PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anybody tried Wynyard Massage?

MistyGuy
09-06-2017, 03:37 AM
Haven't been down this end of town for a massage. How are the girls there?

cuteguy
09-06-2017, 12:28 PM
Haven't been down this end of town for a massage. How are the girls there?

I heard the girls are not bad but if you are thinking of getting extras then it might not be the best place to get them.

deucebigalow
09-06-2017, 09:40 PM
I highly recommend Abby. Lucy was good as well.

ando8
09-06-2017, 09:44 PM
+1 to lucy ...had a great time!

ML_Lover
09-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Anyone tried Anne? She looks so curvy!

She's been on my list a while, will report back here when I eventually get round to her.

r69
12-06-2017, 02:28 AM
Always been good for me...

az1za
13-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Lots of good options here...

ando8
14-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Is she Thai????

Longan
14-06-2017, 12:27 AM
My thread just got deleted with no notice. Anyone know what is going on?

Nejums
14-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Abby is awesome. If anybody is familiar with Fiona of Sussex Star, she also works here under a different alias (Tiffany if I'm not mistaken).

MistyGuy
19-06-2017, 02:10 AM
Interesting Abby sounds like worth a try this week. Shame there's no roster pics

Nejums
19-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Abby is definitely worth a visit or two or three per week…

az1za
19-06-2017, 09:45 PM
There are a lot of very good options - Abby, Gina, Nina, Jenny have all been great
Wednesday is not so good IMO but apart from that you'll find someone for sure

Zeth99
20-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Fiona was very hot..... Awesome service..... Tried one other girl but can't recall her name.... Service was very avg, ;) probably why I forgot the name lol

az1za
21-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Fiona was very hot..... Awesome service..... Tried one other girl but can't recall her name.... Service was very avg, ;) probably why I forgot the name lol

Any further details please bro? Age, ethnicity, size, massage skill, shaved? Thanks!

Zeth99
11-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Any further details please bro? Age, ethnicity, size, massage skill, shaved? Thanks!

Fiona is slim with some curves through.... A-B boobs... Some hair down below.... She give a good massage but part 2 is my fav....she starts off undressing slowly showing off her curvy ass in a gstring the strips off and starts the cock teasing.... Then she gets up on top placing her ass and pussy right in front of my face.... She doesn't mind touch and rubbing her pussy or ass but so far no fingering allowed and even though I sneak a few licks in she let's me know that's not allowed.... Just such a crazy tease having that tight little pink pussy right there and not being able to do anything to it lol.... But I think that all adds to the excitement and always ends with a lot of cum when I finally blow.... Also r really sweet and friendly girl :)

Dak2000
12-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Saw Ida recently. Thai girl, petite, small bust, pleasing figure. Good massage, not brilliant for sports remedial, but I'd suggest her specialty in massage is more on top, naked, rubbing your cock...

gannicus
12-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Anyone got more than the regular service here?

Have been here a few times, overall service is good, but nothing really special, in every category in terms of girls, service, environment is a B, but none of them is a A or S...

The only return factor is it is close to work and not much other options around wynyard, wish more shops would open around here

Syd119
12-10-2017, 09:01 PM
You guys working in the city would hard to know how much hassle for me who is not in the city to get a massage

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 01:42 AM
Abby is definitely worth a visit or two or three per week…

How she compare to anne ?

B2Brules
30-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Wrong part of town for me but had to check it out.
Signage on the pavement. Long climb up the stairs. Can't remember if any other businesses in the building.
Anyway nice room. Shower down the hall. Usual prices.
Saw a Thai girl called Fiona who said she lives her job and I agree with her self assessment! she joined me in the shower after. Soaped me all over and I got horny again. She was happy to oblige me in the shower a 2nd time after I said "now look what you've done. I can't go home to my wife looking like this."

Craaig
30-10-2017, 04:07 PM
I've tried it - wasn't great. What was Fiona like ?

gannicus
01-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Has anyone tried Dana? How does she look and is service good?

