PDA

View Full Version : General talk MVP awards for this punting season

Longan
27-05-2017, 04:27 PM
With the season coming to a close and a new season starting, let's reflect on the MVP (most valuable player). Who has been "the" favourite WL? Note, this does not necessarily mean your favourite but the one who is the most deserving all rounder, the LeBron James of punting if you will. He may not be everyone's favourite player, but few can argue he's crap.

Keep it simple, just the name of the WL, the shop and perhaps something about her.

Wendy at 5 Star for me. Best looking girl in industry. Does not look or act like a WL. Skilled at pleasing me as well as herself. Sexy but not nasty. Pretty but not cuteness overload. Just beautiful. Unique experience. Enough said.

Bigtitlover
27-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Jay at Ginza. Nice big double ff cups! experienced and very accommodating!! definitely my kevin Durant of NBA

Pussyhands
28-05-2017, 08:13 AM
If your into some sweet GFE I rekon shella from China at ginza ;)
I think took a bit of time to chill and get to know her but the result is the below. Think I have seen her maybe 5-6 times.
Given me an experience closest to a gf - never having a gf (@ 34 y/o) and not interest in that pursuits currently and having this experience for a small price is really worth every cent =D