PDA

View Full Version : General talk That Was Close!

papi
10-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Been trying to book a ML for a couple of weeks and couldn't get my availability to align with hers - whenever I called the shop she was always booked at the time I wanted to see her. I thought good sign, she must be popular for good reason. Her pics looked good, but the usual covered face shots.

Anyway, managed to book her yesterday. When she came in the room, she was much older than advertised (20 years older I reckon). I thought fuck, what am I gonna do and figured I'm just gonna have to cop it on the chin and maybe the age and experience would more than make up for it. I discussed extras up front and she told me it was that time of month. I told her I was looking for a little more and asked if I could see another girl. She seemed disappointed and asked me to please come back and see her next week, then went to arrange another girl for me with Mamasan.

New girl walks in - DAMN! Best decision I ever made and as they say, "the rest is history".

Any bros feel a bit ripped off having to pay same rate for limited services? It's happened to me a few times at various other shops, but this time I didn't want to take another loss and had been looking forward to this day all week. I felt bad for the ML, but it would be good to know up front before standing there with my dick out and cash in my hand.

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Papi, it's your money bro until you hand it over. Don't part with it until you're happy

thehound
05-07-2017, 01:10 AM
Good one. but if she's not your thing, then just say sorry and let her know so. No reason to be coy about it, or waste your money on it

Spaniel
05-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Papi you made correct call. Nothing worse than going home after punt sulking.

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 02:48 PM
that time of the month??? why wouldn't she take the pill or IUD and skip that time of the month if that is her profession!