PDA

View Full Version : Question A question on towel

Btman01
28-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Hi, i always wonder if everyone use the towel the brothel or massage place provided, or does anyone BYO towels?

wilisno
28-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Hi, i always wonder if everyone use the towel the brothel or massage place provided, or does anyone BYO towels?
BYO towel to a punt ???

Never heard of it ! ;) ;) ;)

Longan
28-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Bro if you bring your own towels, you may as well bring your own bed sheets and pillow. We're going punting, not camping.

Btman01
28-05-2017, 06:07 PM
I dont BYO towel, but I have thought about if those towels are clean?

cuteguy
28-05-2017, 06:15 PM
You can bring your own condoms just in case but a towel, no way! Wouldn't be able to fit the towel into my briefcase. You would expect the shop to provide clean and dry towels but there have been times where the RNT place provided wet towels to my disappointment. They assured me that the towel had been properly washed but you can never be sure.

rooter
28-05-2017, 06:37 PM
If you go to a good shop, FS or R&T, then they will have lots of clean towels so it's not an issue.
But yeah I have been to some dives where the towels are not properly laundered and so a are smelly and crunchy and that's a turn off.

harrycd
28-05-2017, 06:58 PM
If you go to a good shop FS or R&T then they will have lots of clean towels so it's not an issue.
But yeah I have been to some dives where the towels are not properly laundered and so a smelly and crunchy and that's a turn off.

Agree with this, I wish more places were like ginza where each room has a shitload of clean towels available. Its one of the little things that makes your punt better.

aussiegaigin
28-05-2017, 07:29 PM
I've been to a place where the sheets and pillow cases had wet cum stains on them. When I complained they simply replaced them with sheets with dry cum stains. Never went back, even though the girls were good otherwise.

Alex T Bear
28-05-2017, 09:34 PM

I've heard of a customer bringing his own towel and shower soap as well as an assortment of other useful items to a shop

Longan
28-05-2017, 10:03 PM
I've heard of a customer bringing his own towel and shower soap as well as an assortment of other useful items to a shop
I'm keen to hear what other items. Listerine in a hip flask? Must be a classy punter.

Babycat
28-05-2017, 10:48 PM
I'm keen to hear what other items. Listerine in a hip flask? Must be a classy punter.
Like wet tissues, napkins and hand sanitizer. Every 10 minutes, asks me to clean my hands with sanitizer.
Anyway, I've never used shop towels to clean myself. Use wet tissues instead or if I get touched too much, go for a shower.

wilisno
29-05-2017, 12:43 AM

He might as well bring his own girl ! ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
29-05-2017, 01:20 AM
He might as well bring his own girl ! ;) ;) ;)

I have done that, needed a place for a few hours and went to a brothel to rent a room!

cleetusvandamme
29-05-2017, 02:42 AM
I almost always bring a bottle of cold water and sometimes a small Bluetooth speaker. Never thought to byo towel though! I guess if you consider it like gong to the gym maybe?
Quite a few girls use their own towel all day though. Even when they're soaked af.

wilisno
29-05-2017, 03:18 AM
I have done that, needed a place for a few hours and went to a brothel to rent a room!
I've done that many times, but not for the purpose of hygiene.

sukeong
29-05-2017, 08:52 AM

Not too worried about towels since the nicer places usually provide washed and clean ones. I suppose you could bring your own in a gym bag. Shop will probably be happy since they wont need to wash yours. If all the customers did it, they will save quite abit for laundry lol.

I do prefer they make up the beds and provide new sheets and pillow cases after every customer but I guess it is asking too much.

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2017, 09:34 AM
I almost always bring a bottle of cold water and sometimes a small Bluetooth speaker. Never thought to byo towel though! I guess if you consider it like gong to the gym maybe?
Quite a few girls use their own towel all day though. Even when they're soaked af.

I have seen some WLs and MLs (where there is shower in the RnT) using their own towel during the day - rather than taking a new shop towel everytime. Mimi and Amy for example.

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2017, 09:42 AM

If that's a RnT shop? That could be just me many years ago !

RnT shops did not have those disposable table covers way back pre 2012! And back then my usual punting days was Saturday and I would be driving so I have a bag of towels in my car!

Still remember most days I would be going to either Wishway, 501 or later 288, back then they were all still using those towels on the table that never seemed to be changed !

I would have one towel on the table to lay on, one hand towel to form the U shape for the head hole and one to be used to cover my body ! And also back then I mostly needed a good part I - part II was more like a bonus.

The disposable cover had revolutionised the RnT industry as far as hygienic goes!

Cheers

Btman01
29-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Like i said, I do use the dry bath towel. That said, one thing i never use - in some RnT place the WL would go off and come back with a hot face towel to clean your oil and wipe your little bro. I highly suspect they use one hot face towel per customer

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Like i said, I do use the dry bath towel. That said, one thing i never use - in some RnT place the WL would go off and come back with a hot face towel to clean your oil and wipe your little bro. I highly suspect they use one hot face towel per customer

You should only allow them to use that hot towel to wipe the oil off your back , don't ever let them use it any where near your private parts !