Also very curious to know if anyone got FS at this place, I work really close to this place, have had a few visits, but got quite average experience. I really want this to be my weekly joint, but haven't found a good ML, please pm me the details, thanks!!

justinfox
22-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Has anyone tried Dana? How does she look and is service good?

Also very curious to know if anyone got FS at this place, I work really close to this place, have had a few visits, but got quite average experience. I really want this to be my weekly joint, but haven't found a good ML, please pm me the details, thanks!!

dana is awesome very gfe ... also fs is on the table but depends on the girl.

for me this place has been consistently good

Hazy
27-05-2019, 05:57 PM
I was there early last year and saw this girl...didnt get her name. I think she told me she is from Fujian. Very cute face, straight beautiful shoulder length hair, fairly slim but not too skinny, cup A, then nice pussy with beautiful lips. She was new at the time keep saying i dont do that but allowed me to look. I wonder if she is still there, all the girls are thais now. And cant find any photos on the website or their wechat. She should be more pro now and would be great if she is more open minded now. Quite friendly, english quite understandable. Any hope that someone recognise her? Where is she now?

aussiegaigin
08-12-2019, 11:25 AM
A page and a half of reviews here, but no address for this shop.

Is this Wynyard Blossom Massage in Hunter St? Appears to be listed here, but No shop info, rosters, or reports in the respective categories.

cassius
08-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Sasa 199 Kent. Just closed. Still no fs but amazing massage. 😂

El_nino
12-04-2020, 09:09 AM
There seem to be a lot around the Wynyard area! I always get confused. Only way to find out is try them all!

tomjones
12-04-2020, 10:45 PM
I never got to check it out. Oh well, maybe next time.

Bunty4
13-04-2020, 10:45 AM
This joint shut in November last year....there were gems here and will be missed....it was so sudden that there was no opportunity to ask any girl where else could they be found 😔. For me it was like found it 3 weeks before and gone in 60 seconds

kingqxxx
14-04-2020, 02:56 PM
dana is awesome very gfe ... also fs is on the table but depends on the girl.

for me this place has been consistently good

Never knew FS was on the table for Danna. She seems very reserved girl the couple of times I saw her. Obviously she is long gone now.

woods23
14-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Never knew FS was on the table for Danna. She seems very reserved girl the couple of times I saw her. Obviously she is long gone now.

Hmmm interesting. I herad also this one is a very tough cookies to cracked.
Used to work at SS .227 BW.
Like to wear red dress....

kingqxxx
14-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Hmmm interesting. I herad also this one is a very tough cookies to cracked.
Used to work at SS .227 BW.
Like to wear red dress....

Talking about hard nut to crack. I wasn't even on first base with Lena/Danna on any consistent basis after paying her enough visits :)

Oh well, we all move on i guess

Bunty4
14-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Never heard of Danna at that place....Mimi, Ada, sass were there with quality service for part 1 and a hot part 2.... Ada and Sada for sure not so much Mimi....any others fellow brothers know of?

footboy2012
15-04-2020, 10:39 AM
half the girls moved to wynyard blossom near the station

Bunty4
15-04-2020, 03:53 PM
half the girls moved to wynyard blossom near the station

No roster....of course not expecting one now.....but would be nice to know if any familiar names are there.

Bakergeoff
15-04-2020, 04:54 PM
Dana was very GFE for me. Great service. But she had her days....

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

yowser
15-04-2020, 11:59 PM
Same as the above comments, I never knew Dana offered FS and she was a very tough cookie to crack.
She knows she's young and pretty and she easily got 10 customers per day.
I loved how she always wore a mini dress thats purposely slightly *too* short - whenever she showed me to the room she would always walk in front of me and you could see her butt cheeks, and she knew how to make her butt cheeks visible by walking slower.

kingqxxx
16-04-2020, 12:14 AM
It's a pitty that shop close down tbh. Shop owner get all the girls on roster swipping floor for 30 mins before shop open. Every day. Shop still looked new after so many years. Cant say the same for most other shops.

footboy2012
16-04-2020, 12:24 AM
There was an amazing thai girl called Viky at Wynyard Massage - not sure where she went

I have done Ada and Irene FS at wynyard

Bakergeoff
16-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Damn, never got FS offered at Wynyard [emoji22]

