a particularly bad smelling pussy. Then I feel regret that I paid the money. And also that I'll probably have to wait a couple of days before my next punt.

Whores that come to work with a bad smelling cunt should be fired!

rooter
08-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Je ne regrette rien!
Life is too short for regrets, or anger, or self analysis, or nostalgia, or blame, or angst, or recriminations, or doubt, or hate.
Just be in the moment, eat, drink, fuck, laugh, enjoy!

Littlewonder
23-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Whores that come to work with a bad smelling cunt should be fired!

I have found bad smell in caucasian shops but never in an Asian shop. Asian ladies as a rule are so clean and hygenic, you just got to love em!

Oneonone
24-02-2013, 06:33 AM
I am sure we all have had bad punts, fortunately most of the girls in the Asian shops are so good and competitive that if you do your homework and treat the girl properly it rarely happens these days. My how the standard has improved or risen in the last 10 years, so competive market out there has pushed the service and expectation so high.

sf108
24-02-2013, 11:21 AM
The only regret is time and money after a bad punt - as many above have commented on.

Another regret, which is even stronger, is when there's a line-up of 5 girls, and one girls is really keen on you, you skip her and pick the hottest out of the lot. Then she turns out to be a dud and you slap yourself "why didn't I pick the one that was smiling at me!?"

cmk76
24-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Regret is answering your phone twice when the then gf called, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.
Regret was not turning the phone off or switching it to silent, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.
Regret was not being able to go through with it, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.

Only regret... I think

jellyshots
25-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Regret is answering your phone twice when the then gf called, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.
Regret was not turning the phone off or switching it to silent, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.
Regret was not being able to go through with it, while naked in a room getting ready to be devoured by a hot Korean lass.

Only regret... I think

Maybe regret was not letting the hot Korean lass speak to girlfriend ;)

Alan86
17-04-2016, 06:25 AM
Je ne regrette rien!
Life is too short for regrets, or anger, or self analysis, or nostalgia, or blame, or angst, or recriminations, or doubt, or hate.
Just be in the moment, eat, drink, fuck, laugh, enjoy!

Amen brother!

Alan86
17-04-2016, 06:28 AM
The only regret is time and money after a bad punt - as many above have commented on.

Another regret, which is even stronger, is when there's a line-up of 5 girls, and one girls is really keen on you, you skip her and pick the hottest out of the lot. Then she turns out to be a dud and you slap yourself "why didn't I pick the one that was smiling at me!?"

yeah I sometimes think about such experiences! It's totally different and better when the girl is into you!

Alan86
17-04-2016, 06:31 AM
I regret SO many punts!

I regret them in the sense that I used to go to dodgy places near home, when I come co uld have been saving that money up and going to first class places!

What can we do? Time Machine? Total recall memory chip?

Pussyhands
17-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Regret not punting earlier ;) had the means too but went street pick up instead. Lol like full time job not worth it ahahha a lot of bitches out there lol

If u just want to fk then stick to punting

If u want to learn approach and get rid of anixety talking to random girls then go the street for a bit ;)

rooter
17-04-2016, 12:12 PM
The only regrets I have is not having seen some girls a 2nd or 3rd time or more.

Buck Henry
17-04-2016, 12:51 PM
I sometimes regret not following my gut instinct that I'm making a mistake by settling for the only girl available and not walking. You have gone to the effort in going all the way there and obviously your there for a reason....In most cases your instinct is right (and u end up just wanting to finish quick and hightail it outta there) but once in awhile it turns out all good. Sometimes you say no thanks and start to walk and miraculously there appear 2 or three other girls for u to see.

Pussyhands
17-04-2016, 02:08 PM
I think on a bigger picture no regrets live life u make best decision in that moment that's it

cuteguy
17-04-2016, 02:15 PM
The girl is gorgeous and you expect a hot session only to find that she has a number of conditions i.e. you can't touch down below, only come once or no more BBBJ after a few times. It reminds me of those girls with princess syndromes. This is when I regret that I decided to go with such girl.

rooter
17-04-2016, 02:17 PM
I think on a bigger picture no regrets live life u make best decision in that moment that's it

That's always a good philosophy to have ...
As The Little Sparrow sang "je ne regrette rien" and as Ol' Blue Eyes sang "regrets I've had a few, but then again too few to mention" ;)
You can't argue with the greatest singers of the 20th Century - especially not Cranky Franky - not unless you want a horse's head in your bed ;)

otokosg
17-04-2016, 03:03 PM
I sometimes regret not following my gut instinct that I'm making a mistake by settling for the only girl available and not walking... Sometimes you say no thanks and start to walk and miraculously there appear 2 or three other girls for u to see.

Well said!

my last dead punt happened for exactly the same reason.
After that experience I learned to remind myself (before walking into a shop) that if the available girls weren't to my taste I'll just walk away, no matter how horny i felt at the moment. This kind of steely resolve served me well many times.

the_boss_king
17-04-2016, 03:34 PM
my regret is how generous i am with my tips and when it comes to extras sigh....

Pussyhands
17-04-2016, 06:08 PM
my regret is how generous i am with my tips and when it comes to extras sigh....

That's a good thing - not enough ppl in this world like that.

Limit ur generosity to the more deserving ;)

CunningLinguist
17-04-2016, 08:27 PM
I hardly ever regret a punt these days since I do my homework and stay clear of budget asian places and never do caucs ...

babelx
17-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Only regrets are if I have a bad punt.

If you feel guilty for your partner or something then maybe you shouldnt be punting.

Yep... this is good advice!