PDA

View Full Version : Shave and a haircut

Trapper
01-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Well it happened, I spent some money for the first time in a while today to get my neck fixed. Initially intending to find a completely legit place to work on my badly damaged neck by the time I got around to where i had some free time before my haircut it needed work badly or I was going to have to find something strong to take the edge off the pain. Walked down logan road and found a new place i had seen advertised but hadn't got around to checking out. Went in side and was met by a small and slightly dumpy thai girl. Found myself in a nice room with full walls and locking door and got myself a 60 minute massage. Told her i wanted medium on everything but my neck where she could go to town as hard as she wanted to try to work it out. As she was working my legs there was a bit of a tickle and got the nice hot water wipe down before the flip. On the flip i was determined i was going to say no i don't need anything today but hey what can i say, i am weak willed. she fixed my neck and i walked away to have my hair cut and shave with a smile. The standard extra was there, too expensive for my taste but the secondary option won me over with its cost, I think I will go back when i have the spare time and cash to get another haircut soon because today was absolutely Amazing