PDA

View Full Version : Tipping

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 05:38 AM
After some advice on the forum, when I returned to punting, I tipped $10 or $20 to ML if I had a really good session on top of the normal fee.

Do you guys think this drives ML's to have better services or are they getting a little greedy?

slarty
08-02-2013, 06:33 AM
I think there's been a push for higher tips from more shops and girls particularly in the chinese massage shops over the past year or so. However talking to the mamasans I know over a long period, there's always been some punters that tip a bit extra (and some that try to tip less!).

To answer your question, I guess the more punters that pay higher tips the girls get a higher expectation. Services have stayed pretty much the same as far as I can see. As has been said before the way the majority of punters behave will decide. Nothing wrong with the prices going up a few percent every now and then (everything else does). Once it goes beyond 'a few percent' punters might try different services, punt less often etc- we might be seeing a bit of this now.

Unfortunately we won't get any ABS statistics on this :) , so we can only gauge forum members' feedback.

P.S Good topic!

Shaggydog
08-02-2013, 07:00 AM
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 07:40 AM
I know of a few places where a $50 is the norm and what has ended up happening is that the ML ends up getting less for the booking. I.e. the shop makes more.

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Tipping is a very personal choice, obviously you own financial situation also play a big part, easy money easy tipping especially for gamblers!!

But then again you have people who are real tight, remember the $99.00 and $69.00 special from SF and SL?? Lots of people asked for the $1.00 change back!!

There you go

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2013, 09:30 AM
I would also ask for the $1 change if it was not offered, but of course if it was offered I would not take it

Haha brother BB

That's a good one, don't say anything and see if the girl is honest!

Then turn down the $1.00 change to be generous, I'll do the same but I probably won't ask for it if the girl doesn't offer.

Just a touch of unnecessary awkwardness you don't need ahead of your supposedly intimate session for the sake of the $1.00 principle

My 1.00 worth of opinion

Cheers

8inches
08-02-2013, 11:36 AM
So if the ml/wl assumes the change is hers then ask for it?
If the girl goes to get the change tell her not to worry?

kickass
08-02-2013, 12:36 PM
I never tip.

No one tips me for my work.

Sextus
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
I knew that KickAss.

I sell my personal services too. The thought that I'd need a tip, otherwise I wouldn't give my best to them, makes me want to vomit.

grant
08-02-2013, 01:42 PM
I feel the same as above. Paying for extras I understand, but tipping to get better service I don't. I show my appreciation with repeat visits.

wilisno
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Hehe, I have to say it again.

A tip is a gesture to show your appreciation for good service, not a bribe ! It's the individual's choice.

While there's nothing wrong for those who don't want to tip, because this is Australia, but it's silly to criticize those who do !

Shaggydog
08-02-2013, 02:35 PM
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

wilisno
08-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Tipping is a personal decision.
Because I or others choose to tip on occasion to express appreciation of a great time doesn't mean others need to.

That's what I said !

Sextus
08-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Or tip a pizza delivery boy who busts his ass to bring you your pizza in record time? Or would you reward him by ordering another pizza from the shop he works for at some point in the future?

I'd round it up to the nearest dollar for sheer convenience. Pizza boy is hardly a career, it might encourage him to get out of such a shithouse, shit for brains job sooner.

Sextus
08-02-2013, 02:57 PM
If a WL expects a tip probably time to give her a miss

Wilisno somehow forgot to quote this part!

But it is my thinking exactly, and we all know how the girls end up that way, don't we?

wilisno
08-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Wilisno somehow forgot to quote this part!

But it is my thinking exactly, and we all know how the girls end up that way, don't we?

I don't forget things, I didn't quote it because it's not my view !

That include your last sentense, you still haven't taken up my challenge for the experiment to prove your theory wrong !

Sextus
08-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Yes, you are right Blackbird. Although I have previously made a similar point to yours about the relevancy of discussing tipping when one group is talking about massage parlours and the other, cathouses. (I think I comprise about 90% of the latter group when it comes to this topic!)

With massage, the prices are invariably variable (if that makes sense!) as is the service you may expect.

I've never darkened the door of a massage place. I don't like, want, or need massage. Being so passive to someone else aggravates the shit out me - let alone paying for the aggravation.

I do have a motivation to go to a massage place however - no massage, just straight to fs! I'd be - as Paul Keating said of Peter Costello - "all tip and no iceberg."

That is on my list of firsts that I am ticking off - to have fs in a massage joint, sans the fucking massage - and the payment for that of course.

When I see another tipping thread starting up though - insofar as fs shops are concerned, I have to weigh into it.

But Blackbird here is some better advice I think. Foster a future good vibe with personality and laughs, that is how we interact with people in real life, why not apply it here too? Even more reason to because it is an intimate encounter in the first place.

