PDA

View Full Version : Question red spots on the body

lychee
21-05-2017, 06:56 AM
I have some red spots over my body, not on my penis, after being with a WL.
she did not have spots on her body.
she gave me bbbj, cat bath, sex with condom.
I noticed this 2 days after.
Anyone have had any similar experiences?

androc
21-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Obviously go straight to your doctor.
It may be related, or may have nothing to do with your punting.
Getting inaccurate medical advice from here will only leave you more confused and worried.
All the best

Babycat
21-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Well said. Seek professional advice is the best way to not get anxious about it

Obviously go straight to your doctor.
It may be related, or may have nothing to do with your punting.
Getting inaccurate medical advice from here will only leave you more confused and worried.
All the best

CunningLinguist
21-05-2017, 10:35 AM
I have some red spots over my body, not on my penis, after being with a WL.
she did not have spots on her body.
she gave me bbbj, cat bath, sex with condom.
I noticed this 2 days after.
Anyone have had any similar experiences?

Sounds like Chicken Pops, if you don't see a doctor in 3 days your dick will explode ... :)

Chips
21-05-2017, 11:54 AM
What it is may depend on the size, shape, spread, and appearance of these spots. Your GP should be the first port of call. We don't live in America, so it won't break the bank to do so.

It could be as nasty varicella (chicken pox) or rubella (german measles), but these present with symptoms up to two weeks after infection. If it's either of these, the WL you encountered 2 days prior wasn't responsible. Varicella is an airborne disease, so it can travel quite a distance to find a new host. Rubella is droplet-based, so you need to be much closer. It's likely you didn't see or notice the source of infection from either of these. For both these diseases, the host is contagious before symptoms present. But, your symptoms would be much worse than the appearance of red spots.

It could also just be a rash, caused by a number of different reasons. This could be as simple as an allergic reaction to detergent, soap, or food, causing dermatitis or hives.

Perhaps insect bites are the cause. Fleas can cause this. It could also be scabies, which is much worse. Both of these can come from people, your or others' environment, or animals.

Best bet: see your GP.

harrycd
21-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Having watched every episode of House it's definitely Lupus.

cuteguy
21-05-2017, 01:23 PM
What it is may depend on the size, shape, spread, and appearance of these spots. Your GP should be the first port of call. We don't live in America, so it won't break the bank to do so.

It could be as nasty varicella (chicken pox) or rubella (german measles), but these present with symptoms up to two weeks after infection. If it's either of these, the WL you encountered 2 days prior wasn't responsible. Varicella is an airborne disease, so it can travel quite a distance to find a new host. Rubella is droplet-based, so you need to be much closer. It's likely you didn't see or notice the source of infection from either of these. For both these diseases, the host is contagious before symptoms present. But, your symptoms would be much worse than the appearance of red spots.

It could also just be a rash, caused by a number of different reasons. This could be as simple as an allergic reaction to detergent, soap, or food, causing dermatitis or hives.

Perhaps insect bites are the cause. Fleas can cause this. It could also be scabies, which is much worse. Both of these can come from people, your or others' environment, or animals.

Best bet: see your GP.

I agree. When in doubt see your local doctor who can make a proper diagnosis after examining you rather than asking for opinions on a forum site.

shootermcgavin
21-05-2017, 01:34 PM
100% it's Lou Gehrig's disease guy. Tie an onion to your belt and have a steam before the next full moon.

aussiegaigin
21-05-2017, 03:40 PM
If you want a proper opinion here, you could at least post some photos.

BlackAdder
21-05-2017, 04:37 PM
And after your GP tells you what it is, please come back and tell us...
:shout:

ajb247
22-05-2017, 12:40 AM
It's probably Ebola.
If you start bleeding from the eyes be very, very concerned.

Hornyguy69
22-05-2017, 01:28 AM
aids confirmed...

Btman01
22-05-2017, 07:45 AM
GP or even a chinese herbal dr

cuteguy
22-05-2017, 04:57 PM
C'Mon guys, don't be mean towards our brother. Lol

michaele
22-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Could be hives see a doctor.

harmsup_jai
24-05-2017, 02:24 AM
Could be just pimples lol

just see a Doctor , not sure how anyone can diagnose it over the internet lol

common sense really

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Gp and priceline will do ..

harrycd
17-10-2017, 06:36 PM
This was lychee's last post

RIP bro

curious36
17-10-2017, 06:59 PM
I had red spots recently too. It was lipstick.