PDA

View Full Version : Girl info High Class Party Girls - 2 girls!

GeneralYoozer
27-05-2017, 12:18 AM
I am helping my friend post her ad. She is in Sydney - no sex is involved

------

We will be here for only one more week and we can party as long as you can keep up with us ;p

Hey Partyboys;)

The weekend is kicking off and these blonde babes are up for keeping you company! We are very open minded, and would bring along a few things to play with if you're up for it ;)

Nina: Dirty Danish blonde with natural D cup breasts and a juicy booty she loves to shake. A fun flexible, free spirit ready to enliven your party.
Sara: Eurasian-American (half English half Asian) with perky D cups and flawless figure. Cheeky, playful and open-minded.

We are always the life of the party and would love to take your party to the next level, or just chill with you, whichever you prefer :)
Rates for companionship, strip show, massage, trying something new... :
1 h $350 per girl
2 h $700 per girl
4 h $1000 per girl
For longer bookings or in between, enquire ;)

What are you waiting for? Let's party bitches! xxx

Text: Sara: 0449 565 655 / Nina: 0476 202 757

eltran
27-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Include real pictures or no-one will bother.

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2017, 11:10 AM
I am helping my friend post her ad. She is in Sydney - no sex is involved

------

We will be here for only one more week and we can party as long as you can keep up with us ;p

Hey Partyboys;)

The weekend is kicking off and these blonde babes are up for keeping you company! We are very open minded, and would bring along a few things to play with if you're up for it ;)

Nina: Dirty Danish blonde with natural D cup breasts and a juicy booty she loves to shake. A fun flexible, free spirit ready to enliven your party.
Sara: Eurasian-American (half English half Asian) with perky D cups and flawless figure. Cheeky, playful and open-minded.

We are always the life of the party and would love to take your party to the next level, or just chill with you, whichever you prefer :)
Rates for companionship, strip show, massage, trying something new... :
1 h $350 per girl
2 h $700 per girl
4 h $1000 per girl
For longer bookings or in between, enquire ;)

What are you waiting for? Let's party bitches! xxx

Text: Sara: 0449 565 655 / Nina: 0476 202 757

Hey Hey General,

Long time no hear and where the bloody hell have you been ?? Backpacking in Denmark and the America?

Your last few posts were all about 55 George and Stanmore ! Which were back in 2012!

So what happened between this post below and these new party girls ??

@@@@@@@@

Oh man, I can't believe I missed 55. I lived so close. But I still have to try this Coco.
I am going to man up and catch a bus down Parra road.

Since it's a bit of a trip for me, I just wanted to be sure of what I am in for.

If I were to get a 1hr session with HJ + Top ON = $80
Is this correct?

Also I like to go after dark as late as possible, because I think it's a better experience. What would be the latest I can book for a one hour session? If I don't get a chance to book would I be able to fit in a 1hr session if I just turned up at the place.

Also what is the waiting room like? I "accidentally" walked into 57 once before and there was other dudes walking in and out of the waiting room, was kind of funny everyone HEAD down not making eye contact, but much prefer privacy.

Thanks for the comment on the shower Ahlungor, these details I really appreciate. Some punters like me are much more covert so I like to know as much detail before I go in haha. Maybe I am just too new to this whole thing still.

Anyway thanks for replys, I'm sure there are a lot of other Brother's who will also appreciate this information.
(sorry to be asking so many things, but once I know these things I will pay back the community with some nice AR's)
TY

Canon5dmarkiii
02-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Can we get some photos please?