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Bunty4
16-04-2020, 07:00 AM
There was an amazing thai girl called Viky at Wynyard Massage - not sure where she went

And Yaya and sasa was there with bbbj....there use to a couple of other cute Thai girls , did not get a chance to see them as shop shut all of a sudden... And girls there use to have a party (share food)almost every evening...been told and witnessed it couple of times.

yowser
16-04-2020, 09:44 AM
I reckon they shut all of a sudden due to council complaints. Being in an area close to so many offices I reckon many female customers might have accidentally went there for legit massages and upon opening the door saw many girls dressed in skimpy outfits.
Its a double edged sword being so conveniently located

az1za
17-04-2020, 12:20 AM
Can't say I am sympathetic
I was a very regular and good customer here over a few years
Had a grievance on one occasion which I floated very politely with owner and she basically told me to fuck off
Never went back at all after that
Karma perhaps

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

footboy2012
17-04-2020, 10:15 PM
in that part of town, the other shops are too sus (not discrete at all)

like sirs and 80 erskine

wynyard blossom is good and discrete

footboy2012
17-04-2020, 10:25 PM
It's not often that I get offered FS, I just ask if any extras are on offer. The worst is "no".

yowser
23-04-2020, 07:00 PM
Can't say I am sympathetic
I was a very regular and good customer here over a few years
Had a grievance on one occasion which I floated very politely with owner and she basically told me to fuck off
Never went back at all after that
Karma perhaps

I once booked a regular girl and when i showed up, that girl greeted and told me she got sick and had to leave and couldn’t serve me for that day, so I left and the following week when i had the same girl again, she told me the mamasan deducted her pay for the previous week because she cancelled on me! She was genuinely sick and its not fair

Basil22
26-04-2020, 11:38 PM

Do share more good sir

az1za
27-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Hi Basil
A reply to your question may not help you that much as the shop has closed
What may help you is that Ada @ Wynyard= Ida @ Sydney Baby Massage and she works Tuesdays there. (they advertise on this forum )
SBM has a full licence and she offers FS there too at her discretion
Don't know about Irene though
Cheers

Basil22
27-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Hi Basil
A reply to your question may not help you that much as the shop has closed
What may help you is that Ada @ Wynyard= Ida @ Sydney Baby Massage and she works Tuesdays there. (they advertise on this forum )
SBM has a full licence and she offers FS there too at her discretion
Don't know about Irene though
Cheers

Cheers brother :)

Climax598
27-04-2020, 12:52 PM
I once booked a regular girl and when i showed up, that girl greeted and told me she got sick and had to leave and couldn’t serve me for that day, so I left and the following week when i had the same girl again, she told me the mamasan deducted her pay for the previous week because she cancelled on me! She was genuinely sick and its not fair
You believe she got her pay deducted. As far I know girls get pay base on work done on the day. No work no pay and extra girls gets. She is trying to get a tips from you. Did you give her a tips?

yowser
27-04-2020, 07:28 PM
Other than the standard $50 NHJ tip i didnt give her any other tip

storry_teller
27-04-2020, 09:54 PM
It could be happen. What you don’t know doesn’t mean it’s not true. She could get deduction end of the day she canceled his booking, then she told him when they met on the following week.

You believe she got her pay deducted. As far I know girls get pay base on work done on the day. No work no pay and extra girls gets. She is trying to get a tips from you. Did you give her a tips?

sync3d3d
22-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Went here probably a dozen times when it was open and overall had good experience. Sandy was my regular. Anyone have any idea where she went?

sysad85
21-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Seems like the shop is open again and I'm planning a visit there

gannicus
21-05-2021, 02:32 PM
Seems like the shop is open again and I'm planning a visit there

it's still closed, which shop are you talking about?

sysad85
21-05-2021, 11:18 PM
it's still closed, which shop are you talking about?Wynyard massage
123 Clarence St

Sent from Tapatalk

gannicus
22-05-2021, 04:12 PM
That's not the Orignal Wynyard massage shop in this post

The one discussed here is on 299 kent st, been closed for a long time