PDA

View Full Version : Question Ginza VS 5 Star

puntercouple
09-06-2017, 08:29 AM
At Ginza there's new C (B). Photo is Lea from 5 Star. Both are rostered at the same time. What's going on here?

bigfatkilo
09-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Its a mystery..

Who gives a fuck...

scooper
09-06-2017, 10:22 AM
5* charges 260 & 320 vs Ginza 210 & 250 for 45/60 mins.

Clear choice there!

Lenka_X5
09-06-2017, 04:57 PM
At the premium level, I prefer 5 Star over Ginza.

I stopped going Ginza since mid 2016. 5 Star Girls more pretty.

targajajouka
10-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Sounds like her contract with 5 Star is up in 3 weeks if it's the same girl.

Side note: Ginza has updated their website slightly.

harrycd
10-06-2017, 12:11 AM

Side note: Ginza has updated their website slightly.

Yeah it works much better on mobile, and is easier to peruse on desktop as well.

5 Star City
10-06-2017, 10:54 AM

There is ABSULUTELY NO CONTRACT.... every one is free to leave

targajajouka
10-06-2017, 01:55 PM
There is ABSULUTELY NO CONTRACT.... every one is free to leave

https://media.giphy.com/media/XreQmk7ETCak0/giphy.gif

sukeong
10-06-2017, 02:48 PM
I stopped going Ginza since mid 2016. 5 Star Girls more pretty.

I stopped going to ginza last year too.

Longan
10-06-2017, 03:11 PM
I stopped going to ginza last year too.
I go both but agree 5 Star girls are more pretty at the premium level.

NC3
10-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi Lenka ... both are the best 'houses of love' in Sydney but ... Ginza has better rates [ very important ] and no limitations [ only Asians etc.] --- in the other hand 5Star has better reception [ the Gentleman and the Lady at Ginza are far too serious, they need to smile, be more natural. Someone need to tell them that to be a manager in a 'house of love' is fun and cool!!! ] ,,, the guys at 5Star have humor and are funky!!! and also 5Star in general has slightly prettier girls.

Longan
10-06-2017, 03:52 PM
the Gentleman and the Lady at Ginza are far too serious, they need to smile, be more natural.
The Lady boss at Ginza is kinda hot though. Wonder if she as an ex-WL.

NC3
10-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Hi Longan ,,, she has this kind of 'aura' ... so maybe. in my eyes is not hot.

Lenka_X5
10-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Hi Lenka ... both are the best 'houses of love' in Sydney but ... Ginza has better rates [ very important ] and no limitations [ only Asians etc.] --- in the other hand 5Star has better reception [ the Gentleman and the Lady at Ginza are far too serious, they need to smile, be more natural. Someone need to tell them that to be a manager in a 'house of love' is fun and cool!!! ] ,,, the guys at 5Star have humor and are funky!!! and also 5Star in general has slightly prettier girls.

Well you should shoot the OP for creating such controversial threads. Not me haha

I didn't hurt any particular shop owners' feelings did I with my post?

You gotta be tougher than that to last long in this industry.

Peace.

NC3
10-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Lenka ... just I added to your opinion. :smile:

Max Impact
10-06-2017, 10:01 PM
There's room for more shops. Why do we have to compare?

Longan
10-06-2017, 10:14 PM
There's room for more shops. Why do we have to compare?
It's the age old iPhone vs Samsung debate. There's room for improvement in interior design. Would love to see an Asian shop with the presentation of Stiletto, the service of Ginza and the pretty girls of 5 Star, at reasonable prices. It's an industry with high barriers to entry but there are definitely still gaps to fill.

Would be interesting to see Ginza merging with 5 Star to create something bigger and better.

NC3
10-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Would be interesting to see Ginza merging with 5 Star to create something bigger and better. ... Spot on Longan!!!

puntercouple
10-06-2017, 11:39 PM
I'm talking about Lea from 5 Star and New C A from Ginza. They have the same photo!

NC3
11-06-2017, 02:41 AM
Hi puntercouple. yes, your topic took a bit different direction after [ Lenka and scooper comments respectively and mine subsequently ] but is nice to extend it a bit more :smile:

BongKong
11-06-2017, 12:16 PM
Is 5* all asian only or just some ladies?

