PDA

View Full Version : VIP Chermside

downeyundero
01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
It appears that they're laying low for a while. Been there a bunch of times, and never had an issue getting extras.

Went today, and was told that they'd had some "trouble" 2 weeks ago, and the owner made the girls "sign contracts".

It might have been bullshit, or a new girl not wanting to touch my furry dong, or it might just be temporary. Pity if it's done for good, though.

Rodgersodger
01-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Or perhaps it because some people openly talk to much about shops on forum which gets attention of police, so before blaming Shop perhaps think about posts before putting online

reddoor
01-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Or perhaps it because some people openly talk to much about shops on forum which gets attention of police, so before blaming Shop perhaps think about posts before putting online
Which one is this... The ex funeral home.?

Digger
02-06-2017, 05:37 PM

Very well articulated Rodgersodger!

payingalot
03-06-2017, 09:56 PM
It appears that they're laying low for a while. Been there a bunch of times, and never had an issue getting extras.

Went today, and was told that they'd had some "trouble" 2 weeks ago, and the owner made the girls "sign contracts".

It might have been bullshit, or a new girl not wanting to touch my furry dong, or it might just be temporary. Pity if it's done for good, though.

A mate was telling me a customer went to reception openly complaining that the girl refused him anything. If true this guy must be a complete idiot and I don't blame the girls refusing him.
This would not have been you would it 😜

downeyundero
06-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Ha, no not me. A punt's a punt, I was just surprised that this place went from "pretty much guaranteed" to nada.

Rosco80
07-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Ha, no not me. A punt's a punt, I was just surprised that this place went from "pretty much guaranteed" to nada.

I experienced the same at Red Hill this week. Was very surprised. It would have been less annoying had the massage bveen good, but alas it was not.

johnnipperess
08-06-2017, 05:04 PM
So all affiliated shops sound like they have had a change of heart? I wonder if it is so for their regulars or just if they don't know you?

Rodgersodger
08-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Change of heart I don't think so !! More like perhaps a visit for the law

reddoor
08-06-2017, 06:41 PM
So all affiliated shops sound like they have had a change of heart? I wonder if it is so for their regulars or just if they don't know you?
Went recently saw a girl i saw a while ago, definatly a change in her attitude. Normally shes just fantastic this time she was un believable. So yeah have to agree, definate change there. 😂

rockbreaker
20-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Recently one of th VIP branches, where I met a cute Asian girl. Massage was pretty good, which was nice to have to. This is the first time I visit VIPmassage and always impressed with their shop front. Anyway, lots of accidental touch with good massage, whilst teasing the hell out of me. On the flips, options presented and I opted for fully nude. Obviously more fun time to follow and good that we had half an hour left still. Lots of interactions and fun activities. Left happy and the extra damage was only $50. What a change of tide, to my surprise. Perhaps, the blossom of all the shops may finally get us inch closer to the Sydney offers.

hornedone
20-01-2018, 10:44 AM
When is Palaszuk going to change these draconian laws that make QLD appear like John Howard 1950's era laws?

Digger
20-01-2018, 04:03 PM
When is Palaszuk going to change these draconian laws that make QLD appear like John Howard 1950's era laws?

Huh!
Palaszczuk........ John Howard 1950’s era laws??
Not sure of the point you are making!
Palaszczuk is Qld State Premier and John Howard was a Federal politician from 1975 until 2007 and was was Australias’ 25th Prime Minister!
As Pauline Hanson would say “please explain”?

reddoor
20-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Maybe he meant John Howards hero Robert Menzies. '49 to '66. Ahh! Simpler times. No PC, outside dunnies, no speed cameras and only 2 genders.

Digger
20-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Maybe he meant John Howards hero Robert Menzies. '49 to '66. Ahh! Simpler times. No PC, outside dunnies, no speed cameras and only 2 genders.

I remember them fondly. The politicians and law makers of today; you would not give them a cold even if you had two!

ecchi.gaijin
21-01-2018, 03:48 PM

I agree with Digger, please explain what you are talking about because the laws were changed a decade or so ago here. You can get legal sex at any licenced brothel. The laws here aren't draconian. Numerous punters recommend you can get cheaper services at the regulated brothels, but the fact is that people who complain about the laws want freedom to do whatever they choose, regardless of the consequences.

hornedone
28-01-2018, 08:56 AM
John Howard's vision for Australia was that of the 1950s - much like his eyebrows and glasses style.

Now back to the topic... In Sydney, there are RNT shops galore and private WL/ML galore who need no licence and can advertise unhindered. Whilst some places operate in contravention of local council planning laws, it is not somethinh the police get involved with (something councils take actionon through courts). Under this environment, we have seen the biggest range and quality in venues/independents flourish. Examples such as Ginza and 5 Star speak for themselves.

Turn to QLD and it seems all hush hush about talking of any place apart from licensed brothels for fear of police action against venues and punters. Surely it is time punters revolted against this crap and for Palasczcuk and Trad to do the same as they did for UBER for the adult industry?

RottenLittlePunt
28-01-2018, 10:17 AM
John Howard's vision for Australia was that of the 1950s - much like his eyebrows and glasses style.

Now back to the topic... In Sydney, there are RNT shops galore and private WL/ML galore who need no licence and can advertise unhindered. Whilst some places operate in contravention of local council planning laws, it is not somethinh the police get involved with (something councils take actionon through courts). Under this environment, we have seen the biggest range and quality in venues/independents flourish. Examples such as Ginza and 5 Star speak for themselves.

Turn to QLD and it seems all hush hush about talking of any place apart from licensed brothels for fear of police action against venues and punters. Surely it is time punters revolted against this crap and for Palasczcuk and Trad to do the same as they did for UBER for the adult industry?

People have been rebelling against the government in the adult industry as they did with UBER (by utelising the underground industry) for decades you idiot. If anything UBER is copying what the massage industry has been doing since the 70s.

UBER, bitcoin etc, millennials think they are reinventing the wheel, but they just haven't lived long enough to have seen it before.

And you might want to check your facts, NSW police do get involved in illegal brothels down there. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant.

blas
29-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Single operator sex workers are legal in QLD.

Uber is a single operator taxi service.

Kowabunga
10-02-2018, 03:23 PM
I went to VIP Salisbury recently and no extras were on offer.