PDA

View Full Version : Question How to get rid of bad vag stink?

kinde
13-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Ok fellas as some of you know im really into the asian ladies ;P. Went to a regular shop (won't name shop this time as it was an isolated incident) saw a different wl, i think someone new or doesnt work often. heres where it gets silly.
This wl was nice but i wasn't really satisfied so i offered if she wanted to see me later, she agreed we exchanged numbers. long story short i call her up at night, we do a quicky in my car.

now. her fuckin pussy stank. the classic fishy stink mostly likely some infection, thank god for condoms. anyway. i get home and realise now i stinj. somehow my fingers smelt like they had lived up her pussy for years i scrub, scrub kind of gettin g the smell off but it just wont leave me. and my car, holy shit my car smells bad as she sat down with no panties on.

now,

my fingers are kind of better but im scared to touch anything in myt own house
my cars seats are fucked. How do i clean/disinfect leather seats?

surely someone can help me.

towelsniffer
14-06-2017, 11:12 AM
i think you might need to buy a new car

Strayer Mate
14-06-2017, 01:20 PM
somehow my fingers smelt like they had lived up her pussy for years i scrub, scrub kind of gettin g the smell off but it just wont leave me. and my car, holy shit my car smells bad

that hint of woft that just won't go? ..... well, that's the smell of guilt I'm afraid ....:sweat:

RNT4LIFE
14-06-2017, 02:04 PM
lol this reminds me of seinfeld car smell episode. cant get rid of the smell!
take it to a pro cash wash and ask them for advice? i spilled fish sauce (viet) all over my front seat and my locate car wash place fixed it up, smell like new afterwards. 60buck

Choc-O-Block
14-06-2017, 06:09 PM
that hint of woft that just won't go? ..... well, that's the smell of guilt I'm afraid ....:sweat:
Fkn hilarious... 😷😂🤣

papi
17-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Try nilodor. Available from supermarket.

fit69
22-06-2017, 09:11 PM
cut your nails. a lot of smells always get trapped there. then you can try a scrab or use clothing detergent yo wash your hands... you know what, just use chlorine... as a last option. Oh, any type of pure alcohol should work, even alcohol swipes.

tsunaa
28-06-2017, 10:44 AM
i think you might need to buy a new car

Yea i think thats the way to go.:shout:

SouthernPunter
10-09-2017, 08:20 AM
baking soda neutralizes odours

BlackToad
10-09-2017, 07:40 PM
I was watching one of those medical shows on TV the other day. Apparently one of the causes of vag stick is actually too much cleaning. They had on a lady who would regularly wash out her vag and kept getting a bad vag stink. Of course the more stink she got the more she washed it only to result in even more stink.

The doctor said that if you wash a vag too much you will wash out the natural bacteria that fight infections from yeast and a infection will take hold and you get the vag stink.

So the lesson is: don't wash out your vag too much, it's self cleaning and looks after it's self. If you do get vag stink go to the doctor, you may need some anti yeast treatment instead of more washing.