AboveBoard
29-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Throw in some double pluggers so you don't catch something nasty between your toes in the shower. Imagine CSI examining the shower base for traces of past users. 😵

das232
13-07-2017, 11:57 PM
I love this topic. I would take a towel with me in an instant if it didnt make you incredibly suss. Walking along a main st with a towel in hand, headed into a massage joint.

hellwalker
02-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Just pick a devent( clean) place to punt

inmydream
02-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Congrat hellwalker you hit 50. You can now relax and enjoy your private section. Let's see if you can do proper thorough comments after that.

Budgyboy
02-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Yep, and it's not what you think it is once you get there

Maxybro
02-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Congrat hellwalker you hit 50. You can now relax and enjoy your private section. Let's see if you can do proper thorough comments after that.
There is a pattern. Every once in a while a new name appears and just replies to every thread just to get to 50. Obviously it's all the same person.

In saying that it's not much different to cuteguy going through and replying to every thread with not much more than just repeating what's already been said or with useless comments just for the sake of getting his post count up.

curious36
08-08-2017, 03:24 PM
If you do not trust where you are going then go somewhere else.

plunderpunter
08-08-2017, 10:05 PM
maybe christmas or if any other workers are here can tell us how they are generally cleaned in shops?

thehound
09-08-2017, 01:04 AM
considered bringing my own.. but then if you go to a decent place at the very least they should give you a clean towel.

curious36
09-08-2017, 12:21 PM
I brought my own condoms once. All went well until it was time to leave. She tied a knot in the condom wrapped it in a tissue and gave it to me to take home.

hypebeast131415
10-08-2017, 01:24 AM
i punt a bit overseas in asia, some places had those disposable towels, which were interesting to me.

I did bring my own towel once long time ago, its because it was after my company's sports games and i had a towel on me incase i needed to get a shower. And which i did.

CunningLinguist
10-08-2017, 08:51 AM
I brought my own condoms once. All went well until it was time to leave. She tied a knot in the condom wrapped it in a tissue and gave it to me to take home.

That reminds me of the time a Thai WL did the same thing but kept it for herself ...

Syd119
10-08-2017, 07:26 PM
LOL, I got the image

Christmas
10-08-2017, 11:16 PM

I know one viet guy who brings everything!! (bed sheet, towel, shower gel and tissues)
He confessed that he has OCD and I fully respected that :o
Was funny guy though,
Standard service, put his dick in, pounding few times, minimum body contact, actual 'intercourse' 10mins, cleaning his body like more than 20mins in 30mins session. Receptionist buzzed 3times already lol

aussiegaigin
10-08-2017, 11:27 PM
maybe christmas or if any other workers are here can tell us how they are generally cleaned in shops?

Most shops seem to have a laundry/washing machine somewhere, and hang the towels out the back yard to dry.

aussiegaigin
10-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Couple of MLs did that with me, because they didn't want the boss to find it in the rubbish bin.

cmk76
11-08-2017, 09:00 PM
I know one viet guy who brings everything!! (bed sheet, towel, shower gel and tissues)
He confessed that he has OCD and I fully respected that :o
Was funny guy though,
Standard service, put his dick in, pounding few times, minimum body contact, actual 'intercourse' 10mins, cleaning his body like more than 20mins in 30mins session. Receptionist buzzed 3times already lol

Hmmm... The total opposite of my Viet friend... Doesn't brush his teeth, doesn't wash his privates, doesn't clip his nails, doesn't clean his ass, but still... seems to do alright in his punts?! Keeps asking for my sanitiser to clean his fingers from the fishy smell... Sometimes never clean... and goes straight for a hamburger...

Christmas
11-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Hmmm... The total opposite of my Viet friend... Doesn't brush his teeth, doesn't wash his privates, doesn't clip his nails, doesn't clean his ass, but still... seems to do alright in his punts?! Keeps asking for my sanitiser to clean his fingers from the fishy smell... Sometimes never clean... and goes straight for a hamburger...

Ahhahaha how is his tinder going ㅋㅋㅋ
Did he join yoga yet

cmk76
12-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Ahhahaha how is his tinder going ㅋㅋㅋ
Did he join yoga yet

I think he has joined noga - say no to yoga... As for his tinder... he met a nail technician! How ironic... It's the universe trying to tell him something...
Btw, just remember who ate from that hamburger...

Christmas
12-08-2017, 04:42 PM
I think he has joined noga - say no to yoga... As for his tinder... he met a nail technician! How ironic... It's the universe trying to tell him something...
Btw, just remember who ate from that hamburger...

THE FUCK IT WAS ME!!!! but was tasty anyway, worth it