PDA

View Full Version : My take a a few shops

africanw
07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Started punting a few weeks ago and my take on a few places. Keep in mind this is my take and others may have a different view or a different experience.

533: Well went their the other week and girls don't meet the pictures at all and are pretty old (won't go again).

64 Taren point: Hard one as both times I went there I had booked a certain girl and both times I got there and she was busy so both times was put off a little as had to pick a different Girl. The first time it happened I got skye so was a good session in the end but the second time I got someone whom was a little old for me and she was not really into it. Will I go in the future, maybe as skye was pretty good and some of the other girls look interesting but is a little far.

Ginza: Been twice and easy to work with and they keep the bookings. Service is good and friendly and the location (new one) is great and will go more.

Jeremypunt
07-02-2013, 05:10 PM
So keen to go 64 before I saw this. They ladies on pictures have nice body but their faces are covered. I can tell they bit older than the age with the pics.

But if you can't get the lady you booked, that's a turn down.

Base on good ARs, I've been to Ginza twice, and always get the girl I book. Their nwe loction is good. Just hope they give every girl a room not the seperated space from a living room.

jellyshots
07-02-2013, 05:39 PM
64TP for me was good service, WL was in her early 30's. Ginza was really easy to book and Aiko looked stunning. Very fit bod.

Wayne
07-02-2013, 07:23 PM
As a regular to all three shops, your summary, afrinanw, seems reasonable. Have you tried 702? Mina and young minxes, wearing their super short lab coats, is a definite turn on. Best full package service available in Sydney, I reckon.

africanw
07-02-2013, 09:47 PM
So keen to go 64 before I saw this. They ladies on pictures have nice body but their faces are covered. I can tell they bit older than the age with the pics.

But if you can't get the lady you booked, that's a turn down.

Base on good ARs, I've been to Ginza twice, and always get the girl I book. Their nwe loction is good. Just hope they give every girl a room not the seperated space from a living room.

best to try yourself really as tp64 has some good services but I just got put off.

africanw
07-02-2013, 09:59 PM
As a regular to all three shops, your summary, afrinanw, seems reasonable. Have you tried 702? Mina and young minxes, wearing their super short lab coats, is a definite turn on. Best full package service available in Sydney, I reckon.

Not heared of that one what is the web address?

Wayne
08-02-2013, 03:14 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1000-702-Botany-Rd-Mascot

Shaggydog
08-02-2013, 04:08 AM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Littlewonder
23-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Got to say I am a little surprised that you had a bad experience at 533, you must have been unlucky in the girl you picked.
I have seen Ada,Lily,Sara,Bella,(Helen when she was there),Sugar & a few others & they all matched their pic...
Perhaps you should check a few of the reviews before you go next time to help you select a girl more suitable...:)

Its particularly strange when he saw Sky she is not young and is Lilly at 533. Daisy, Joey, Shelly and Jenny at 533 are also nice but to me none of them are young (18 to 22) but then what is young? For me 18 to 40 is young but for a younger punter I suppose your looking for some one 18 to 22!

As mentioned above Ada, Sara, are well worth a visit.

MaxPunter
23-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Went to 533 to meet Sugar...advertised as 19yo, more of 27 instead
Service was average without the wow factor, the room i went was small, not particularly clean...i had to take a shower in the laundry room across the corridor. I felt rushed
I won't go back

GF127, the K-shop in Chippendale has good looking girls, but poor robotic service. They just changed the management, maybe now is better

Styles at Narwee started great with Crystal, Alysha and Coco but now is going considerably downhill with all the best girls back in Korea

Bluemoon has nice girls, but price is quite steep

Ginza so far has been the best place; nice pretty girls, professional management and great service. best quality/price ratio

23-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I have not punted for long time as steady relationship. 2weeks ago my gf left for overseas for 2 months, so i went to 533 to have a relaxation. I fucked a "young chick" there I remembered on Saturday 16th February, name as Lena something like, introduced as 18, but 23-25 atleast IMO. The only good thing was that she had nice attitude, but poor services: no bbbj, no dfk, no cim, no this no that...... a dead fish. The waiting room is so small and too smelly, also the fucking room was dark, smelly and can hear next room clearly. Won't be back in short term, maybe try other nice ones for a period of time later.

I will try Ginza next week. Hope getting satisfactory services!

africanw
24-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Its particularly strange when he saw Sky she is not young and is Lilly at 533. Daisy, Joey, Shelly and Jenny at 533 are also nice but to me none of them are young (18 to 22) but then what is young? For me 18 to 40 is young but for a younger punter I suppose your looking for some one 18 to 22!

As mentioned above Ada, Sara, are well worth a visit.

Seen skype at 64 TP before but tried her as Lilly at 533 last on Friday as was all good.