PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cocaine Cassie - Club 220

ladokha283361
23-05-2017, 11:08 AM
With the news of Cassie Sainsbury allegedly working at Club 220. Wanna know if anyone here has seen her or been there in the line up.
Kinda messed up whats going on with her life.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2017, 12:29 PM
With the
news of Cassie Sainsbury allegedly working at Club 220. Wanna know if anyone here has seen her or been there in the line up.
Kinda messed up whats going on with her life.

You read the latest in the Telegraph today ?

She apparently became a sex worker because her fiancé was unemployed and living off her! What a loser !

And Cassie has now changed her story that she was forced into carrying drugs rather than initially maintained that she knew nothing about the 5.8kg in her bags!

You put everything together, it's very hard to believe she is innocent . But of course , from a punting forum's point of view, many of us are only interested in fucking a drug queen who is blonde, young, busty and willing to please (from her ads) !

eltran
23-05-2017, 11:08 PM
I know there was rear lane access but those shopfront places bug me out. Hilariously if you look up the place on google maps, there's a bloke about to walk in the rear access.

faruk
24-05-2017, 12:37 AM
would be funny if punters started coming out to the newspapers saying "yeah I fucked her..."

wilisno
24-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Ha ha ha think your parents, sisters, brothers, friends night think you're pretty messed up too trawling brothels and sharing experiences here... we r all messed up bro

Well said ! ;) ;) ;)