NC3
11-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi BongBong ... kind of 50/50

Lenka_X5
11-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Lenka ... just I added to your opinion. :smile:

NC3, good points bra

DeepImpact
11-06-2017, 04:06 PM
I'm talking about Lea from 5 Star and New C A from Ginza. They have the same photo!

What's to say it's not the same girl and she has given the shops the same photo. There's nothing wrong with someone having two jobs you know. As the guy from 5* said there's no contract so she wouldn't have an exclusive arrangement with them.

Sam88
11-06-2017, 06:08 PM
I'll put my vote for Ginzaaaaaaaaaaa

rooter
11-06-2017, 06:44 PM
It's no big deal. Girls always change shops. It happens all the time.
Over the last 4 years I know of around 30 girls who have gone from 5 Star to Ginza, and around 10 girls who have gone from Ginza to 5 Star and at least 5 girls that have gone from 5 Star to Ginza and then back to 5 Star, and 2 girls that went from Ginza to 5 Star and back to Ginza.
And it's not just girls swapping between 5 Star and Ginza.
Girls are swapping shops all over Sydney.
There are girls that have gone from Ginza to PPP, or PPP to Ginza, or Ginza to Marrickville 5, and lots more.
And I am sure bros who go to other shops can tell us of girls who they have seen in different shops in Sydney.
It's all good.
Just enjoy your punting bros; wherever you do it.
It doesn't matter where a girl has been or where she goes.
All that matters is where she is now, in this moment in space and time; she is with you, at that place and at that time, she is yours, enjoy her, be with her, please her, let her please you.
Be in the moment, experience the moment, enjoy the moment.
It's all about the moment.
I can't remember most of the girls I have fucked, but it doesn't matter, they can't remember me either, but for an instant in time we were one and that's all that matters, what happened before then and what happens after then doesn't matter.
Eternity is not a long time, it is the transcendence of time.
Enjoy your punting and enjoy your life.

Golly
11-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Good summary Mr Rooter. With so much competition and new girls constantly entering
the market most WL have to reinvent themselves either on social media , surgery or by
changing shops as most punters are turned on by the attraction of new girl at their fav
shop and a bit of mystery.

scooper
11-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Dammit, Rooter.
You swore these goddesses are the best / top fucks you had and here you are now saying you don't remember most of them LOL

rooter
11-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Dammit, Rooter.
You swore these goddesses are the best / top fucks you had and here you are now saying you don't remember most of them LOL
Yeah! I'm just trying to be macho or maybe Buddhist or I don't really know what.
The sad fact is I remember everything about these girls
I even remember the name of the pet puppy back in China of a ML at 316 central I saw 2 years ago. How fucking sad is that ... sigh ...

Max Impact
11-06-2017, 08:36 PM
It's no big deal. Girls always change shops. It happens all the time.
Over the last 4 years I know of around 30 girls who have gone from 5 Star to Ginza, and around 10 girls who have gone from Ginza to 5 Star and at least 5 girls that have gone from 5 Star to Ginza and then back to 5 Star, and 2 girls that went from Ginza to 5 Star and back to Ginza.
And it's not just girls swapping between 5 Star and Ginza.
Girls are swapping shops all over Sydney.
There are girls that have gone from Ginza to PPP, or PPP to Ginza, or Ginza to Marrickville 5, and lots more.
And I am sure bros who go to other shops can tell us of girls who they have seen in different shops in Sydney.
It's all good.
Just enjoy your punting bros; wherever you do it.
It doesn't matter where a girl has been or where she goes.
All that matters is where she is now, in this moment in space and time; she is with you, at that place and at that time, she is yours, enjoy her, be with her, please her, let her please you.
Be in the moment, experience the moment, enjoy the moment.
It's all about the moment.
I can't remember most of the girls I have fucked, but it doesn't matter, they can't remember me either, but for an instant in time we were one and that's all that matters, what happened before then and what happens after then doesn't matter.
Eternity is not a long time, it is the transcendence of time.
Enjoy your punting and enjoy your life.

Rooter will in 100 years be a famous sex philosopher that will still be quoted and worshipped long after his demise. Like an Aussie Confucius.