PDA

View Full Version : Question Surfer Paradise - any recommendations

wwttff
09-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Going to be in Surfers for this long weekend. Any recommendations? I won't be hiring a car, so close to Surfers will be great. Thanks in advance!!!

dean69
09-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Mate there is lots of info on the Goldy in the Brisbane section, hope you've got heaps of cash. There's lots of shops mate I live on the Goldy pm me where your staying and I will try and help you out.

Coastal Punter
09-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Mate there is lots of info on the Goldy in the Brisbane section, hope you've got heaps of cash. There's lots of shops mate I live on the Goldy pm me where your staying and I will try and help you out.

Mate, you'll be spoilt for choice. I did boys week up there a few mths ago and basically from the NSW border there seem to be 100s of those Thai massage joints on the Hwy. We popped into 1 nr where we stayed at Nobbys. Saw same Thai girl....std $30 for 30mins plus a list of extras depending on what ya wanna pay. Its a frikken smorgasbord, good luck!

eltran
10-06-2017, 02:41 AM
There's a rub & tug "Happy Dragon massage" on Chevron island. Nothing special but it gets the job done.