PDA

View Full Version : General talk Don't miss out

Longan
25-05-2017, 09:34 PM
I've been noticing a trend in the way girls get advertised these days. There's been a very high turnover rate, with a lot of new girls starting and also a lot of new girls leaving (in a very short amount of time).

Initially, I thought this might be due to strict standards, where only the "good" girls stay and the lesser girls are directed out the door. However, the more I'm noticing this trend, the more I'm beginning to think that this is just a marketing tactic to create the illusion of scarcity and newness.

Just noticed Dreamgirls advertising Mori Natsumi as "starting on Thursday, 2 days only, don't miss out!". Dreamgirls have gone through quite a few girls in the past 2 months. Now, Mori is the only one in Sydney and presumably more new ones are starting soon.

harrycd
25-05-2017, 09:40 PM
I believe that's cause it works.

I would give dreamgirls the benefit of the doubt as they have previously brought girls in for short periods.

Longan
25-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Yeah, it probably works. I don't have a huge problem with it. Shops get customers. Customers get newness. I guess the people that lose out are the WLs? Working for only 2 days is very short, unless they are just testing the waters with a new profession.

Max Impact
25-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Many girls just last one or two days as well.

eltran
26-05-2017, 01:07 AM
It's a marketing gimmick.

Considering how not every site shows pictures, and how many sites even if they have pictures don't ahve accurate or new pictures, I would bet many girls could go by different names and no-one but the most ardent punter would ever notice.

wilisno
26-05-2017, 01:18 AM
I don't know what the problem is ! ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
26-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Most of their girls don't stay long. They work for a short period and then go. The only exception being Queen Nana who was working for a long period of time. She returned to South Korea only to return to Australia to work again.