PDA

View Full Version : Ginza NEW! MIKAKO. Stunning Japanese PSE. All TITS and ARSE and a ball draining BBBJ !!

rooter
08-02-2013, 01:56 PM
There's nothing like walking into a room and being greeted with a Konichiwa from a beautiful young Japanese girl in sexy see through lingerie. That was my first impression of Ginza's newest girl Mikako - and it got better and better from there.
Let's make this clear right at the start ; Mikako is absolutely fucking stunning, a Japanese bombshell, five foot nothing of total woman.
Gorgeous face, big sexy eyes, full red lips, perfect smile, long bouncy wavy hair, big round firm DD tits, an arse that won't quit, perfect soft olive skin, tight and perfectly shaved and trimmed pussy.
Let me warn you though Mikako has got some serious curves happening. If you thought Hina and Usagi had some amazing curves you ain't seen nothin' yet!*You could design a rollercoaster ride based on this girls body and it would be the most thrilling, exhilirating ride of your life. And climaxing in her tight wet tunnel of love.
Mikako is totally devoted to your service and pleasure. From the moment I walked into the room to when I reluctantly left that was her sole purpose. In the shower, standing up, sitting down, on the bed - always the same devotion.
Her English is limited but I gathered she was trained in Tokyo and it shows. I have had a few Japanese girls trained in Tokyo and their service is always exceptional!
She has only been in Australia a month or so and today was her first day in this industry in Australia - we are lucky to have a girl of this quality in Sydney!!
I don't want to give you too much detail because half the fun is exploring for yourself. But I will say this; she gives an absolutely incredible cat bath and BBBJ. I have had a lot of great BBBJs and am not easy to impress but Mikako is right up there with the best of all time.
And fucking her is an absolute delight - she really goes off, screaming loudly, and cums intensely, then drifting into an almost comatose state.
I had somehow managed to not cum during her amazing BBBJ and fucking her tight pussy because everytime I was nearly there I stopped because I wanted this session to last for ever.
In the end though I asked her to finish me off with a BBBJ and handjob. And of course she took on the task with total dedication sucking and jerking me off and spitting on my cock until I came so fucking hard I almost passed out. And she didn't stop until she squeezed every last drop out of me. There was so much fucking cum I reckon you could have populated a medium sized planet with that load.
It's probably too late to catch Mikako today but check the roster for when she is on again and book her. She will totally blow you away.

rawmaterial
08-02-2013, 02:33 PM
awesome report bro, thank you

africanw
08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
damn will have to find any other reason to visit the office office now in china town :)

Gucci2012
08-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Just read your AR, yep her service is on another level. I wish she would teach her cat bath techniques to the other girls.

dickyman
08-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Shit, I should save money with Ginza girls instead of Tarent point girls

igloo
08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Well rooter, when her pussy is pounded out and loose she can blame you because reports like this will have us beating down her door. I'm watching that roster... One question. Is she slim and curved or a little tubby?

igloo
08-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Don't worry rooter I got the answer from Gucci's ppst

Blackdebutton
12-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Missed my chance to see Momo last saturday, Booked her again tmr
Already excited!!:slobber:

Ivar
13-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Everything that has been said about Momo is correct. I had my best punting experience with momo on Thu (7th mar). Amazing bbbj. Other ginza girls have to up their game :-)

black knight
13-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Other ginza girls have to up their game

Hey Ivar that's a big statement - she's that good eh ?

the wizard
14-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Looks like I need to recommence my 'Jedi' Training with Momo this week.
The Pse training is preparing me for the rest of Ginza's Favs.