PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Brisbane

manky
27-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Fellow punters

I will be visiting next week and looking for some worth while punts either RnT or FS. Could you recommend any either from CM or Cracker and please use your valued experiences. Asian is my preference and certainly looking for japanese if around. I am aware that there are a lot of fakes in Cm and cracker that is why I am asking for your help. Any details very much appreciated.

Manky

Big Al
01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Welcome to Brisbane.

For a feast of ASian I find the brothels Yimi and Asian Star on the southside provide a good solution. Depending n where you are staying they will be a 20 minute drive. The advantage is that they are both within 5 minutes of each other. You could check the line up at each place and if one doesn't suit you still have the other place. So you will have a choice of 5+% asian babes.

There are certainly Asian private gems around but I don't think you will have the time or can risk getting a bad one. In the brothels you can see before you buy.

The lady I just reviewed in the Bris After Reports is nice enough. She's quiet and suburban, may not be what you are seeking.

Have a great week in Brisbane.

BTW, everything is safe in Qld, covered Bj etc

Please report back

Big Al.

manky
01-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks big Al.
I will contact her and see how we go