PDA

View Full Version : General talk How Young is Too Young...?

Ted Hunter
01-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Had a wonderful session with a beautiful Korean girl recently.
During a conversation with the Mamasan on the way out it turns out this girl was 18. As a 60 something punter I was a little disappointed in myself

rooter
01-06-2017, 08:29 PM
The younger the better.
As long as they are 18 or over its game on!

simplelife
01-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Age is just a number, unless they are under 18 that's a fucking crime. No need to worry about that, should be worrying who you going to see next.

Ted Hunter
01-06-2017, 08:52 PM
When I was thirty I felt the same.Not so sure now

Punterman2
01-06-2017, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I am seeing a girl in her early 20's as a regular. She looks 18. I am 52. She texts me all the time and spends time with me outside the shop so I just go with the flow. Not sure where it will all end but enjoying it whilst it lasts.

Ted Hunter
01-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks...maybe I should just get over it

Alex T Bear
01-06-2017, 10:26 PM
During a conversation with the Mamasan on the way out it turns out this girl was 18. As a 60 something punter I was a little disappointed in myself

The age quoted by the mammasan is seldom correct.

Btman01
01-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Agree so long its legal age

Raybo
02-06-2017, 10:13 AM
It has come up many times in the forum Ted. I am with you. Really not comfortable seeing a WL thats 'too young'. For me thats younger than 25 or so. I am closer to 50 than 40. It may have something to do with the GFE style of service i generally crave.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2017, 12:30 PM
It has come up many times in the forum Ted. I am with you. Really not comfortable seeing a WL thats 'too young'. For me thats younger than 25 or so. I am closer to 50 than 40. It may have something to do with the GFE style of service i generally crave.

I never have the privilege of fucking a really young WL, I mean like under 20!

But I did meet some very young MLs and many of them were like 19, 20 and I was fine with that, in fact I loved most of them as I cuddle up and grab their big tits in my hands, make me feel like a teenager again........ lol

Fountain of youth man, we older men need that !!

And then if she became my regular and we got on well and more is on offer, why not? You only live once right ??

Anita
02-06-2017, 12:42 PM
I agree with you Raybo. at least around 25-30 they're woman. I hate to think what the guys who see girls that look 16 or whatever get up to when they're overseas

beta101
02-06-2017, 01:13 PM
It's only creepy when Trump do it.

shootermcgavin
02-06-2017, 04:12 PM
The younger the better.
As long as they are 18 or over its game on!

Remember Baby at Ginza? 18 on the dot with the passport to prove it. She was awesome.

Raybo
02-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Remember Baby at Ginza? 18 on the dot with the passport to prove it. She was awesome.

When i first joined the forum there was a young WL active on the forum, TinyTiny i think her name was on here, barely 18. I didnt get to see (very tempted because she was such a tease on here) her but the reports were amazing! I think she was even taking it up the clacker!

Raybo
02-06-2017, 04:40 PM
I never have the privilege of fucking a really young WL, I mean like under 20!

But I did meet some very young MLs and many of them were like 19, 20 and I was fine with that, in fact I loved most of them as I cuddle up and grab their big tits in my hands, make me feel like a teenager again........ lol

Fountain of youth man, we older men need that !!

And then if she became my regular and we got on well and more is on offer, why not? You only live once right ??

It is funny, but i could probably go for an innocent RnT with a young one. Just cant get there for FS....I have been looking at the DOS, Sussex Star and Pyrmont Star rosters a lot lately....could be time!

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2017, 04:46 PM
When i first joined the forum there was a young WL active on the forum, TinyTiny i think her name was on here, barely 18. I didnt get to see (very tempted because she was such a tease on here) her but the reports were amazing! I think she was even taking it up the clacker!

Just go with your heart brother !

If you have the cash and opportunity, no regrets !!

rooter
02-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Tiny Tiny is one of the naughtiest girls I have ever met ... and one of the sweetest too.
I have seen so many girls and when I look back sometimes it's a bit of a foggy blur, but Tiny Tiny shines out like a diamond. Really special girl.

God Member
02-06-2017, 08:08 PM
In the very unlikely event that the girl has a much older guy fetish that would make it ok. Ted, if your conscience interfered with the enjoyment of your punt it is telling you to avoid such extremes of age difference in the future.

shootermcgavin
02-06-2017, 09:57 PM

Shooter just done gone 6 to midnight.

aussiegaigin
02-06-2017, 10:50 PM
I'm up in Ted's age group, and I have the same feeling about really young girls.

