PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vaginal Dams

Ted Hunter
12-06-2017, 01:33 PM
I love giving DATY
Some years ago after getting a nasty oral infection I started using condoms over my tongue.This progressed with taking a pair of scissors and turning the condom into a small sheet that covered the whole genital area.Most WLs think it's great
I noticed Vaginal Dams are now available.Not sure about flavours though

harrycd
12-06-2017, 02:18 PM
I've been to hoover dam, it was pretty impressive.

I've never used one but I'm pretty average at daty tbh and usually skip it unless its 69 :o

CunningLinguist
12-06-2017, 03:45 PM
I have never tried one but I reckon you could get the same sensation by licking an oyster covered in gladwrap :)

Ted Hunter
12-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Without the risk of infection. 😎

wachumba
12-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Geez, how haven't you known about these before? we were told about these in high school sex ed and they have existing before you were born.

Ted Hunter
12-06-2017, 08:46 PM
My sex education happened in the middle of the last century.Believe me Vaginal dams had not been invented then

Littlewonder
13-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Years ago most of the ladies in the Caucasian shops would make you use a dam if you wanted to go down on them.

I tried a couple of times and for me it was a waste of time and effort from memory a bit like kissing your grandmother.

I didn't like the lack of sensitivity etc so gave up and won't bother if a dam is required.

Daty wasn't as readily available as it is these days, I think that the asian girls and shops were the first to do daty without a dam and also kissing, dfk, natural french etc and the others had to follow suit although some still stick to the old ways, just not sure how much work they get.