By comparison, I think reaching for your wallet yet again is a crude device. And you'll be stuck doing it time and time again, because of the expectation you alone have created.

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 06:09 PM
I think a $20 on occasion is ok. Still think that an ML/WL turns the greedy eyes on if someone tips a $50.

Sextus
08-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Some ideas? Well, just compliment her with silly compliments. I don't care if they sound a bit contrived to you. Women can't get enough of them, even if they think they are a bit contrived too.

Most of them I mean anyway, because I love women. And they always know enough english to have a big radar for pretty compliments! They are the verbal equivalent of a flower, given one by one. Ends up a bunch, used sparingly, but generously.

And if something halfway funny happens during the session, maybe keep the momentum of it alive for a little bit.

There must be other creative ideas to get around this bullshit tipping business to build a relationship. I need some help too!

rooter
08-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Fucking hell you guys analyse and disect things to the nth degree.
If you get the urge to tip just tip and to hell with the consequences on the sex industry, the economy, carbon emissions, commodity prices, the Aussie Dollar, the deforestation of the Amazon, crime rates in Colorado whatever the fuck ... just fucking do it!
And if you don't want to tip just fucking don't do it.
Any ACT you do will have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension; good, bad indifferent, who the fuck knows.
But remember any OMISSION you commit will equally have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension.
Just do what you do or don't !!

Sextus
08-02-2013, 06:19 PM
I think a $20 on occasion is ok. Still think that an ML/WL turns the greedy eyes on if someone tips a $50.

Well every five times you do that, you are throwing away another session you could have had yourself.

Sextus
08-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Rooter, you remind me often of John Lennon weighing in to sweep away, in exasperation, the McCartney syrup!

Not the first time you have skittled my conceits like nine pins! :shout:

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Well every five times you do that, you are throwing away another session you could have had yourself.

When I factor in the freebie BJ's and a couple of FS then it wasn't much considering I wanted to tick the FS with ML off my bucket list too.

I can't recall tipping a WL, even when I've indulged in the occasional 3some.

Sextus
08-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Solomon in all his fabled wisdom is still just using currency as his only tool?

Out of character, I say, out of character.

jellyshots
08-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I think it's awesome, but hey... Everyone has different methods to get what they want out of their sessions...

wilisno
08-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Fucking hell you guys analyse and disect things to the nth degree.
If you get the urge to tip just tip and to hell with the consequences on the sex industry, the economy, carbon emissions, commodity prices, the Aussie Dollar, the deforestation of the Amazon, crime rates in Colorado whatever the fuck ... just fucking do it!
And if you don't want to tip just fucking don't do it.
Any ACT you do will have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension; good, bad indifferent, who the fuck knows.
But remember any OMISSION you commit will equally have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension.
Just do what you do or don't !!
That's what I've been trying to tell Sextus !

Gucci2012
10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm gonna make a huge assumption and say no punter on this forum has sucked a strangers dick before so comparing your job to a WL or ml is unfair in regards to tips.

In saying this I never tip my regular wl's. But girls I've never seen before who give exceptional service to some one they've just met, would be a crime not to tip.

lamb
10-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I definitely think if she's a regular then the tips help. I do it for once offs but not as much.

jellyshots
10-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Some ideas? Well, just compliment her with silly compliments. I don't care if they sound a bit contrived to you. Women can't get enough of them, even if they think they are a bit contrived too.

Most of them I mean anyway, because I love women. And they always know enough english to have a big radar for pretty compliments! They are the verbal equivalent of a flower, given one by one. Ends up a bunch, used sparingly, but generously.

And if something halfway funny happens during the session, maybe keep the momentum of it alive for a little bit.

There must be other creative ideas to get around this bullshit tipping business to build a relationship. I need some help too!

Well, I've benefited a lot from this forum. Like a few others, I used to punt in a vacuum. Didn't even know there were other blokes out there who wanted to share their stories. I've been pretty peeved that some people have tried to suggest very obtusely (because they don't say it directly) that some of my posts are fake. So, I stopped writing AR's. If people didn't want to share yet felt the need to give me crap about my personal choices, so be it. It left me more time for punting anyway until I ended up with a gf.

I think though, that whilst I've only been punting for the last 6 months, I punted a lot and managed to work a lot of things out by talking to a lot of ML's, WL's and a couple of shop owners. Sextus, your posts always provoke me to read a little more and learn a little more so really, I'm happy to give away my secret sauce.

I have learnt through observation and experience that all women, whether in the sex industry or not want to feel special. If they're straight, they crave that attention from men and they sure as hell get competitive with other women about it. Now it helps, that like Sextus, I love women - just about everything about them. I kind of look at them with a photographer's eye, where I love watching how they move, how they hold themselves and how they express their femininity. Some women, who are a little jaded try to control their session or routine from the outset. If punters let that happen, they just become another blur in the nameless, faceless average crowd of cocks that they've pulled that day, week or month.