I don't know how they feel about servicing guys who could be their grandfather, and I often wonder whether an 18 or 19 yo would really have enough sexual mental "maturity" or experience to handle an old guy. I certainly feel uncomfortable with it, so avoid it. Prefer MILFs anyday

Punterman2
02-06-2017, 11:01 PM
I have generally been a milf fucker over the last few years but recently I have had a bit of a thing for young girls and I have been enjoying them. Nice tight skin, taut bodies, tight pussies as they are generally smaller stature. Two of them are newbies so it has been fun breaking them in. One had less than 5 fucks in her life the first time I saw her so I booked her for two hours and showed her a few tricks. That opened her eyes to a whole new world of sexual deviancy.

CunningLinguist
02-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Diana Ginza a few years back, genuine 18 with braces on her teeth, fresh out of school ...
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36260-Book-her-Danna!

DeepImpact
03-06-2017, 04:33 PM

No need to think so much as there's a simple formula to calculate the minimum age of the girl that you should see.

It's as simple as x - y

x = your current age (eg 35)
y = your age minus 18 eg. if you are 35 then it's 35 - 18 = 17

x - y = youngest girl you should see so it would be
35 - 17 = 18

Stick to the formula and you can't go wrong.

as you said you are 60 then

x = 60
y = 60 - 18 = 42
x- y is 60 - 42 = 18 so you're fine

aussiegaigin
03-06-2017, 04:43 PM
No need to think so much as there's a simple formula to calculate the minimum age of the girl that you should see.

It's as simple as x - y

x = your current age (eg 35)
y = your age minus 18 eg. if you are 35 then it's 35 - 18 = 17

x - y = youngest girl you should see so it would be
35 - 17 = 18

Stick to the formula and you can't go wrong.

as you said you are 60 then

x = 60
y = 60 - 18 = 42
x- y is 60 - 42 = 18 so you're fine

Are you a politician by any chance? You could certainly get a job as one.

God Member
03-06-2017, 06:32 PM
y = 60 - 18 = 42

That's a bit harsh. You're 60, so you can only see some scrubber in her forties and above. At 33-35 a woman is a perfectly mature fully developed woman.

ps. Doesn't mean they have to be a scrubber of course. I'm just exaggerating for the purposes of argument. :smile:

CunningLinguist
03-06-2017, 06:33 PM
That's a bit harsh. You're 60, so you can only see some scrubber in her forties and above. At 33-35 a woman is a perfectly mature fully developed woman.

ps. Doesn't mean they have to be a scrubber of course. I'm just exaggerating for the purposes of argument. :smile:

Read it again carefully, you don't get it ...

Longan
03-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Read it again carefully, you don't get it ...
y = your age minus 18 = x - 18
So x - y = x - (x - 18) = 18
Therefore, for all ages x, the minimum age according to DeepImpact is 18.

Longan
03-06-2017, 08:01 PM
LOL been a while since I've done any maths. Here's a fun one for you folks wanting to brush up on your maths. It'll fit right into a high school 2 unit paper:

Johnny has been doing BBFS at a brothel in the western suburbs recently. Over the past few months, he has been going punting every day. He has now realised the risks of BBFS and has learned that the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p%. In spite of this, he insists on doing BBFS every punt. However, he is now a bit more cautious and is happy as long as his chance of getting STD over the next month is less than 20%.

a) Prove that Johnny's chances of getting a STD in the next month is 1 - (1-p)^x, where x is the number of times he goes punting in the next month.
b) If the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p=0.05, find the maximum number of times Johnny can engage in BBFS to ensure his chance of getting a STD in the next month is less than 20%.

BlackToad
04-06-2017, 12:03 AM
LOL been a while since I've done any maths. Here's a fun one for you folks wanting to brush up on your maths. It'll fit right into a high school 2 unit paper:

Johnny has been doing BBFS at a brothel in the western suburbs recently. Over the past few months, he has been going punting every day. He has now realised the risks of BBFS and has learned that the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p%. In spite of this, he insists on doing BBFS every punt. However, he is now a bit more cautious and is happy as long as his chance of getting STD over the next month is less than 20%.

a) Prove that Johnny's chances of getting a STD in the next month is 1 - (1-p)^x, where x is the number of times he goes punting in the next month.
b) If the probability of getting a STD in any one punt is p=0.05, find the maximum number of times Johnny can engage in BBFS to ensure his chance of getting a STD in the next month is less than 20%.

:miao:who said high school maths doesn't have any practical applications.

CunningLinguist
04-06-2017, 01:18 AM

The answer is: Johnny = Fuckwit

local
04-06-2017, 01:55 PM
When is it too young ?

An advert on sydney craigslist last night, a supposedly 16 yo W4M looking for Oral ?

rooter
04-06-2017, 02:19 PM
When is it too young ?

An advert on sydney craigslist last night, a supposedly 16 yo W4M looking for Oral ?

That would probably be illegal.
Age of consent is 16yo but if payment is involved then it's 18yo.