PDA

View Full Version : Question podcast

Christmas
23-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Hi!~ just wondering you oppas ever use podcast sometimes?
I thought It'd be fun if we talk about sex.. I'm gonna be the host and the guest could be anyone who's interested.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ellen-huerta/the-10-most-intimate-podcasts-about-love-and-sex_b_9310214.html
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/11-best-sex-podcasts

here I found some examples but our topic would be "punting" specifically. seems no one does so far because it's.... taboo, isn't it? ㅋㅋㅋ
just a thought... thought while I was driving.

Longan
23-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Sounds good. Might also want to consider starting youtube channel with a punting focus and occasional livestreams.

Christmas
23-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Sounds good. Might also want to consider starting youtube channel with a punting focus and occasional livestreams.

owwwwaa I'd participate :D

what? sorry I misunderstood I thought You might to do it.
regarding youtube, not so keen!!!! since it's more visualised, so my mum can also watch it in Korea.. that's end of the world ㅋ

Longan
23-05-2017, 12:32 AM
owwwwaa I'd participate :D

what? sorry I misunderstood I thought You might to do it.
regarding youtube, not so keen!!!! since it's more visualised, so my mum can also watch it in Korea.. that's end of the world ㅋ
LOL I'd probably end my career with 0 subscribers. I'm a nobody in the punting world.

BlackToad
23-05-2017, 12:36 AM
I listen to podcasts daily, all sorts of stuff, news, interviews, public lectures etc... I've tried searching of a punting podcast but couldn't find one. Would be great to have one to listen to. Could include interviews with punters, WL, ML about their experiences. You could use it to promote your new venture. I suspect a few of the guests might want to have their voice disguised though and go by the name of Deepthroat!!

Shoryureppa
23-05-2017, 12:50 AM
You should open up a aus99 Discord server for people to chat and talk to!

Alan86
23-05-2017, 02:01 AM
I willing to come in as a guest, but I'll be using my batman voice :shout:

Would be an interesting show.

You could also write a book about your experiences?

androc
24-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Put the podcasts on your Wordpress blog. Could you do some anonymous interviews with your lady colleagues about their experiences.
I guarantee your blog would be super popular if you tell us all about it
Have links (in the future) on your blog to your new business.

Remember ignore all the critics. They are not your target audience

Christmas
24-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Yaaaaay let's do it! It'd be fun~~~!

Chips
24-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Yaaaaay let's do it! It'd be fun~~~!

Nice! I'll gladly help out where possible.

harrycd
24-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Ricky Gervais xfm podcasts are great, even without podcasts androcs idea of interviews on your blog is a good one.

androc
24-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Anonymous interviews are best. So the lady can feel free to say her opinion. You cant do this on YouTube as your videos will be removed.
Maybe you can ask blog visitors for their questions, and your guest can answer a few
For example,
"What do guys do that annoy you or make you feel appreciated",
"What gets you in the mood" etc etc
and other observations about life.
Maybe each guest can nominate three songs she loves to love to, and your unofficial podcast can play little music extracts during the interview.
If you have a lady that can sing, that will melt our hearts
Your hits to the blog will then skyrocket

Let me be the Executive Producer / EP

Chips
24-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Let me be the Executive Producer / EP

Wait a minute, that's a role requiring no effort whatsoever. A name in the credits without lifting a finger.

Cheeky bugger! :)

androc
25-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Ok. Creative Producer then :)

Christmas
25-05-2017, 11:36 AM
what about copy write? I don't think I can play song.. amIrite? but can I sing? with accompaniment?
I'm terrible singer tho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

harmsup_jai
25-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Not sure if a lot of the people on this forum with gfs and wives would participate but good luck with it though !!

God Member
25-05-2017, 12:58 PM
but can I sing? with accompaniment?

Please sing! :prettiness:

androc
25-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Probably do need permission. But lots of people on YouTube sing famous songs and upload, so just playing a cover may be ok.
But to be safe maybe you can just talk about their favourite songs.

Chips
25-05-2017, 02:16 PM
what about copy write? I don't think I can play song.. amIrite? but can I sing? with accompaniment?

Copyright is a pain to navigate, putting it simply. There is a wide range of decent royalty-free music available, so it's best to use that.

androc
25-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Why does YouTube allow people to upload their covers of famous songs

puntercouple
25-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Podcast would be good. Due to the nature of my work, I drive a lot so podcasts are a lifesaver.

Nekman
25-05-2017, 06:59 PM
I listen to a lot of Podcasts too. Would definitely be interested in a podcast suggested by Christmas. In fact, I think it would be quite popular!

Mitch2
25-05-2017, 07:08 PM
I listen to a lot of Podcasts too. Would definitely be interested in a podcast suggested by Christmas. In fact, I think it would be quite popular!

It got cancelled due to (non) demand..

androc
25-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Interesting idea. But it depends on the content. Unless you do it well, you will bore people. Has to be short snappy interviews with worthwhile material

harmsup_jai
26-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Anyone else here listen to JOE Rogan?

cleetusvandamme
26-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Interesting idea. But it depends on the content. Unless you do it well, you will bore people. Has to be short snappy interviews with worthwhile material

Yes a podcast has to be well produced if it's going be worth listening to. You can't just talk shit and expect other people to find it entertaining. Need to work out ahead of time what you'll talk about and then it's all in the editing I'd say.