PDA

View Full Version : recommendations for broken heart ;)

lonewolf77
27-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,

On a "break" from the girl, so figured perfect opportunity to taste whats out there. Am after DFK and BBBJ, would like CIM too but that reduces the choices i suppose. Was thinking of attempting 5*, am a bit afraid of being rejected from there again as i probably wouldnt want that feeling of rejection right now. A friend of mine recommended Cinderella, people been there before? its in drummoyne.

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 04:49 PM
go to either one does not seems to be the big deal.
To fix your "broken heart" is the most urgent issue.
Lets make a move for a fuck!

lonewolf77
27-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Haha, very true. Problem is I am dark skin, i know some places wont take me in.

Jj999
27-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Haha, very true. Problem is I am dark skin, i know some places wont take me in.

I believe it's not about skin colour.
Whenever I go to 5*, and on average it's once every 2-3 days, most of the time, there are customers with dark skin.

True, some girls have particular preferences.
But not all. Most of them welcome all.

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Cash is welcome!
Green or Yellow or Orange not matter.

hotwheels1072
27-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Thats right Wolf......your money is as good as anybody elses.....
if they want to play the racist game....then fuck em'....take your business elsewhere mate...

Charlie123
27-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Have had similar conversations with WGs over the past several weeks, both Chinese - the first disliked Indian men, the second disliked Vietnamese and middle eastern brothers. Not sure why, but imwas surprised to hear them say this, and am also surprised others ladies so freely discriminate.

lonewolf77
28-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Have had similar conversations with WGs over the past several weeks, both Chinese - the first disliked Indian men, the second disliked Vietnamese and middle eastern brothers. Not sure why, but imwas surprised to hear them say this, and am also surprised others ladies so freely discriminate.

It is pure and simple racism really. Thought about this somewhat and it doesnt hold up any other way. To provide a service or to make a judgement purely on race / skin colour...is racism. Regardless of what it is. Imagine if an actress said she will not kiss that actor in the movie because he was black or middle eastern etc... that actress would get slayed for being racist.

sapril
28-04-2012, 10:41 AM
It can seem racist but at the end of the day the WL needs to feel comfortable with who she is with. It is unfair for you but you don't know what her reasons are. Maybe she is generalising or maybe there is some past experience that makes her feel uncomfortable with certain groups of punters. Who knows?!

Most do not feel this way but some will.

Just visit the shops that you know the girls won't discriminate. It is a shame that you have to experience this but you can easily take your business elsewhere.

PhoBot
28-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Well with Indians, they eat very pungent food which is very noticeable as body odour, and many middle easterners have very low respect of women who are outside their family.

wilisno
28-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Dark skin or not, even Indians know where to go to get served, if Bro Lonewolff can't, there must be some other reasons.

As in that incident he had at 5* a year ago, it was discussed and revealed on the forum, it was because of the big guns he carried that scared the girls away ! ;) ;) ;)

PhoBot
28-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Indians are pretty funny tho.. check this out :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AHq78O7BX0

Charlie123
28-04-2012, 12:46 PM
In Bangkok I noticed the WGs there discriminate along similar lines, and they definately love white cock. Probably because they grew up watching American tv and for this reason see Caucasians as some sort of aesthetic standard. Personally I'm a white dude that is only attracted to Chinese gis, guess beauty is always subjective

Pussy HUnter
28-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Indians are pretty funny tho.. check this out :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AHq78O7BX0

Totally off topic, but that movie clip is hilarious.

Littlewonder
28-04-2012, 05:15 PM
There seems to be a thing about girls being racests if they dont see a black guy what about the Asian girls that wont see Caucasians there are a lot of them on here yet they dont seem to be labeled as racist.