I start with me - or more accurately, the first impression I give them. I'm generally of a sunnier disposition so usually, I'm smiling and joking around. My first couple of visits, I'm in jeans and t-shirt, not shabby but pretty much what they'd expect someone they were dating to wear. I make sure I'm well groomed and have nice aftershave on. Even the hostesses tell me that they love how I always smell nice. This was one of the biggest things I learnt from women - set yourself up for a successful punt.

In the session, I don't rush anything. I don't scramble out of my clothes and I don't clock watch. I take the time to look at the ML, I mean really look at them. At this point, as I watch them, I usually pause which initiates some sort of conversation. As an example, one ML said, "Are you ok? You can take your clothes off". I replied, "I just want to look at you." Pause. Pirouette. "Like what you see?" Pause. Now they expect I'm going to say something crude or some throwaway complement so that they can take control again. Usually, I'll just say something like, "I'm a very lucky man today. You look very beautiful". Often, she'll then come over and help me undress. So that's when she catches my aftershave. And that's usually when I have her. I'll run my funger down her arm and say "Wow, you really are very pretty up close".

During the session, sometimes we get chatty, sometimes not but I keep the mood playful, sometimes teasing but always fun and positive. By the time part 2 is underway, they have rose-coloured glasses on and genuinely want to please me. Some offer paid extras and unless I've been super horny - I decline. I usually tell them that I'm already happy, that they should save some things for their boyfriend or husband. Either way, the impression I leave them is that I'm a gentleman.

Some visit down the track, I may be suited up. They usually lap this up. This is when I can be more playful and tell them that I like looking good for them too. Above all, I found that they certainly have a type. They love gentlemen - not just a suit, that's a different think entirely. They don't like overly hairy nor completely smooth - they like something in the middle. They don't mind a bloke a little out of shape but they love blokes to have some muscle. Makes them feel like women. They love to think that you have enough confidence to chat them up outside, that you don't really have to pay for their time if you didn't want to.

And so, that's why I only rarely tip. I prefer to make their experience as good as mine. It may not work for everyone, but it has worked for me. Happy punting!

Sextus
10-02-2013, 11:58 PM
Wow, Jellyshots, I bet those using tips to build a "relationship" were reading that and weeping.

We have the same idea about this. As I said, as you are saying, why do we have to behave in a purely commercial way in the ML / WL world, when our interactions with women in the outside world aren't like that at all? In both situations, as we both point out, they are still women. Women who like to feel special. Who are special! And we are men who recognise that, and even those who use tips as some kind of crude shortcut know that too.

There is some really good thoughtful stuff in your post. It is a keeper.

If needs be, I'd rather fail with this approach than succeed with a wallet. Even more - the ladies would agree with me!

wilisno
11-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Wow, Jellyshots, I bet those using tips to build a "relationship" were reading that and weeping.

From this sentence, it's shows that you still haven't worked out that a tip is a symbol of appreciation, not a bribe. If you tip in order to build a " relationship ", then yes, you should be weeping ! :miao:

LongJohnSilver
11-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I tip in one of two circumstances:

1. I really like a girl and am certain I will visit her regularly; or
2. She's been really accommodating - e.g. I have shot a huge load of mess in her mouth, or she's finished me off in her hands and I've squirted a sticky white mess over her fingers and the bed sheets.

In either of the above cases I usually tip $50. In a very small number of instances I have been completely blown away by a girl and tipped her $100. E.g. Chloe at Liaisons who is a lovely 19 year old Australian girl literally oozes clear sticky lube from her teen pussy each time I fuck her. I would estimate that about three tablespoons of girl goo comes out of her in a single session of 69, and I have never seen that in any other girl. I am so thrilled by how wet and sticky she gets and so turned on that I have to reward her amazing honey pot with a $100 tip.

But in most cases I either don't tip - or will tip $20 just in case I return and don't want her to think I am stingy.

jellyshots
11-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Small tips are a part of the relationship building. But so are compliments. I give the occasional gift to my favourites but again, I try to at least do it in style. E.g. Don't buy a box of chocolates. Hand pick half a dozen hand made ones and wrap it nicely. It leaves a much better impression.

Sextus
11-02-2013, 10:20 AM
$100 tip because a girl has a wetter than usual pussy??

Now I've heard it all.

jellyshots
11-02-2013, 11:11 AM
It's not a totally bad thing for the girls to have some punters tip big. If everyone did it I'm sure they would get greedy. Thankfully there are many options out there. I dropped $200 a few years ago to a Kings Court girl on her last day because I had been a regular for 2 years. It was more of a going away present.