PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sussex star

deep123
13-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Wondering why sussex star left the forum?

wilisno
13-06-2017, 03:13 AM
Wondering why sussex star left the forum?

Where have you been ? ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
13-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Where have you been ? ;) ;) ;)

Yesterday was the Queens birthday so maybe he was in London :)

deep123
13-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Sorry was overseas for last couple of months and resisted temptation to log on to this forum. . So what happened to them..are they still in business? I have missed something here as they were all over this forum some time back.

corvus
13-06-2017, 02:26 PM
The duff attacked ;)

company
13-06-2017, 03:25 PM
they were never closed . did a little push back of ads and not too much aggrasive marketing but uppart form that all is well in the shop .. opened a new one at atarmon also which i herd is a small cute shop ,, have not been there any punters have the address

aussiegaigin
13-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Do a search for Eamon Duff, there was a post a few weeks back.

Golly
13-06-2017, 07:35 PM
The Duff is a bluff. Just like the drug squad has to get the odd bust to make it look
good in the public eyes and receive government funding . He is a corrupt bastard
this Duff like the Taxation Commissioner who resigned over his son involved in the
$165 million tax evasion scheme. The police never change the big night clubs still
sell drugs and as long as the police get their % everything is sweet. The bikkies ,
Asian , Italian , Middle East Mafia all are in bed together and you can work out the
rest regarding this industry.

CunningLinguist
13-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Can you prove Duff is corrupt, if you can it will put an end to his silly stories, if you can't ...

Golly
14-06-2017, 12:49 PM
No proof but people who press agenda are usually hiding some dark inner secret which
in time always comes out. Remembered in the 80's there was a well known skinhead
who bashed the living daylights out of gays on Oxford Street. No i didn't know him as
at that time Asians were there mortal enemy. Anyway cut a story a few years back i
saw him on TV now with long hair but i still recognized him.
He was at a gay march for same sex marriages . WTF.

aussiegaigin
14-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Can you prove Duff is corrupt, if you can it will put an end to his silly stories, if you can't ...

I don't know what sort of "corruption" you are implying. He doesn't have to be corrupt, he probably just either:
1) a "moralist" trying to get his point across.
2) a mouthpiece for the "legitimate" side of the industry which feels its market share is being eroded by cheaper/illegal operators.

company
14-06-2017, 03:52 PM
there will always be haters , its the way this earth operates , even if you do good or bad there always will be people with a different point of view , i am sure sussex (nana) was hit finacilly a liitte bit but its a just a minor set back , people with far more bigger dicks have tried to shun this industry down but good luck , dont worry nana your VIPs are always there to support you

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Any intel on this shop bros ....?

whitefang
21-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Is there any way to get info such as roster about Sussex?

Funandfun
21-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Is there any way to get info such as roster about Sussex?

Add them at wechat
JKQueen-Massage