PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Yumi Japanese?? More like chinese

Azninvasion85
24-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Hi fellow punters!

A couple months back I saw tp put out a roster for a new Japanese girl. I was quite excited so made a booking for later that night.
Arrived without any hassles and was shown the room with Yuki in it. Went to shower and struck up a conversation, surprise surprise this girl is actually Chinese!!
Fuck it I thought she's quite good looking with a hot body let's do the deed for the next hour. We did some lip kiss, she gave me a cat bath, her bbbj was very soft, very gfe. We switched positions her breasts were very nice B cup. Went down on her for DATY. She stopped me saying she had an infection from getting DATY too much from other customers.. I advised her to see a doctor.
She literally begged me not to tell the boss. I didn't but I did tell her to not work during this time. I don't know what happened since then.

Face: 7/10
Body:8/10
Overall service: 4/10 (otherwise could have been a good 7/10)

michaele
25-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Two months is a long time before you bring this up?
I was a regular of Yuki at 64tp some 10 years ago at that time she appeared to be late
30s early 40s i noticed that she had started to appear on the roster again.
She must be in her 50s now.
She should not be working if something is wrong!!!!

Azninvasion85
25-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Two months is a long time before you bring this up?
I was a regular of Yuki at 64tp some 10 years ago at that time she appeared to be late
30s early 40s i noticed that she had started to appear on the roster again.
She must be in her 50s now.
She should not be working if something is wrong!!!!

They may have recycled the name, but this lady was def in her early 30s possibly even mid 30s. I waited not because I wanted to but I couldn't get my account on here going