PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why would a shop use a fake add.

payingalot
01-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Do some of the shops think us punters are stupid

Rodgersodger
01-06-2017, 07:59 PM
So many shops they all fighting at the bit to get the customers I have found some of these new shops so much fake adds locanto wechat I don't even bother with them

brownwallaby
01-06-2017, 09:04 PM
I checked the shop website and found out this used to be the old Ocean Star (now under a new name)

Rosco80
01-06-2017, 10:47 PM
I saw a Brazilian girl there a couple of months ago, also works at Red Hill. Didn't take much notice of the other girl there at the time. If there is a shop that has girls that look like that ad, PM me the details pronto!!! :)

Soupy
02-06-2017, 07:28 AM
I would have thought it pretty obvious those pics were
pulled off the net as are most of the private girl ads.
If you turn up and she hides behind the door and you still dont say no, in a short while you will hear ....
Your so handsome
Your so big
Dont do that im sore

payingalot
02-06-2017, 07:50 AM
I was told the owners of red hill have opened a new shop chermside. Has anyone tried it That's a lot of competition over that way. Maybe bring the prices down.

Soupy
02-06-2017, 08:46 AM
I don't think it will affect the price at all especially the good shops, the crapier ones may reduce their price to get some action not realising that price was never the problem

dean69
02-06-2017, 08:55 AM
I'm hearing your frustration those ads look fake so wouldn't of even bothered going, makes you appreciate a genuine one when you find one, I used to see Mandy but she's been away for while now. Anyone got a good regular they can share please pm me, I've got a appointment with a thai girl in New Farm this afternoon which I'm looking forward to I'm even driving up from the Goldy.

APL
02-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Ocean Star Kedron & Chermside & Red Hill are the same Stable all now under the brand name of Yi Studio

payingalot
02-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Ocean Star Kedron & Chermside & Red Hill are the same Stable all now under the brand name of Yi Studio
Actually not any more kedron was sold to one of the girls who used to work for them. Now only red hill chermside same owner. The owner she told me she no longer has kedron This is fact.

APL
03-06-2017, 09:25 AM
My Bad was the last time I was there

memememe
05-06-2017, 10:15 AM
yes Wendy who used to work at Red Hill owns Kedron now.

Beau
16-07-2017, 10:00 PM
I would have thought it pretty obvious those pics were
pulled off the net as are most of the private girl ads.
If you turn up and she hides behind the door and you still dont say no, in a short while you will hear ....
Your so handsome
Your so big
Dont do that im sore
Just ignore them. My pet budgie is more sincere than them when it regurgitate's what i teach it to say.