PDA

View Full Version : Question How can I write a review

RayX
05-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi brothers

I have been with Syd 99 for a while. But it is my first time register a proper account.

I was trying to write a review about a message I went last night. But it says I cant post or reply at all. Just wondering how do I post or reply a thread??

Thank you

wilisno
05-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Hi brothers

I have been with Syd 99 for a while. But it is my first time register a proper account.

I was trying to write a review about a message I went last night. But it says I cant post or reply at all. Just wondering how do I post or reply a thread??

Thank you

Haha ! If you thought you couldn't post or reply to a thread, how would you think your question could be heard ? ;) ;) ;)

The fact is, you can post and you can reply, you just have to wait for it to appear, at least for the first few times...

harrycd
05-06-2017, 10:50 PM
You just need to believe in yourself

:shout:

Did they change something so new ARs need to be approved by mods?

Max Impact
06-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Cant post an AR first up without a mod approving it.

RayX
11-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Haha ! If you thought you couldn't post or reply to a thread, how would you think your question could be heard ? ;) ;) ;)

The fact is, you can post and you can reply, you just have to wait for it to appear, at least for the first few times...

Hi I have tried to post , but some section just won't allow me to so . And also do you have the access to the private massage after report. It seems hidden from new users.

Many Thanks
Regards

BongKong
12-06-2017, 02:41 AM
I had the same thing when i registered and had to wait a bit for any of my posts to appear.

Now gotta wait until post count is up as i only go to MLs and cant post reviews until i can see the link for it.

wilisno
12-06-2017, 02:54 AM
Hi I have tried to post , but some section just won't allow me to so . And also do you have the access to the private massage after report. It seems hidden from new users.

Many Thanks
Regards
You need 50 posts to access Private Massage Report, other than that, no other sections you can't post on, except Roster Section which is for Advertisers only.