PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon JOANNA @ BlueMoon

wilisno
07-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Found this new Joanna on the BlueMoon website, the photos look great, just the right body shape I like. I was wondering why she seemed to be flying under the radar so far, So I decided to find out for myself and made a booking to see her last night.

Joanna opened the door for me, she looked a bit nervous. I took her hand and found she had a sweaty palm already. I took her in the room and sat her down on the stool, we started a little chat to calm her nerves. She admitted it's her first time in the industry, but she's eager to learn. I assured her there's nothing to worry about and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She turned and met me with her mouth. A bit of DFK later, I could sense that she had relaxed already, and she looked happy !

It's time to undress each other and that's when I had a good look at her in her natural form !

Joanna has an exotic looking face, the type of face that reminded me of those stunning Portuguese/Chinese mix heart-breakers that I've met before, essentially sharper features than a traditional soft Chinese look.

She has shoulder length black hair with streaks of red. A Cup breasts. Very healthy looking tanned, unblemished smooth skin without any tattoos. She looked just as good naked as she had clothes on, because she's slim yet not skinny, very athletically toned body with killer thighs, muscles felt elastic to the touch. She also agreed to take my advice to have a trim of her little bush down there ! ;) ;) ;)

We went to the shower together. As with most other girls in this category, Joanna didn't know how to go about it, so I gave her a few pointers and she accepted with appreciation.

Back in the room and on to the bed, I knew I had to take the initiatives. So I had a good caress of her toned body until I reached her forbidden zone. Joanna was very ticklish, she shivered as my fingers brushed over her clit. When she felt that my finger was about to penetrate her, she tensed up and audibly sucked in some air ! I covered her mouth with some tender DFK while my finger continued to make the entry, she was really moaning by then. When my finger was fully inserted, the expression on her face was so cute as if she was trying to suppress a scream, and she moved her arms aimlessly as if she didn't know where to place them. My finger kept working rhythmically until she couldn't help but moan out loud, and all of a sudden her body shook and convulsed, and I found my finger getting drowned in her, I stopped and gradually pulled out. It took a while longer for her trembling to subside !

After a bit of rest, she climbed on top of me and gave me a catbath that led to a BBBJ. It felt good except that she was a bit too shy to look up until I asked if she could do CIM, she just nodded and smiled. But later she explained she's not keen on CIM although she would do it if necessary.

Time for the main event ! This time she was really panting and yelping ! And for those who think a grimace is a turn off, look away, for me, she looked so cute as it showed that her reaction wasn't under her control at that moment. It was like adding fuel to my already hard working engine, I gave her my best and brought her to another climax.

After cleaning me up, she attempted to have another go by putting my little brother in her mouth again, but I pointed to the clock and the time was already up, so we headed to the shower again !

I'm sure with her natural ability, Joanna will develop into a very sought after girl in the near future !

Cloudybay
07-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Brother Wilisno between MOC Kris and Joanna who would u pick if have to make a choice?

Anderson
08-02-2013, 01:23 AM
I already met her last night.
yap,she doesn't have too many experiences.
But she will try her best if you teach her.
I would like to teach her more:cool2:~hahaha
I'll see her soon.
:love:

BlueMoonSyd.com
12-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Joanna is back :) still very very fresh give her a try!!

BlueMoonSyd.com
18-02-2013, 08:40 AM
She is a one of a kind mixed lady in Sydney outcall market...
Why not give her a try?!!

Great1
20-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Found this new Joanna on the BlueMoon website, the photos look great, just the right body shape I like. I was wondering why she seemed to be flying under the radar so far, So I decided to find out for myself and made a booking to see her last night.

Joanna opened the door for me, she looked a bit nervous. I took her hand and found she had a sweaty palm already. I took her in the room and sat her down on the stool, we started a little chat to calm her nerves. She admitted it's her first time in the industry, but she's eager to learn. I assured her there's nothing to worry about and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She turned and met me with her mouth. A bit of DFK later, I could sense that she had relaxed already, and she looked happy !

It's time to undress each other and that's when I had a good look at her in her natural form !

Joanna has an exotic looking face, the type of face that reminded me of those stunning Portuguese/Chinese mix heart-breakers that I've met before, essentially sharper features than a traditional soft Chinese look.

