PDA

View Full Version : General talk Unforgetable Moment at Sunshine Day Spa

cekret
19-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Last night visited my regular at SSDS and was instantly relieved! Nearing the end we just sat and talked which is a good thing too.

Anyway, something happened and I can't get it out if my head, it will be etched into my memories for ever! If she is reading this forum (and I hope so) take this as a highest complement.

As she sat there talking, laughing and giggling, she layed down her hair and OMG! Was she gorgeous or was she gorgeous! You know, one of thise moments where you want to take a picture of just her shoulder up, but out of respect you just keep quiet, bite your lips and just admire. It seemed everything went quiet, time sloqed right down enough for you to simply ponder her beauty.

Sorry fellow punters, this one I want give details to. Although one can never get attached to a ML, sometimes you just HAVE to keep one to yourself!

reddoor
19-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Last night visited my regular at SSDS and was instantly relieved! Nearing the end we just sat and talked which is a good thing too.

Anyway, something happened and I can't get it out if my head, it will be etched into my memories for ever! If she is reading this forum (and I hope so) take this as a highest complement.

As she sat there talking, laughing and giggling, she layed down her hair and OMG! Was she gorgeous or was she gorgeous! You know, one of thise moments where you want to take a picture of just her shoulder up, but out of respect you just keep quiet, bite your lips and just admire. It seemed everything went quiet, time sloqed right down enough for you to simply ponder her beauty.

Sorry fellow punters, this one I want give details to. Although one can never get attached to a ML, sometimes you just HAVE to keep one to yourself!

Massage girls have got night life in their eyes
You ask no questions and get told no lies
If you get hurt
Their on the flight again tonight
Tonight
Don't fall in love
Don't fall in love
Oooooooo dont fall in love. 😈😈😈😈😈

Royalist18
19-05-2017, 04:14 PM

I know exactly how you feel mate. Happens to me all the time with my regular. And I prefer to keep the rare gem to myself as well.

oolongtime
19-05-2017, 06:27 PM
As she sat there talking, laughing and giggling, she layed down her hair and OMG! Was she gorgeous or was she gorgeous!

I call this the "wow factor" moment. When this happened to me, I ended up marrying her.

In most other cases it's the effect of post-orgasmic endorphins on your reptilian brain.

flamejob
19-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Massage girls have got night life in their eyes
You ask no questions and get told no lies
If you get hurt
Their on the flight again tonight
Tonight
Don't fall in love
Don't fall in love
Oooooooo dont fall in love. ����������

HAHAHA - who the hell busts out the Ferrets!!! One of the greatest one hit wonders of the 70s. damn, you're showing your age, Red. ... oh, maybe i am too! lol

flamejob
19-05-2017, 08:18 PM
that is sensational, cekret. gotta love those sort of special moments. and definitely have to keep some of those MLs to yourself. good stuff

ABCguy
20-05-2017, 12:27 PM
I call this the "wow factor" moment. When this happened to me, I ended up marrying her.

In most other cases it's the effect of post-orgasmic endorphins on your reptilian brain.

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

reddoor
20-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Who the hell is Morty?
Just on my way now to go and fall in love. 😂😆

ABCguy
20-05-2017, 06:21 PM
It's from a show called Rick and Morty. I forgot the quotation marks. But I would agree with that quote about "love" and oolongtime's "wow factor" statement - a lot of red pill truth.

oolongtime
23-05-2017, 01:05 PM
It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

Better to marry someone who you'd launch a ship for than a nice girl who ticks your boxes. Whether it fails or not is entirely up to the work and attitude put into it by both parties.

If a girl doesn't have something that makes your pulserate go up, you need to keep looking.

ando8
21-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Wow.. gotta try sunshine when in brisbane next time