PDA

View Full Version : General talk What do we look for when reading an ML's description?

ML_Lover
11-06-2017, 09:30 PM
For me personally, I look for things like friendly, new, size 8, tall, good English. Though I must admit, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Ahlungor, no need to answer - we all know all you look for is 'ginormous tits'.

What are you preferences? What makes a good description? Or is it all lies anyway?

Golly
11-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Going for punt is a expensive exp for me so i can't afford to make a
mistake as it could be a long wait between punts !!
When shopping for something exp i like to go and have look at bricks
and mortars before buying online however when going to WL shop you don't
have that luxury . I agree with Mr Punterman the eyes will make up my
mind .

Punterman2
11-06-2017, 09:51 PM
The words "double D's" are on my punting radar though.

Variety is the spice of punting life as well. Recently I have been on a run of young girls, in their early 20's who are very cute but mostly a or b cups. Tomorrow I want a busty MILF with something to get hold off. A bit of meat on the bones. Bigger tits the better.

Shoryureppa
11-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Cup size, height, body size

BlackToad
11-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Age, boob size (and the word "natural")

eltran
12-06-2017, 12:54 AM
For the handful of times I've ever "booked" a girl, pictures & reviews. Most of the time I just show up at the shop and pick a girl in the lineup based on her introduction and in-person looks.

CunningLinguist
12-06-2017, 01:08 AM
In the descriptions it is a bit like reading reviews of Ginza girls on this forum where they are all perfect. The reality is far from that.

Are you pissed they banned you :)

eltran
12-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Are you pissed they banned you :)

"I'm sorry Punterman, I have to ban you, you're making the girls cum too many times a session, it's not healthy for them."

BongKong
12-06-2017, 03:07 AM
Pics only as ir nearly is all BS and what you get is case by case. Even then pics can be BS so real life is the true definer

woods23
12-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Face, body, her ass

papi
12-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Friendly, good service and photo ( if you know the shop posts real photos). Cross referencing with AR's helps. Although it's true YMMV - sometimes I get more than other punters, sometimes less.

Ted Hunter
12-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Nothing is important until you actually meet the girl.
Prior to that it's someone else's opinion coupled with hype
Photoshopped or false pics and BS