She has shoulder length black hair with streaks of red. A Cup breasts. Very healthy looking tanned, unblemished smooth skin without any tattoos. She looked just as good naked as she had clothes on, because she's slim yet not skinny, very athletically toned body with killer thighs, muscles felt elastic to the touch. She also agreed to take my advice to have a trim of her little bush down there ! ;) ;) ;)

We went to the shower together. As with most other girls in this category, Joanna didn't know how to go about it, so I gave her a few pointers and she accepted with appreciation.

Back in the room and on to the bed, I knew I had to take the initiatives. So I had a good caress of her toned body until I reached her forbidden zone. Joanna was very ticklish, she shivered as my fingers brushed over her clit. When she felt that my finger was about to penetrate her, she tensed up and audibly sucked in some air ! I covered her mouth with some tender DFK while my finger continued to make the entry, she was really moaning by then. When my finger was fully inserted, the expression on her face was so cute as if she was trying to suppress a scream, and she moved her arms aimlessly as if she didn't know where to place them. My finger kept working rhythmically until she couldn't help but moan out loud, and all of a sudden her body shook and convulsed, and I found my finger getting drowned in her, I stopped and gradually pulled out. It took a while longer for her trembling to subside !

After a bit of rest, she climbed on top of me and gave me a catbath that led to a BBBJ. It felt good except that she was a bit too shy to look up until I asked if she could do CIM, she just nodded and smiled. But later she explained she's not keen on CIM although she would do it if necessary.

Time for the main event ! This time she was really panting and yelping ! And for those who think a grimace is a turn off, look away, for me, she looked so cute as it showed that her reaction wasn't under her control at that moment. It was like adding fuel to my already hard working engine, I gave her my best and brought her to another climax.

After cleaning me up, she attempted to have another go by putting my little brother in her mouth again, but I pointed to the clock and the time was already up, so we headed to the shower again !

I'm sure with her natural ability, Joanna will develop into a very sought after girl in the near future !

Be it right, or be it wrong, I am not much of an AR poster. I do take the time to read posts and make an informed decision on whom I shall spent some quality time with.
Looking around, the picture of Joanna intrigued me, and subsequently found wilsono's AR on Joanna, and decided to take the plunge.
I would say that Joanna has taken on board all what other Bro's have taught her.
Joanna, in my opinion, has a killer body, with legs to die for, although her breasts are A cup, they do suite her frame.
I found Joanna to be very sexy, sassy, passionate, responsive, and extremely enthusiastic.
Her BBBJ had all the right techniques, deep, slow, fast, tease, saliva......Loved DATY, and I loved performing this on her.
During the main event, Joanna actions moved with the mood, licking her lips, sucking her fingers, pulling me hard down onto her for deeper thrusts, soft sensual DFK when called for......
I had a very very satisfying time with her, and will be back for more!

wilisno
20-02-2013, 07:28 AM
Be it right, or be it wrong, I am not much of an AR poster. I do take the time to read posts and make an informed decision on whom I shall spent some quality time with.
Looking around, the picture of Joanna intrigued me, and subsequently found wilsono's AR on Joanna, and decided to take the plunge.
I would say that Joanna has taken on board all what other Bro's have taught her.
Joanna, in my opinion, has a killer body, with legs to die for, although her breasts are A cup, they do suite her frame.
I found Joanna to be very sexy, sassy, passionate, responsive, and extremely enthusiastic.
Her BBBJ had all the right techniques, deep, slow, fast, tease, saliva......Loved DATY, and I loved performing this on her.
During the main event, Joanna actions moved with the mood, licking her lips, sucking her fingers, pulling me hard down onto her for deeper thrusts, soft sensual DFK when called for......
I had a very very satisfying time with her, and will be back for more!
Hehe ! She's a natural !

BlueMoonSyd.com
02-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Joanna is finishing her stay at sydney by 4th March so take the chance bro...

She won't be here long...

BlueMoonSyd.com
16-04-2013, 09:25 AM
After long holiday...JOANNA is back!!!!!!!
More slim and more smooth skin, what are you waiting for?????

Just BOOK HER NOW👍👍👍

wilisno
16-04-2013, 10:19 AM
After long holiday...JOANNA is back!!!!!!!
More slim and more smooth skin, what are you waiting for?????

Just BOOK HER NOW👍👍👍
And more sensitive ?! ;) ;) ;)

BlueMoonSyd.com
22-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Yes and she missed you bro Wilisno!!

wilisno
22-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes and she missed you bro Wilisno!!
I miss her too !

BlueMoonSyd.com
23-04-2013, 11:01 AM
JOANNA is available TODAY...