PDA

View Full Version : Question How does posting work

Azninvasion85
24-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Hi everyone

I finally had the courage to make a couple of after reports posts as I felt I have taken a lot from this forum. So I thought I would return the favor. I made a AR for Nila at Marrickville yesterday and then I did one for Yumi at tp64. Now the one for Yumi wasn't a great one as there was a couple of issues that happened with the punt. I sent the post thru get a message that said it will be reviewed by mods first. Now I sent the post thru about 45min to an hr ago I understand if it's busy fair enough. How ever there has been updated on posts that have appeared but mine has yet to come up.
So my question is pretty much, if I make an AR generally how long is the wait before it gets approved and uploaded?

wilisno
24-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Hi everyone

I finally had the courage to make a couple of after reports posts as I felt I have taken a lot from this forum. So I thought I would return the favor. I made a AR for Nila at Marrickville yesterday and then I did one for Yumi at tp64. Now the one for Yumi wasn't a great one as there was a couple of issues that happened with the punt. I sent the post thru get a message that said it will be reviewed by mods first. Now I sent the post thru about 45min to an hr ago I understand if it's busy fair enough. How ever there has been updated on posts that have appeared but mine has yet to come up.
So my question is pretty much, if I make an AR generally how long is the wait before it gets approved and uploaded?

2 seconds after you got rid of your P plate. ;) ;) ;)

harrycd
24-05-2017, 09:03 PM
lol mate,

Just post it yourself, you dont need it to be approved.
The admin has probably gone punting.

Also can you clarify how you have submitted the post?

aussiegaigin
24-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Some sites moderate the first few posts from newcomers to make sure they are not spammers. Does this happen here?

wilisno
24-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Some sites moderate the first few posts from newcomers to make sure they are not spammers. Does this happen here?

Now it does. ;) ;) ;)

androc
24-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Thanks for your reviews mate. Much appreciated

Nate123
25-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Yep! can confirm, i've gotten the same message as i'm new as well.

papi
25-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Happened with my first couple posts from computer. No issues from phone though.